Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558403 times)

Suns

Re: NA_Groupfighting. (NEW UPDATED THREAD)
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2016, 11:05:11 pm »
Community Name: Nappy Surena
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/756755557153145/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): 45e
Admin History: Head Admin of NA_Duel, Admin of 34e_Groupfighting, Admin of NWLB Groupfighting/Siege, TNWL Referee, NANWL Referee (Two Seasons) and moderator, admin of 4thRGJ Siege (EU), Admin of 1erMarins_Commander_Battle And I've reffed several NANWL/TNWL ruled matches In the past. I've also had alot of experience with TCAdmin.
Why would you be a good admin:  I'm an experienced admin with an impartial attitude, I've witnessed admining of groupfighting servers for the past four and a half years and I know the rules and can enforce them when the time comes. I'm also on groupfighting alot when trolls are on so I'd like to enforce the rules.
User ID #: 481835

+1

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
  • Player for 4th Prince of Wales.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #451 on: May 01, 2016, 03:40:20 am »
Name under which you were banned: Evan
What was happening when you got banned: I tk'd Yooper once while he was afk in spawn by beating him to death.
Time and date: 4/30/2016
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: 1356085

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 01, 2016, 03:42:44 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I tk'd Yooper once while he was afk in spawn by beating him to death.
Teamwounding numerous round and tking after being unbanned, sounds like you did not learn your lesson

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 01, 2016, 03:45:42 am »
Teamwounding numerous round and tking after being unbanned, sounds like you did not learn your lesson
I hope you know he was AFK, and was not helping the team in anyway shape or form, and if he were to come back and kill someone it would be recognized as fake AFK, so tell me the harm in this.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 01, 2016, 03:47:07 am »
I hope you know he was AFK, and was not helping the team in anyway shape or form, and if he were to come back and kill someone it would be recognized as fake AFK, so tell me the harm in this.
The harm is that they werent afk they were reporting you for stabbing them the previous 3 rounds at the start of the round and teamkilling is not prohibited in any way shape or form I wont bend the rules for someone previously banned

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:54 am »
The harm is that they werent afk they were reporting you for stabbing them the previous 3 rounds at the start of the round and teamkilling is not prohibited in any way shape or form I wont bend the rules for someone previously banned
But that is where you are wrong, Mr Polar. He was showing no signs of movement or even being at his computer, therefore taking up a spot on our team that could be used by another player actually helping out the team. He should have been in spectator and you can check the logs. I teamwounded once and then he went AFK so please correct yourself or correct Yooper. Plus who goes to the forums or to an admin when they are stabbed once in game and not even killed. Sounds like a grudge.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 01, 2016, 03:55:03 am »
But that is where you are wrong, Mr Polar. He was showing no signs of movement or even being at his computer, therefore taking up a spot on our team that could be used by another player actually helping out the team. He should have been in spectator and you can check the logs. I teamwounded once and then he went AFK so please correct yourself or correct Yooper. Plus who goes to the forums or to an admin when they are stabbed once in game and not even killed. Sounds like a grudge.
3 times not once, but you're not worth explaining that to anyways enjoy your ban. Maybe you'll learn not to teamkill

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 01, 2016, 03:56:48 am »
I wasn't even afk. I was running away from spawn after the round started and you stabbed me three rounds in a row at the start. Gets a little old when the same person keeps trying to kill you then starts punching.

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 01, 2016, 03:58:32 am »
3 times not once, but you're not worth explaining that to anyways enjoy your ban. Maybe you'll learn not to teamkill
See I love how you will only reply to the one part of my paragraph because all the points I made were valid. Once before he called you, and 2 after that all just teamwounds and having some fun but there are some people who just have to have everything perfect in their lives anyways I will just get another key.

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 01, 2016, 03:59:09 am »
I wasn't even afk. I was running away from spawn after the round started and you stabbed me three rounds in a row at the start. Gets a little old when the same person keeps trying to kill you then starts punching.
Yooper, you went afk to go whine to an admin about getting stabbed.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 01, 2016, 04:06:52 am »
Yooper, you went afk to go whine to an admin about getting stabbed.
And you admit in this post to breaking a rule, and you tked, you valid reasons arent valid because they go against the rules, learn the rules of the server then come back. Rules are rules and you broke them.

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 01, 2016, 04:12:55 am »
You did it three times, I asked you to stop and then you decided to teamkill me after. You deserved a ban at that point.

Offline VaughtEV

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 01, 2016, 04:31:17 am »
You never asked me to stop Yooper. And yeah I admit, I am not going to deny my doings why the fuck would I make a ban appeal if I wasn't going to admit to what I did are you dumb Polar?

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #463 on: May 01, 2016, 05:44:34 am »
First off: You should never team wound. Idc if they are afk, it is against the rules. You said you did it because they were taking up a spot on the team, well tk'ing them won't do a single thing. Just wait for an admin to come on (admins are on pretty regularly).

Second off: Don't start arguing with an admin at all, including the forums. Telling them they are wrong will only worse your problems more than likely. Especially insulting them (aka asking if the are "dumb").

Third off: Keep in mind pretty much everything you do when you are involved in a group. This relentless banter that is only worsening your point reflects on the 4th as well. Reason it does is that if you do that crap on here and on the server, then they must allow it in their reg.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #464 on: May 01, 2016, 06:08:02 am »
>taking up a spot

lol the server rarely gets max numbers
Usually from like 7:30-8:00pm est the server gets 30-50 people on.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA