Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558469 times)

Offline spearman745

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1290 on: August 22, 2016, 06:36:38 am »
Damn 1 month of not playing and this shit happens. Well lets start off with some facts if DJ is and or has been harassing yooper then it is in the logs of the server as bear has mentioned before, now some people are stating that DJ does not harass people well i will highly doubt that is the truth due to the fact that majority of people on here are like more salty then the planets oceans. Now if the harrassment and slurring towards yooper and or other people on na groupfighting have been saved on the logs then this drama should be stop because remember do the crime you do the time. I quit NW let me get that clear to all of yall however i come on here every once in awhile. When I use to play not very much sense 2k14 I have only seen a few moments on NA1 and on screenshots with comments from 45e members (coincidentally being 45e) calling her names and just being plain rude. Now yooper in my personal opinion follows the rules by the book and even gives you fucking chances for christ sake so to me she is a very lenient and trustworthy admin. So now everyone let us calm all of this stuff down and just agree that it was fair to ban the 45e members due to the breaking of the rules and be done with it case closed cause at this point it looks like middle school drama. peace out FSE *drops mic*

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 22, 2016, 06:39:48 am »
Thought I might point out my kd is 3 on NA gf...while you shitheads are stuck in the 2kds or lower...

King of Gfing has spoken

Offline spearman745

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 22, 2016, 06:41:38 am »
Damn 1 month of not playing and this shit happens. Well lets start off with some facts if DJ is and or has been harassing yooper then it is in the logs of the server as bear has mentioned before, now some people are stating that DJ does not harass people well i will highly doubt that is the truth due to the fact that majority of people on here are like more salty then the planets oceans. Now if the harrassment and slurring towards yooper and or other people on na groupfighting have been saved on the logs then this drama should be stop because remember do the crime you do the time. I quit NW let me get that clear to all of yall however i come on here every once in awhile. When I use to play not very much sense 2k14 I have only seen a few moments on NA1 and on screenshots with comments from 45e members (coincidentally being 45e) calling her names and just being plain rude. Now yooper in my personal opinion follows the rules by the book and even gives you fucking chances for christ sake so to me she is a very lenient and trustworthy admin. So now everyone let us calm all of this stuff down and just agree that it was fair to ban the 45e members due to the breaking of the rules and be done with it case closed cause at this point it looks like middle school drama. peace out FSE *drops mic*

Also Label my bro just figure this shit out soon enough and try to get those people unbanned if they can be due to the fact that it is only a game and drama is a silly thing to have.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1293 on: August 22, 2016, 06:55:42 am »
I'm one of the top dogs of the FSE haters/Memers, 63e Troller, and Weast peeps and I will make ppl rebel if you ban DJ! #Justice4DJ

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 22, 2016, 06:59:40 am »
I wasn't going to comment on here, but I'll make things clear to those who can't seem to drop it. Usual banter is fine, harassment and other rule breaking is not. I have been warning DJ for over two months to knock it off and gave him and the other 45e warnings. Other admins have also warned him, so it isn’t just me. Not only do they continue to use slurs, teamwound, teamkill and troll on the server but they constantly harass me whenever they are on. They have ruined the fun for other people who want to play.The fact that he chose not to listen is not my problem. The rules on the server are simple and I am a very lenient admin. Not that difficult to follow the rules honestly. The ban dates were set. If anyone has any issues, take them up with Label.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1295 on: August 22, 2016, 07:42:48 am »
lol, yooper a bad admin. Now that's a funny one.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 22, 2016, 08:23:45 am »
Enough, take the drama elsewhere. I am not interested in having it on my thread, this is helping none of your cases. I'll deal with the individual cases as they come up. I am sick of people starting flame wars on this thread just because they got banned from the server. The next person that does it is going to deal with the consequences. Now stop fucking arguing.
  I'll lock the thread for now.  I'll unlock it later.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1297 on: August 22, 2016, 03:00:42 pm »
why can't we all just be friends ):

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 22, 2016, 04:06:21 pm »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #1299 on: August 22, 2016, 07:08:53 pm »
lol, yooper a bad admin. Now that's a funny one.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #1300 on: August 22, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »
I swear to god, the next time this thread has to be locked because of a flame war/someone complaining that they got banned, I am going to go fucking ballistic, they have their unban dates, that's the end of it.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 22, 2016, 07:50:52 pm »
The next time you guys frustrate label like this, I swear to god I am going to go fucking ballistic

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #1302 on: August 23, 2016, 02:41:44 am »
Triggered

Serious, tho steam me if you need me
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 23, 2016, 02:50:55 am »
Pls can someone ban the NA Freedom

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1304 on: August 23, 2016, 03:28:51 am »
The next time you guys frustrate label like this, I swear to god I am going to go fucking ballistic
BallistickBALLZ
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*