Author Topic: ProudBoys' Own ~ 6v6 Tournament ~ 26th of January [12/12]  (Read 23005 times)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 6v6 Tournament ~ 26th of January [12/12]
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2020, 08:34:34 am »
ngl i dont even know how to stunchamber or do all the cool stuff bc no one ever taught me, i literally just block and chamber thats it but all that stuff about wurstis stunchambers seems a bit over the top in my opinion...

also, i agree with other people saying "why now", like literally nobody ever complained about cheats in a tournament in 2019

You just have to hit on the last second of your opponent's stab. He gets stunned, can't rechamber and he dead. Y re welcome :)
Or at the first second ;)

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2020, 09:16:15 am »
Marquez ur accusing him of some auto stun hack while also not knowing what autochamber is. You getting stunned by him when you think you shouldnt is just how this game works when players have ~40 ping, which he does

Tournesol

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2020, 09:48:39 am »
Ban Fotin

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2020, 10:04:15 am »
I'm sure Wursti wears autochamber. I have talked with some NW players who knows how to stunn a chamber properly (I also manage it so I know what I'm talking about).
We all have seen Wursti stunning chambers a way you definitely can't stunn them, basically because to make a stunn chamber you need to release the stab at the right time AND WITH THE PROPER MOVEMENT, otherwise you can avoid it.
Wursti always stunned chambers not doing the proper movement and he kept stunning like he was doing, the only way to do that is wearing autochamber (+ if he admitted he was wearing it you can see why he stunns once theres no way for it).
XD
Autochamber doesnt work like how you desribed and isn't aimed to do stunchambers. The only key to succesfully use them(stunchambers i mean) - low ping, high FPS and good mouse. Come to Russian server where I have 5 ping and Max or me will personally show you how to stunchamber every stab without any interesting or hard MOVEMENTS. ;) 8)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2020, 10:11:57 am »
-> 0x4B63D9
-> 0x4AF73F
-> 0x4AF8B4
-> 0x816CE0
-> 0x5B19AA
->  0x5D6674
->  0xE0B1C8
->  0x423557
->  0x5D793A
->  0x8681B0
->  0x4AF73F
->  0x4AB2D9
Localbase 2  -> 0x5D7BAD
-> 0x499E34

Tournesol

« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2020, 11:27:08 am »
Because he already told me he wont participate. There is no need for me to make a section for someone who wont play.

So you knew that Muha is a "cheater" but you still recruited him into your team last month at the 6v6 MightyPain tournament ?

And now you want to ban people for cheating while you had one in your team and knew ?

As a tournament organizer, you must be clean yourself before throwing accusations or leave the job of organizer to someone else less fishy.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2020, 11:31:08 am »
Because he already told me he wont participate. There is no need for me to make a section for someone who wont play.

So you knew that Muha is a "cheater" but you still recruited him into your team last month at the 6v6 MightyPain tournament ?

And now you want to ban people for cheating while you had one in your team and knew ?

As a tournament organizer, you must be clean yourself before throwing accusations or leave the job of organizer to someone else less fishy.
Do NOT associate me with cheating when you have no proofs.Even thought I said ''i have autochamber,autoblock etc'' for example i can say I'm gonna suicide tomorrow but it won't happen.As basic as this one. ;D
for example when i callout ''lol look at me i have autoblock i am the captain now''
why would you believe in words rather  than in actions?(In-game)

Yes I used to be ''Moderator'' on TKC(Team-Kill & Cheat Community)
but that doesn't make me using/downloading/providing their cheats?

Tournesol

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2020, 11:37:58 am »

Do NOT associate me with cheating when you have no proofs.Even thought I said ''i have autochamber,autoblock etc'' for example i can say I'm gonna suicide tomorrow but it won't happen.As basic as this one. ;D
for example when i callout ''lol look at me i have autoblock i am the captain now''
why would you believe in words rather  than in actions?(In-game)

Yes I used to be ''Moderator'' on TKC(Team-Kill & Cheat Community)
but that doesn't make me using/downloading/providing their cheats?

Thats why I quote the word cheater, my point is based on what Wursti and Movement said few pages ago.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2020, 11:39:17 am »
fine lad

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2020, 11:42:05 am »

Knock out

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2020, 11:45:49 am »
I  think i should run a ''diagnostic check'' on who downloaded hacks from TKC(Team-Kill & Cheat Community)
just gonna post their names 1 by 1 here and see who's cheating 100%  ;D

just to add Betty mods are NOT associated with any kind of hacking
it is ONLY associated with game breaking modes @Golden
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 12:32:03 pm by Muhataa »

David_Schrein

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2020, 11:55:43 am »

Muha was on my own team but I told even at Smylie's 5v5 which was before MPs that : "If muha will cheat that I wont use him nor want him on my team and that he should get banned." and then Muha told me myself that he wont cheat or would cheat at that moment.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2020, 11:56:38 am »
true statement

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2020, 11:59:57 am »
Marquez ur accusing him of some auto stun hack while also not knowing what autochamber is. You getting stunned by him when you think you shouldnt is just how this game works when players have ~40 ping, which he does

why does everyone in NW have conspiracies about higher ping doing weird things
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2020, 12:01:38 pm »
Tf is this shitfest  :o
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.