Author Topic: Bad Points - Salt Wars I: The List Menace  (Read 52100 times)

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bad Points - Salt Wars: A New Hope
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2020, 05:23:55 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Zeyden he is clearly better than Ryan for exemple...

We talking about the same person here? Zeyden is literally a statue in GF’s. w key be broken
The only thing broken is your anus every night  :-\

It's really funny how you're being mean to me when i've never even spoken to you.

anyway, i really don't see the point with the sentence of Coco_Ayala
I’m not being mean to you, i’m just challenging coco’s comment. Are you okay? Did i hurt your feelings by calling you a STATUE?
It's all right, thanks for your worrying about it my friend but maybe you should be more polite to people you don't know ?

I'm just explaining that just because a player has a defensive playstyle doesn't mean he's any less good than a guy with an aggressive playstyle
[close]

though I don't really care about this argument...I have to say having an aggressive playstyle is much harder and more skilful, so if an aggressive player can pull aggressive moves off then I would say they are a better player.
coco just hates me after i kicked him from 18th xD

and he is just trying to stick up for his friends and Animal players, no bias there at all.... Coco shall we start a vote to get GI down points too?

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

Excuse me but wtf is 18th I just didn't care when you kicked me for nothing, this rdm reg lead by some who are shit and never won something by himself  ;D ;D

Yea only for Animals players and my friends but I can do it for others also and no stop being retard Gi is well placed, I don't like him but I will not for that reason saying he should have less point, you dumb  ;)
[close]

Wait a minute did coco criticise someone else for winning things due to being carried? Hypocrisy!
Genuinely coco you are such a salty kid, go back to licking peoples arses to join animals, you waste man.

P.S. Ryan is a good player who has gotten better recently so idk what shit u are chatting coco.

Ok Smylie you want to speak about things like that when you got shit talked by your co cpt , when your team is shit and so you tried to recruits players in Animals such as Zenon who lick people, it's you, people come alone in Animals like Salogas come back yesterday when he told me he was back . Moreover , you never won anything in tournaments so stop shit talking : train more, speak less ....

Also for people like you, Ryan or myself who don't have any big impact during gf tournaments such as others the better way to see if someone is good is duels and for what I remember I think I did better than you two because you are bad ;D

Ryan is bad and now overate because he is in The Ennead that's all, it's like Anakin when he was in Tzo he didn't help for important matchs in tournaments ;)

Haha rip for u Zenon asked to invite as he was thinking of joining oh and so was Rydh, apart from those two I have absolutely no interest in any of Animals members and even then I have very little interest in Zenon. Please can u tell me what animals have won? Porkins trash talks me coz I’m retarded and he trash talks u just as much. Finally, remember that time when u tried to recruit Barro, or Henri or even Porkins lol, so please tg :)
Don't point out who he tried to recruit, point out who he didn't it will be faster.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2020, 05:34:53 pm »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:19:12 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2020, 05:35:33 pm »

David_Schrein

« Reply #273 on: January 18, 2020, 06:00:08 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

We talking about the same person here? Zeyden is literally a statue in GF’s. w key be broken

It's really funny how you're being mean to me when i've never even spoken to you.

I’m not being mean to you, i’m just challenging coco’s comment. Are you okay? Did i hurt your feelings by calling you a STATUE?
It's all right, thanks for your worrying about it my friend but maybe you should be more polite to people you don't know ?

I'm just explaining that just because a player has a defensive playstyle doesn't mean he's any less good than a guy with an aggressive playstyle
[close]

though I don't really care about this argument...I have to say having an aggressive playstyle is much harder and more skilful, so if an aggressive player can pull aggressive moves off then I would say they are a better player.

and he is just trying to stick up for his friends and Animal players, no bias there at all.... Coco shall we start a vote to get GI down points too?

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

Excuse me but wtf is 18th I just didn't care when you kicked me for nothing, this rdm reg lead by some who are shit and never won something by himself  ;D ;D

Yea only for Animals players and my friends but I can do it for others also and no stop being retard Gi is well placed, I don't like him but I will not for that reason saying he should have less point, you dumb  ;)
[close]

Wait a minute did coco criticise someone else for winning things due to being carried? Hypocrisy!
Genuinely coco you are such a salty kid, go back to licking peoples arses to join animals, you waste man.

P.S. Ryan is a good player who has gotten better recently so idk what shit u are chatting coco.

Ok Smylie you want to speak about things like that when you got shit talked by your co cpt , when your team is shit and so you tried to recruits players in Animals such as Zenon who lick people, it's you, people come alone in Animals like Salogas come back yesterday when he told me he was back . Moreover , you never won anything in tournaments so stop shit talking : train more, speak less ....

Also for people like you, Ryan or myself who don't have any big impact during gf tournaments such as others the better way to see if someone is good is duels and for what I remember I think I did better than you two because you are bad ;D

Ryan is bad and now overate because he is in The Ennead that's all, it's like Anakin when he was in Tzo he didn't help for important matchs in tournaments ;)

Haha rip for u Zenon asked to invite as he was thinking of joining oh and so was Rydh, apart from those two I have absolutely no interest in any of Animals members and even then I have very little interest in Zenon. Please can u tell me what animals have won? Porkins trash talks me coz I’m retarded and he trash talks u just as much. Finally, remember that time when u tried to recruit Barro, or Henri or even Porkins lol, so please tg :)
Don't point out who he tried to recruit, point out who he didn't it will be faster.
toxic trash. kys dren plsplsplspls xoxo

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2020, 06:06:10 pm »
Am I gonna have to call padawan on here so coco can tag me and him in, vs smylie and ryan battle of the retards  :)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2020, 06:11:26 pm »
Am I gonna have to call padawan on here so coco can tag me and him in, vs smylie and ryan battle of the retards  :)
he's not taking my baits anymore i'm well upset.... clearly doesnt wanna be my boyfriend anymore...

