Author Topic: Kolumne über Esports, NW-Szenen und die Zukunft  (Read 33853 times)

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Kolumne über Esports, NW-Szenen und die Zukunft
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2019, 12:15:37 pm »
So schlimm sehe ich die Lage momentan nicht, wir haben zwar aktuell kein international erfolgreiches Top-Regiment, dafür aber mal mehrere, welche sich nicht schämen müssen bei größeren Turnieren teilzunehmen.
Die nationalen Wettbewerbe schaden ganz sicher nicht. Sie geben zum einen Trainingsmöglichkeiten, abseits von unspannenden Freundschaftsspielen, zum anderen schweißt sie die Community enger zusammen.
Sicherlich helfen Erfahrungen in den größeren internationalen Regimentern, nur frage ich mich wie es die deutschen Regimenter stärker machen soll, wenn sich alle ins virtuelle Ausland verziehen.
Zudem haben nicht alle Spaß daran außerhalb der deutschen Community unterwegs zu sein, ich zum Beispiel nicht und da bin ich auch nicht alleine.

Spoiler
Ich bin der Meinung das die deutschen Regimenter eigentlich stärker sein müssten, als sie es aktuell sind.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob sie das müssen. Warum denn auch ? Solange die Leute in den Regimentern eine schöne Zeit miteinander haben, kann es einem doch egal sein wie "stark" man ist.
"Müssten" und "müssen" ist ein Unterschied.
[close]

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2019, 01:16:52 pm »
Zeiten eines 72nd oder Nr12 sind vorbei mashallah
Sowieso. Damals waren ja nicht mal alle guten deutschen Spieler in dem besten Regiment, das Chancen auf einen Titel hatte. Jetzt könnte man nicht mal mit allen guten deutschen Spielern auf einen Titel hoffen, einfach weil so viele gute Spieler aufgehört haben und immer weniger an neuen guten Spielern nachkommen

Wie hat dann das Nr12 vor nem halben Jahr die EiC gewonnen?
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2019, 01:19:25 pm »
Indem Hauptmann ExoticFail die Lage fest im Griff hatte
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2019, 02:24:34 pm »
Die guten deutsche Spieler sind hauptsächlich in Führungspositionen von Regimentern oder vielmehr noch im internationalen Bereich weil ihnen kein deutsches Regiment zuspricht (im Sinne von Skill, Führung, Membern)

Wursti

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2019, 02:44:30 pm »
Die guten deutsche Spieler sind hauptsächlich in Führungspositionen von Regimentern oder vielmehr noch im internationalen Bereich weil ihnen kein deutsches Regiment zuspricht (im Sinne von Skill, Führung, Membern)

true die guten sind alle 91st, KKA, 15th

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2019, 03:23:55 pm »
Hi, I hope you will permit me to reply in English on a subject I am probably vastly under informed by (due to the limitations of google translate). But the "problem" that you are describing here in regards to a weaker German competitive side can be attributed across the board internationally (aside from the biggest competitive regiments). The root of this problem in my opinion is a complete refusal of many smaller competitive regiments to play vs regiments that they know can beat them, preferring instead to play vs regiments on a similar level or lower level then themselves, this does not promote growth in skill nor does it give any form of target for a regiment to aim for. I remember from a personal perspective that in the last four years, the 15th has spent at-least two being a vastly weaker regiment in comparison to regiments such as the K-KA and 66th, however we fought them on a weekly basis and used the defeats as motivation to improve, and as a method of improving leading skills, as when it comes to leading the hardest job is to keep your members happy and motivated when losing. I think the German community is still strong, but you guys need to branch out and start challenging yourselves the way that the 72nd did in their infancy. Apologies for the English again

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2019, 03:28:48 pm »
Hi, I hope you will permit me to reply in English on a subject I am probably vastly under informed by (due to the limitations of google translate). But the "problem" that you are describing here in regards to a weaker German competitive side can be attributed across the board internationally (aside from the biggest competitive regiments). The root of this problem in my opinion is a complete refusal of many smaller competitive regiments to play vs regiments that they know can beat them, preferring instead to play vs regiments on a similar level or lower level then themselves, this does not promote growth in skill nor does it give any form of target for a regiment to aim for. I remember from a personal perspective that in the last four years, the 15th has spent at-least two being a vastly weaker regiment in comparison to regiments such as the K-KA and 66th, however we fought them on a weekly basis and used the defeats as motivation to improve, and as a method of improving leading skills, as when it comes to leading the hardest job is to keep your members happy and motivated when losing. I think the German community is still strong, but you guys need to branch out and start challenging yourselves the way that the 72nd did in their infancy. Apologies for the English again
In this case Ill allow it as you took your time to translate. Feel free to discuss.

