FSE Administration > Community Representative Board

Should the CR Role be Kept or Discarded?

(1/5) > >>

Herishey:
Hello everyone. As I imagine we all have noticed and I certainly have over the last few years the CR role has not been used effectively really if at all and I don't really see much benefit for users or forum staff anymore to continue with the role. But as this is your forums as well I'd like you all to vote and decide whether you'd like to keep the role or get rid of it. Please feel free to discuss below but keep this on topic and I'll add a poll shortly.

If you'd like to change it please elaborate on any suggestions.

Skaen:
To me CR is just a fancy "title" under the name.

Herishey:
It realistically has been for the last couple years, but the powers the title does give in the past when the forums were busier allowed them to help out the mods at least a bit with things such as community disputes or sub-board requests. But it's very rare we have much of that now. In my 3 terms before I became mod I had a few things I was able to help out with but not that regularly so you can only imagine now several years later with activity down a fair bit how little there is now.

Skaen:
Yup, couldn't agree more. A lot of people have left the forum and the game. Isn't active anymore as it used to be sadly either.

Knightmare:
gimme pls i want to abuse it while people are still here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version