Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558398 times)

Offline Bacon_Warrior

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2100 on: March 02, 2017, 12:45:34 am »
BAN APPEAL

Name under which you were banned: The name was either Jacques or Francois ingame.
What was happening when you got banned: I was drawn away from my computer for a couple minutes, admin must've mistaken it for "AFK faking" or "baiting". This was about 2 years ago, it is hard to remember the precise details. All I know is that once I got back I was banned, later found out it was perm.
Time, date, and timezone: 2 years ago roughly, don't know the exact date, timezone was Hawaiian Standard Time (GMT -10:00)
User Identification Number: STEAM_0:0:45471220

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2101 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:22 am »
BAN APPEAL

Name under which you were banned: The name was either Jacques or Francois ingame.
What was happening when you got banned: I was drawn away from my computer for a couple minutes, admin must've mistaken it for "AFK faking" or "baiting". This was about 2 years ago, it is hard to remember the precise details. All I know is that once I got back I was banned, later found out it was perm.
Time, date, and timezone: 2 years ago roughly, don't know the exact date, timezone was Hawaiian Standard Time (GMT -10:00)
Your User ID is the ID the game gives to you not your Steam ID. You can find your ID by joining servers like Public_Dual_NA and the EU Groupfighting server.

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

Offline Bacon_Warrior

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 02, 2017, 01:40:02 am »
BAN APPEAL

Your User ID is the ID the game gives to you not your Steam ID. You can find your ID by joining servers like Public_Dual_NA and the EU Groupfighting server.

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

I don't know, no way I would be able to remember a 6-digit code after the amount of time it has been. You'll have to guess based on the the year of the ban. (That is, if you decide to unban me)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2103 on: March 02, 2017, 02:30:41 am »
BAN APPEAL

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

I don't know, no way I would be able to remember a 6-digit code after the amount of time it has been. You'll have to guess based on the the year of the ban. (That is, if you decide to unban me)

As Pickle said, log onto a server like the ones he mentioned and it will tell you what your GUID is.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Bacon_Warrior

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 02, 2017, 02:47:23 am »
BAN APPEAL

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

As Pickle said, log onto a server like the ones he mentioned and it will tell you what your GUID is.

Okay, I checked, the aforementioned ID is infact mine.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 02, 2017, 02:54:37 am »
BAN APPEAL

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

Unbanned.

Offline Bacon_Warrior

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 02, 2017, 02:58:34 am »
BAN APPEAL

512297 # Jacques

Could that be you?

Unbanned.

Well, that was quick. Thank you.

|Viper|

« Reply #2107 on: March 02, 2017, 04:13:58 am »
Community Name: Viper

Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vetro_4eGren/

Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 4e Regiment de Grenadiers-á-Pied (4eGren)

Admin History: NAWL(Nations At War's Leage),55e_Commander_Battle,

Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I follow the rules on every server that is left active in the game, I am also very active on NA_GF to witness anything that's happened when admins can not attend the server.

User Identification Number: 1236904

This guy today was legit coming in with different tags which you can check and talking smack to 55e , he also was wearing the tags "55e_Rank_Name" even tho he isn't part of the 55e , and the fact that he isn't 16 is another lie.

You still cant seem to mind your own business for some reason? which is pretty sad that the fact your worried on what I do in this game. And I forgot you knew me despite I do not have a mic and you cant tell if I'm 16 or not when I am lol... Also you said I troll regiments I would love too of seen your proof I remember when you bush pirated 63e,126th (EU) I do not troll regiments at all I was once a reg hopper but it seems like someone might be a little upset for some reason?. Although with great thought I'm retiring for now till holdfast so lets hope for people for people like Ethan he has a better time lol.

|Viper|

« Reply #2108 on: March 02, 2017, 04:16:27 am »
Community Name: Viper

Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vetro_4eGren/

Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 4e Regiment de Grenadiers-á-Pied (4eGren)

Admin History: NAWL(Nations At War's Leage),55e_Commander_Battle,

Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I follow the rules on every server that is left active in the game, I am also very active on NA_GF to witness anything that's happened when admins can not attend the server.

User Identification Number: 1236904

This guy today was legit coming in with different tags which you can check and talking smack to 55e , he also was wearing the tags "55e_Rank_Name" even tho he isn't part of the 55e , and the fact that he isn't 16 is another lie.

You still cant seem to mind your own business for some reason? which is pretty sad that the fact your worried on what I do in this game. And I forgot you knew me despite I do not have a mic and you cant tell if I'm 16 or not when I am lol... Also you said I troll regiments I would love too of seen your proof I remember when you bush pirated 63e,126th (EU) I do not troll regiments at all I was once a reg hopper but it seems like someone might be a little upset for some reason?. Although with great thought I'm retiring for now till holdfast so lets hope for people like Ethan he has a better time lol.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2109 on: March 02, 2017, 04:29:28 am »
That's... not gonna help your application.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 02, 2017, 05:07:24 am »
Please don't spam this thread with nonsense.

|Viper|

« Reply #2111 on: March 02, 2017, 05:11:46 am »

Who are you again?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2112 on: March 02, 2017, 06:37:39 am »

Who are you again?
He's...
*facepalm*
One of the moderators.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 02, 2017, 01:56:29 pm »
Wow.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names