Author Topic: 2019 is for me the end of NW  (Read 21233 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2019 is for me the end of NW
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2019, 08:14:53 pm »
what are you doing over there in the inf community anyway, Quinn?

that's a dangerous zone

Yes, they read first your name, and if they haven't sucked your cock before they don't even read what you are writing.
At least Voluble messages me on steam and actually hears my opinion, rather than jumping straight to criticising my personality and 'ignorance'.
But really this was one of my problems with TOG; the community cares much more about your name than your ideas.
I didn't jump to conclusions. I've seen the posts you've made on the majority of threads. I know you have knowledge in the cav scene but in the infantry scene every thread you post on you never have any weight against anything you say. You never back it up. Feel free to go ahead and prove me wrong though I have no issues with people criticizing things I'm involved with. I'm a big boy. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2019, 08:47:32 pm »
I didn't jump to conclusions. I've seen the posts you've made on the majority of threads. I know you have knowledge in the cav scene but in the infantry scene every thread you post on you never have any weight against anything you say. You never back it up. Feel free to go ahead and prove me wrong though I have no issues with people criticizing things I'm involved with. I'm a big boy. :)

Literally all I said here was that TOG was an awful idea. Which I truly believe. I don't have to post a thesis alongside any comment I make, instead of any sensible reply I just get the usual targeted attacks you'd expect from any infantry board. It's funny that you say you have no issues with criticism when your instant reply to my criticism was 'ignore this guy, don't give him discussion'. Bizarre.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2019, 08:49:39 pm »

Literally all I said here was that TOG was an awful idea. Which I truly believe. I don't have to post a thesis alongside any comment I make, instead of any sensible reply I just get the usual targeted attacks you'd expect from any infantry board. It's funny that you say you have no issues with criticism when your instant reply to my criticism was 'ignore this guy, don't give him discussion'. Bizarre.
Because from what I've seen on any posts you've made on the infantry boards you never back up what you say. I don't care about your name or who you are but if you can't back up what you're saying then why should or would anyone listen? If you're just going to throw sentences out there then realistically no one will care.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2019, 09:02:33 pm »
what are you doing over there in the inf community anyway, Quinn?

that's a dangerous zone

Yes, they read first your name, and if they haven't sucked your cock before they don't even read what you are writing.
At least Voluble messages me on steam and actually hears my opinion, rather than jumping straight to criticising my personality and 'ignorance'.
But really this was one of my problems with TOG; the community cares much more about your name than your ideas.
Only reason Vol asked you to add him was because I gave him the thread link. We asked you for a constructive argument and you didn't give one.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2019, 09:09:05 pm »
Only reason Vol asked you to add him was because I gave him the thread link. We asked you for a constructive argument and you didn't give one.

Well I'm not going to post a developed answer when the response to my comment was like 5 ad hominem attacks.

Because from what I've seen on any posts you've made on the infantry boards you never back up what you say. I don't care about your name or who you are but if you can't back up what you're saying then why should or would anyone listen? If you're just going to throw sentences out there then realistically no one will care.

'Posts I made on infantry boards' were just some light hearted jokes that I'm great at infantry. Big reveal: I'm shit at infantry. That's the joke. The first thing I even really posted was a screenshot from a gf and I literally had a negative kd. The response to that? Maybe some joke about me being shit? No, I'm told to kill myself. Are you seeing the problem yet? Or are you gonna talk again about the fact that I'm a noname.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2019, 09:30:38 pm »
Your account is 2 years old, most the people on FSE are morons like that and you should know that by now xD

Not much we can really do about that but this is the thing though, like you said you spoke to Vol about it so no point in going on about it.

But there is a TOG thread for a reason with a whole list of who is involved so maybe speaking about it there instead of this thread where all the autists seem to have congregated would have been a better idea idk.

But are you satisfied with what Vol said? Do you have abit more clarity?

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2019, 09:33:18 pm »
It's not really a matter of clarity; I think TOG is a bad idea, full stop. But it was nice to actually discuss it with someone, rather than this behaviour from Herishey and such. This is just a thing that came up in forum discussion, if you'll look I was replying to someone. It's not like I was out looking to badmouth TOG, otherwise yes I might have just gone to the TOG page.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2019, 09:35:50 pm »
Fair enough, but why do you think its a bad idea? Not digging at you I just genuinly would like to know.

Before I joined TOG I thought it was just a way of a few players monopolizing the community and just trying to get power to tell people what they can and cannot do for the sake of it but my opinion on that has changed.

Offline Silen

• Second Lieutenant
  • KGL 1st Hussars - Hussar
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2019, 09:45:01 pm »
The infantry board is funny: "I don't know this guy, so he can kill himself."

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2019, 09:53:51 pm »
Yeah, that doesn't happen.

Also where is this actually happening? I only see one retarded shitpost from Piercee... Its fucking Piercee if he doesn't have some form of down syndrome then I am Kim Kardashian

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2019, 10:00:24 pm »

Well I'm not going to post a developed answer when the response to my comment was like 5 ad hominem attacks.

'Posts I made on infantry boards' were just some light hearted jokes that I'm great at infantry. Big reveal: I'm shit at infantry. That's the joke. The first thing I even really posted was a screenshot from a gf and I literally had a negative kd. The response to that? Maybe some joke about me being shit? No, I'm told to kill myself. Are you seeing the problem yet? Or are you gonna talk again about the fact that I'm a noname.
I mean I never mentioned whether you were a no name or not. All I said is I haven't seen you post anything constructive and with your past couple posts you still haven't proven me wrong. I don't condone people saying for you to kill yourself for posting a screenshot, nor have I done it for at least over a year if I ever did so I don't really see what you're getting at to be honest.

Either way if you feel like having an actual discussion about what you posted at some point either post it here, drop me a PM or even add me on Steam.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2019, 11:18:52 pm »

shut up noname xD

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2019, 11:20:11 pm »
Discussion is over  ::)

Offline Silen

• Second Lieutenant
  • KGL 1st Hussars - Hussar
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2019, 12:25:49 am »

shut up noname xD

omgggg wtf ill report u my dad works at this company okkk

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2019, 01:48:12 am »
Cav kids trying to swing their dicks near the big boys
NW is truly dead
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.