Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 280403 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2925 on: May 06, 2019, 02:16:27 pm »
This has been the worst season yet so far.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2926 on: May 06, 2019, 03:11:41 pm »
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2927 on: May 06, 2019, 06:05:41 pm »
Spoiler
Can we just mention how stupid Bronns excursion was?
Like he was sent there to kill, he can't return to Kings landing because Cersei will know he struck a deal.
If Cersei loses the war she can't reward him, and then he'll have no point to kill Tyrion and Jamie.

What does he expect to happen here?
[close]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 06:17:40 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2928 on: May 06, 2019, 07:30:19 pm »
Spoiler
I think Ghost got fucked over the hardest here. Pup sticks with his master through everything, only to get left behind without so much as a simple pat on the head. Ridiculous.
[close]

Spoiler
Also, how in the fuck did Tyrion know Cersei is pregnant? Did Jaime relay information or notice a stomach bulge? His knowledge of the pregnancy should also make it obvious to Euron that it isn't his kid, but hey what the fuck you gonna do it's D&D.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 07:40:29 pm by Sgt.Winters »

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #2929 on: May 06, 2019, 10:04:16 pm »
shinto not like this season as much :(

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: May 06, 2019, 10:09:08 pm »
Anyone got a link to the leaked endings?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #2931 on: May 06, 2019, 10:11:05 pm »
Anyone got a link to the leaked endings?
I don't think they leaked the ending, only parts of ep4 and 5

This is the reddit thread about it
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: May 06, 2019, 10:42:54 pm »
In one scene D&D are shoehorning muh female power dialogue "you're not the only one who is smart", "she's too strong for him", "you don't need a cock to rule" and other estrogen-laced political statements

Spoiler
Next scene they're beheading a female WOMAN OF COLOUR (racist) and sending Twitter + The Independent into meltdown...
[close]

Needless to say I've actually begun to enjoy this season!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:45:56 pm by HaroldW »

Norwegian13

« Reply #2933 on: May 06, 2019, 11:04:30 pm »
In one scene D&D are shoehorning muh female power dialogue "you're not the only one who is smart", "she's too strong for him", "you don't need a cock to rule" and other estrogen-laced political statements

Spoiler
Next scene they're beheading a female WOMAN OF COLOUR (racist) and sending Twitter + The Independent into meltdown...
[close]

Needless to say I've actually begun to enjoy this season!

I actually liked this episode, because I feel like the plot is somewhat more solid now.
Spoiler
And finally, another one of her dragons is dead, so she feels more vulnerable. The scene where she was dodging literally every bolt fired at her by the Greyjoy fleet was pretty stupid though, as the earlier bolts fired at the other dragon hit perfectly.
[close]

Curious to see how it'll all end, but without doubt, the book ending will be much, much better than the series ending.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:03 pm »
Spoiler
I think Ghost got fucked over the hardest here. Pup sticks with his master through everything, only to get left behind without so much as a simple pat on the head. Ridiculous.
[close]

Spoiler
Also, how in the fuck did Tyrion know Cersei is pregnant? Did Jaime relay information or notice a stomach bulge? His knowledge of the pregnancy should also make it obvious to Euron that it isn't his kid, but hey what the fuck you gonna do it's D&D.
[close]

Spoiler
Tyrion found out in S7 when talking to Cersei in that private meeting. But yeah Euron should be sus of Tyrion knowing

also yeah... poor ghost  :'(
[close]

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: May 06, 2019, 11:19:29 pm »
Spoiler
so euron has never fired the ballista thing at a dragon before and they just fuckin snipe a dragon out of no where (those shots were 3/3 I think)??? ok lol, and somehow a dragon  (sort of like an airplane) just doesn’t see an entire fleet of ships on a sunny day in the water?????? Some dogshit writing from D&D, fucking clowns. Such a great show that went down the drain after e2 this season

[close]

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: May 06, 2019, 11:25:26 pm »
Spoiler
so euron has never fired the ballista thing at a dragon before and they just fuckin snipe a dragon out of no where (those shots were 3/3 I think)??? ok lol, and somehow a dragon  (sort of like an airplane) just doesn’t see an entire fleet of ships on a sunny day in the water?????? Some dogshit writing from D&D, fucking clowns. Such a great show that went down the drain after e2 this season

[close]

Yeah, it went down the drain years before season 8.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2937 on: May 06, 2019, 11:28:17 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Then he and his fleet proceed to literally barrage the other dragon with their ballistas and miss every shot lmao
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: May 06, 2019, 11:37:29 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

yeah that was so absurd. I couldn't believe it, especially how fast they reloaded and Dany's ships had no counter. It was pretty lame tbh

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #2939 on: May 06, 2019, 11:47:27 pm »
Bron reloaded too fast
Dragon shooting got 3/3 then 0/50
Why did no one see missandei being captured
Nothing made any sense at all tbh
Are you gendry or jaime after sex w a girl you’ve wanted to duck for ages
Also why didn’t they ballista everyone in the tight square at the end
She’s officially the more mad queen
This show went to shit when she crossed the narrow sea as someone else said

Spoiler
[close]