Author Topic: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.07 |  (Read 38135 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.06 |
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2019, 11:48:00 pm »
Stop the toxicity. If people want to get removed of the list then they can quote this and say remove me. If you are unhappy about your rating maybe become better at the game and prove to the community that you can perform on a high level.

it's not really about the rating itself, it's just people don't find any list relevant until they know who made it  :P
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Elsse

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2019, 11:48:04 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2019, 11:48:23 pm »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2019, 11:51:42 pm »
This list is full bullshit, let's be honest you guys won last 2 tournaments and you already think you are above everyone..

Elsse thinking he is TOP 15 EU, Movement thinking he is better than Tib and Haze, what a joke.

Sad to learn that if you don't suck dicks in this community, people will contest your skill everytime.

3 years of French domination, 2 tournaments win for ProudBoys and you start to act like legends.

And for Plebs members, from what I saw yesterday, you guys don't even deserve to be TOP 15.

But you know who is coming for you guys.

But when you can't be the best in game, you can make list to boost your ego, all you have is an FSE career.

Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

David_Schrein

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:56 pm »
This list is full bullshit, let's be honest you guys won last 2 tournaments and you already think you are above everyone..

Elsse thinking he is TOP 15 EU, Movement thinking he is better than Tib and Haze, what a joke.

Sad to learn that if you don't suck dicks in this community, people will contest your skill everytime.

3 years of French domination, 2 tournaments win for ProudBoys and you start to act like legends.

And for Plebs members, from what I saw yesterday, you guys don't even deserve to be TOP 15.

But when you can't be the best in game, you can make list to boost your ego, all you have is an FSE career.
is that why u make lists. Posts on thread such as : WE CAN PUT THIS ON OUR WALL AS A GOLD MEDAL. and the lose in the final and remove the post ?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2019, 11:53:13 pm »

practice, little twig

;

)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2019, 11:54:16 pm »
I said what i had to say, i cba answer you guys, if you want to talk PM me on Steam
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2019, 11:55:11 pm »

Elsse is better than you though.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2019, 11:55:25 pm »
obelix complaining about people's FSE careers

XD

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2019, 11:55:34 pm »
If you are unhappy about your rating maybe become better at the game and prove to the community that you can perform on a high level.
who gassed this guy?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2019, 11:56:57 pm »
If you are unhappy about your rating maybe become better at the game and prove to the community that you can perform on a high level.
who gassed this guy?
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2019, 11:57:48 pm »

3 years of french domination what years were these exactly? FT won a bunch yes were you in that team no was it 3 years no. Then they got clapped by chimpz and haze ran away after he kept losing. Also obelix the one who lost 0-5 to me in a ft5 duel, the one who still has never won a tournament hahah. And the guy who has been begging for my facebook around the community so you can dox me and give away my address or some shit so you and your algerian family can bomb me go away please, little rat.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2019, 12:00:32 am »
I LIKE THIS THREAD

Elsse

« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2019, 12:01:22 am »