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2019, 03:29:15 pm »
dang i dont speak london
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2019, 04:29:53 pm »

Hört auf ihn, was er sagt macht Sinn
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2019, 04:34:47 pm »
I agree with you, but German regiments also have a massive lack of good individual players in contrast to many international regiments. When we made the Nr12 for the third time in its existence, there was literally a huge "banner call" going through the German community. (just like when Robb Stark called the banners :P) Almost every German that was able to play this game proberly, joined the Nr12 with a few exeptions. But the Nr12 was not the only regiment who accomplished that. We had a long continuity of German regiments able to compete on international top level like the 8Lr, Nr12 or 72nd. After the disbandment of the Nr12, a lot of "pillar players" who played in the German community for years stopped playing NW or went inactive like Cazasar or Phoenix (and much more to name). And most of the other players remaining just splitted up across international regiments to the 91st, KKA or 15th YR like Wursti said. It is the first time in German NW history that we don't have a German high tier regiment due to the lack of individual players assembling each other in one good German regiment.

Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2019, 04:47:18 pm »
I agree with you, but German regiments also have a massive lack of good individual players in contrast to many international regiments. When we made the Nr12 for the third time in its existence, there was literally a huge "banner call" going through the German community. (just like when Robb Stark called the banners :P) Almost every German that was able to play this game proberly, joined the Nr12 with a few exeptions. But the Nr12 was not the only regiment who accomplished that. We had a long continuity of German regiments able to compete on international top level like the 8Lr, Nr12 or 72nd. After the disbandment of the Nr12, a lot of "pillar players" who played in the German community for years stopped playing NW or went inactive like Cazasar or Phoenix (and much more to name). And most of the other players remaining just splitted up across international regiments to the 91st, KKA or 15th YR like Wursti said. It is the first time in German NW history that we don't have a German high tier regiment due to the lack of individual players assembling each other in one good German regiment.
23rd has plenty of good players, but this isn't just a German problem like I said. When I see regiments like 33rd (and 91st now with us) refusing to do events it really makes me quite unhappy with the state of nw, where regiments believe that avoiding the challenges and staying in their own little bubble is a suitable choice rather then suffering a little and coming out better because of it. It's almost as though half the regiments around today are sat there idly waiting for uber carries to join them so they can compete, which should that happen, would result in a very good regiment player wise led by an incompetent leader whom doesn't know how to fight it out or keep his members when the times get tough.

Also I enjoy reading your board as you guys actually discuss interesting stuff about your community and how to improve it, I only wish the EU community as a whole was capable of having these discussions.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2019, 05:13:29 pm »
Well I wish people would be as mature as you are on that topic. When regiments like the 91st lose to other regiments people tend to get really mad about the results and conclude that either the leadership or the whole regiment are bad. From my personal experience people who are eager to win so badly leave the regiment and join another. Also the overall atmosphere in this specifc regiment is really getting bad and losing all the time without any sight of improvement is frustrating.

Wursti

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2019, 05:16:18 pm »
Well the best German players, that you need in order to be able to win stuff as a German regiment, are in international top tier regiments

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2019, 05:40:48 pm »
Zeiten eines 72nd oder Nr12 sind vorbei mashallah
Sowieso. Damals waren ja nicht mal alle guten deutschen Spieler in dem besten Regiment, das Chancen auf einen Titel hatte. Jetzt könnte man nicht mal mit allen guten deutschen Spielern auf einen Titel hoffen, einfach weil so viele gute Spieler aufgehört haben und immer weniger an neuen guten Spielern nachkommen

Wie hat dann das Nr12 vor nem halben Jahr die EiC gewonnen?
Weil die bei euch ja noch in weiten Teilen aktiv bzw wieder aktiv waren. Aber noch während das Nr12 aktiv war haben ja eeinige Wieder aufgehört, was ja meines wissens nach der Grund für die Auflösung war.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2019, 05:57:33 pm »
As Nosswill and Gi already pointed out. The first problem is that the limited amount of german players have one beef after another. Most competitive Regiments prefer playing only with their Friends, which keeps them active but doesn´t really help them improving that much. Second, Regiments like 2ndHess or Nr13 don´t have the goal to get a "new Nr12" which seems to be fine for me since it is their choice how to play. Also we all should be happy that the Community has any players remaining. The only german Regiment with the aim to become such an international ruling Regiment is the 23rd. But they are compared to the 2 others a quite new Regiment and seem to have problems with Recruiting the best german Players (like Gerher, Nosswill, Wolpi etc.). Also Gi´s point that they often fear to loose is the last reason I dont see a chance for an "extremly strong" german Regiment in the next couple of months.