Author Topic: 2019 is for me the end of NW  (Read 21135 times)

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anoobis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 2019 is for me the end of NW
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2019, 03:20:13 pm »
what is killing nw is the boring s keyers like bagins and golden

???
mate let's be honest it's all true.

I see you lad, can't hide your inner German from me >:(

Cazadores and frenchies are to blame for this i've always been an advocate for aggressive melee. Don't forget Mightypain rated me top #1 aggressive player on his old list!
Cazadores? Wasnt it you who said against cazadores dont do anything and just skey away! advocate aggresive melee smh.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 03:24:26 pm »

???

Cazadores and frenchies are to blame for this i've always been an advocate for aggressive melee. Don't forget Mightypain rated me top #1 aggressive player on his old list!
Cazadores? Wasnt it you who said against cazadores dont do anything and just skey away! advocate aggresive melee smh.

you guys deserve to get s keyd against, u boring s keyers

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 03:28:36 pm »

???

you guys deserve to get s keyd against, u boring s keyers
Cazadores has one of the most aggressive flank of all teams imo. I always push back the enemy, I rarely got pushed back on my own side. I would say in the last tournament chimpz was more defensive than cazadores, on my flank for sure.

Wursti

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:35 pm »
Didn't see that in the King GF thing when we played against Cazadores  ???

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2019, 03:32:31 pm »
Well i was king at that tournament so I wasn't going to push

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2019, 05:18:19 pm »
Well i was king at that tournament so I wasn't going to push
You mean bc I wasn’t there??

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 06:16:14 pm »
I hope that's a joke, TOG so far has been very successful and the tournaments have been well run. Furthermore the prize pool was handed out unlike previous tournaments. Don't comment on something you barely have a part of or even an understanding.

Well I'm part of the community, so I'm entitled to my opinion. This is kind of the problem with TOG. Pretentious people telling others what they can and can't, should and shouldn't do.

I didn't tell you what you can't, should and shouldn't do. I simply stated your opinion is invalid when you are so ignorant about the subject. You spend your time on the forums throwing baits and posting irrelevant and stupid comments about people. If you want to discuss and help improve TOG then maybe you could speak to some of the GF team leaders and organisers and involve yourself instead of making comments founded on noting but your own stupidity.
I don't know why anyone actually bothers replying to Quinn at this point to be honest. He spouts his opinion on anything on FSE without any knowledge or points to actually back anything up. Don't waste your time Golden. :)

Seeing H*rishey opposed to my statement just makes me more confident that my assessment was correct. Idk, talk about me without knowing me, you clearly don’t follow my post history or who I am in the community, but that’s fine, I don’t expect you to, I’m not famous. Calling me ignorant because I’m opposed to TOG, which is clearly a threat to the health of the community, is an interesting way of avoiding healthy discussion. Let me guess - you’re somehow involved in TOG? Funny that

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2019, 06:21:48 pm »
Let me guess - you’re somehow involved in TOG? Funny that

Head organiser - Herishey

et voila. Not only pretentious, also straight to insults rather than to discuss things or tolerate even a single opinion contrary to your own self interests. Noted.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2019, 06:24:26 pm »
I hope that's a joke, TOG so far has been very successful and the tournaments have been well run. Furthermore the prize pool was handed out unlike previous tournaments. Don't comment on something you barely have a part of or even an understanding.

Well I'm part of the community, so I'm entitled to my opinion. This is kind of the problem with TOG. Pretentious people telling others what they can and can't, should and shouldn't do.

I didn't tell you what you can't, should and shouldn't do. I simply stated your opinion is invalid when you are so ignorant about the subject. You spend your time on the forums throwing baits and posting irrelevant and stupid comments about people. If you want to discuss and help improve TOG then maybe you could speak to some of the GF team leaders and organisers and involve yourself instead of making comments founded on noting but your own stupidity.
I don't know why anyone actually bothers replying to Quinn at this point to be honest. He spouts his opinion on anything on FSE without any knowledge or points to actually back anything up. Don't waste your time Golden. :)

Seeing H*rishey opposed to my statement just makes me more confident that my assessment was correct. Idk, talk about me without knowing me, you clearly don’t follow my post history or who I am in the community, but that’s fine, I don’t expect you to, I’m not famous. Calling me ignorant because I’m opposed to TOG, which is clearly a threat to the health of the community, is an interesting way of avoiding healthy discussion. Let me guess - you’re somehow involved in TOG? Funny that
Your "post history" is just you being an asshat IMO, so personally I couldn't give a single shit about what you have to say.
But that's just my opinion...
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2019, 06:26:01 pm »
Quinn mate you clearly have no idea judging by what you have said.

I'm a part of TOG but if there is anyone who is more critical of the system itself than me, I would like you to point them out. At this point I'm sure everyone in TOG is bored of me. Especially Voluble and Herishey!

The issue is not that we are opposed to a healthy discussion, but you have provided no meaningful context nor real points to your argument. The only thing you have said is "Its a thread to the health of the community". In fact it is not. If you took part in the Infantry tournament scene prior to the inception of TOG I feel as though you would agree to it more. Unless you were and I missed seeing you around? but I usually remember a name.

Please, if you can create a constructive argument as to why its bad for the community then we can respond with our own response. Until then please do not expect a proper response from us until we have something coherent to respond to.

Is that not fair of us to ask of you? :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:16 pm »
No one denies you the right to formulate an opinion Quinn but I think you don't realize that your recent behavior on many infantry-related topics, forum-wise, make it hard for people to take you any seriously.

I had the chance to know you from the cavalry community so I am perfectly aware that you are a mature, rather cool-headed person, but I am not surprised to see certain of your posts met with such hostility.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:33:25 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2019, 06:40:08 pm »
what are you doing over there in the inf community anyway, Quinn?

that's a dangerous zone
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

David_Schrein

« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2019, 06:42:22 pm »
Lol imagine getting dicked on by fralla777

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2019, 06:56:12 pm »
Quinn, add me on steam (Gack Jrealish) and we can have a conversation about TOG.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2019, 08:12:09 pm »
what are you doing over there in the inf community anyway, Quinn?

that's a dangerous zone

Yes, they read first your name, and if they haven't sucked your cock before they don't even read what you are writing.
At least Voluble messages me on steam and actually hears my opinion, rather than jumping straight to criticising my personality and 'ignorance'.
But really this was one of my problems with TOG; the community cares much more about your name than your ideas.