Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727139 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #2430 on: October 29, 2015, 03:00:39 pm »
Really both are toxic as fuck lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2431 on: October 29, 2015, 03:03:31 pm »
Really both are toxic as fuck lol

Tru

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2432 on: October 29, 2015, 04:01:26 pm »
 That's really just plain wrong steel is one of the smartest guys in the game and so is Dazed as well. Kids just get upset when someone critiques their game and then they go and cry about it to the csgo community. If you have some type of leadership role literally your job is to tell people what they're doing wrong, and if you tell them and they still don't do it right you can imagine it'd be pretty frustrating. It's also how sad it is just to be accepted as fact, when i started playing everyone seemed to like to talk about how steel is SO TOXIC (which if you use that word please off yourself) and DaZeD is a meanie and bully's swag all the time. So I just blindly accepted it as fact because so many people can't be wrong right... sadly they can. I've always been a c9 fanboy but seeing people shit one of, if not the, best teams in NA history gets me a little butthurt if you can't tell

the only hope is if brax gets unbanned and replaces sean, then he coaches. Or and ex ibp lineup with maybe some players like ptr, hiko, a2z or maybe someone like Elige

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: October 29, 2015, 04:12:57 pm »
That's really just plain wrong steel is one of the smartest guys in the game and so is Dazed as well. Kids just get upset when someone critiques their game and then they go and cry about it to the csgo community. If you have some type of leadership role literally your job is to tell people what they're doing wrong, and if you tell them and they still don't do it right you can imagine it'd be pretty frustrating. It's also how sad it is just to be accepted as fact, when i started playing everyone seemed to like to talk about how steel is SO TOXIC (which if you use that word please off yourself) and DaZeD is a meanie and bully's swag all the time. So I just blindly accepted it as fact because so many people can't be wrong right... sadly they can. I've always been a c9 fanboy but seeing people shit one of, if not the, best teams in NA history gets me a little butthurt if you can't tell

the only hope is if brax gets unbanned and replaces sean, then he coaches. Or and ex ibp lineup with maybe some players like ptr, hiko, a2z or maybe someone like Elige

mad b/c steel fangrill.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: October 29, 2015, 04:31:39 pm »
2 Bad luminosity is best team NA.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: October 29, 2015, 05:08:32 pm »

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: October 29, 2015, 05:17:36 pm »

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Aight, time to be a little serious... Firstly, what the fuck is with you and people killing themselves?

Back on topic. I never said that IBP was bad, I only said hat I didn't like steel. I'm ok with swag, AZK and, Dazed but I just can't force myself to like steel. But glorious based god Fancy is always right so inb4 a drink bleach meme is posted.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: October 29, 2015, 05:23:05 pm »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2438 on: October 29, 2015, 10:12:22 pm »
#freeSwag2k15
Swag could do it but he's banned. If they want results now then they probably need to look to buy out Nitro from Liquid.

Why the fuck would Liquid let go of Nitr0 when they have had such strong results
because money.
Titan let go of KennyS and Apex, their two star players and look at nV now. You can do anything with the dolla bill, Master Rower.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2439 on: October 29, 2015, 10:18:25 pm »
#freeSwag2k15
Swag could do it but he's banned. If they want results now then they probably need to look to buy out Nitro from Liquid.

Why the fuck would Liquid let go of Nitr0 when they have had such strong results
because money.
Titan let go of KennyS and Apex, their two star players and look at nV now. You can do anything with the dolla bill, Master Rower.
titan wasn't doing good with kennys and apex. They had to make changes. With liquid it is completely different.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: October 29, 2015, 11:18:26 pm »
..Titan didnt let KennyS and apex go, they left lol

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: October 30, 2015, 12:19:06 am »
#freeSwag2k15

because money.

Liquid top 3 NA (arguable the best atm) > t3 Titan with three bots.

tl:dr Titan needed a change, Liquid doesn't

Prize money long term > 10-20k lump sum (half of which would prob be used to pick up another player so not worth)

Your turn master clueless.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2442 on: October 30, 2015, 12:43:42 am »

ScreaM and Shox <3

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2443 on: October 30, 2015, 01:24:07 am »
#freeSwag2k15

because money.

Prize money long term > 10-20k lump sum (half of which would prob be used to pick up another player so not worth)

Alright, so first of all let me begin with the point of this.
1. Titan payed 150k for Scream. Scream is an above average player. Nitro is an above average player.
2. Cloud 9 would realistically be looking at paying well over 50k to get Nitro. That's a lowball as well.
3. Liquid could easily find a bright talent in NA or just import someone from Europe to fill the spot with the roster money.
4. Form doesn't matter because they still ended up getting eliminated in groups.
5. Liquid is yet to actually win anything with their new lineups at a LAN.
6. Titan is actually incredibly good it's just that the chemistry is yet to work itself out.  ScreaM + Shox > Nitro and EliGE.
7. Bot Smithz > Bot AdreN
8. Liquid could really use that transfer money to not only buy another entry fragger but also get another awper. AdreN simply isn't a good T side awp.

Bottom line: Sell Nitro, buy rifler from EU like Rubino, Konfig, Scheneider  and restructure roles. 
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: October 30, 2015, 02:34:01 am »
#freeSwag2k15

because money.

Alright, so first of all let me begin with the point of this.
1. Titan payed 150k for Scream. Scream is an above average player. Nitro is an above average player.
2. Cloud 9 would realistically be looking at paying well over 50k to get Nitro. That's a lowball as well.
3. Liquid could easily find a bright talent in NA or just import someone from Europe to fill the spot with the roster money.
4. Form doesn't matter because they still ended up getting eliminated in groups.
5. Liquid is yet to actually win anything with their new lineups at a LAN.
6. Titan is actually incredibly good it's just that the chemistry is yet to work itself out.  ScreaM + Shox > Nitro and EliGE.
7. Bot Smithz > Bot AdreN
8. Liquid could really use that transfer money to not only buy another entry fragger but also get another awper. AdreN simply isn't a good T side awp.

Bottom line: Sell Nitro, buy rifler from EU like Rubino, Konfig, Scheneider  and restructure roles.

What is with North American players thinking a roster change has to happen in top teams every other month?  I'll be honest, you put up some good points but still... I don't see Liquid getting rid of anyone (maybe benching AdreN but he hasn't been as bad recently so maybe not) anytime soon. Anyway teams really only sell players when the team needs or wants a change a change (Titan & G2.Kinguin).