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2020, 06:16:32 pm »
he's not taking my baits anymore i'm well upset.... clearly doesnt wanna be my boyfriend anymore...
daddy

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #277 on: January 18, 2020, 06:25:55 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

WATCH IT FROGGY OR U WILL BE KICKED! b-tec drake!

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2020, 07:11:22 pm »
wow that was uncalled for

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2020, 07:25:26 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

get your salty algerian lips away from me i dont wanna kiss u, this flirting is too much. everytime u call me bad i get a raging hard on.

i'm a melee LEGEND see you in NWWC kid, if u make a team xoxo

P.S. don't try and talk about me on the same level as u lol, i was better than u NWWC 2017 with 300 hours than u are now

First of all I'm French and not Algerian so shut hup and also I know you have dreams where I kiss you but it's just a dream like the dream you have to be good in this game  ;D

Yea maybe see you in NWWC but it will change nothing of the fact you are shit and will be carry by real players : Golden, Irish , Lonedoge...
You have never been better and proably will be never because of your mentality, someone his difficulties will get better , someone who think himself good when he is shit will stay shit and that's you case...

Moreover for age I think I'm older than you or at least I have the same age so no point calling me a kid , also it's not only age who decide about being a kid or no but it's also how someone acted and keep acting and in your case you acted like a kid and you keep acting like a kid because of your childish mentality ;D
[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

get your salty algerian lips away from me i dont wanna kiss u, this flirting is too much. everytime u call me bad i get a raging hard on.

P.S. don't try and talk about me on the same level as u lol, i was better than u NWWC 2017 with 300 hours than u are now

First of all I'm French and not Algerian so shut hup and also I know you have dreams where I kiss you but it's just a dream like the dream you have to be good in this game  ;D

Yea maybe see you in NWWC but it will change nothing of the fact you are shit and will be carry by real players : Golden, Irish , Lonedoge...
You have never been better and proably will be never because of your mentality, someone his difficulties will get better , someone who think himself good when he is shit will stay shit and that's you case...

Moreover for age I think I'm older than you or at least I have the same age so no point calling me a kid , also it's not only age who decide about being a kid or no but it's also how someone acted and keep acting and in your case you acted like a kid and you keep acting like a kid because of your childish mentality ;D
hahahhahahaa living rent free in your head bby, woooooo its free real estate

i dont deny lonedoge will be the carry, i will feed him kills of course.... only if he turns up cuz sometimes he has homework to do for primary school.....

And French and Algerian are the same thing aren't they? Either way you are a 15yo muslim KID getting butt hurt cuz i would clap yo ass.... gl getting carried by Marley in NWWC

You feed nobody from your team , only the other team little shit

Hopefully you are legend I can't imagine if you aren't  ;D ;D  (10-21 and 3-11 for official matchs before going spec for the second ) . If you want the video again of that official match where Ireland come back from 5-9 to 12-15 when you go spec tell me I can post it  ;D

Moreover,  French and Algerian aren't the same try to learn geography at school kid and you are 19 but act like someone who have 15 so try to wake up and stop having dreams of glory because for now you are shit so learn why you are shit and improve  :D

Also I didn't know Marley played for FRA team, stop speaking without knowing nothing, speak less and train more you dumb kid  :(
[close]

hahahahhaha i actually got u to go looking for screenshots hahahahahaha

still you prove my point i was better then than u are now and i had 300 hours in the game, first ever competitive tournament...

Oh you changed nationality this year to Algerian?  Well im sure the french C team has a good chance of winning! xx

and yes 2 years later and 1000 hour on i think i have improved a tiny bit, actually no i was better then tbh because as u can see in the video of us vs Ukraine i was clearly popping off.... Fwuffy literally specing me all the time because he wanted to show off my NATURAL TALENT to the community.

I used to go under a hidden name cuz i was too modest to let everyone know who the true IRE carry was:

Spoiler

[close]
So dont fucking talk to me weeb, i bet you kiss your dad before u go to sleep at night with no socks on.... and your mum kisses big black bald men

p.s the carry was Grela
[close]
Lol you proof nothing appart you are capable of putting down Ireland team during NWWC because you are shit and they don't have choice to take you since they need players ;D
I never changed my nationality you dumb, I alway have been French and Swiss so idk why you speak about Algerian that's retarded...
One thing is sure if Ireland got all their good players so it's mean you spec they got chances to do something for once, will be nice you leave the team for they start winning something :(
Moreover, why Fwuffy spec you : oh maybe he got surprise how can someone have a kd like your it's mean shit and about your screen vs RUS that's sad you can't do it officially  ;D ;D

Spoiler
[/quote]
[close]

Smylie thx for showing again why you are a shit cpt , like you can see in every tournaments : Animals performed better than Kamikazes and thing you want to say it's that you want just a little Zenon and Rydh who alway played well tournaments and carry for Animals and when you asked Zenon to join Kamikazes.  He never asked to joined like you and never think about it we were speaking together and I got log we were just trolling you , dumb kid  ;D ;D Now about what Animals achieved , then you can see it on us fse thread but some bronze medal and one silver , I can't see Kamikazes palmarès I'm sry  ;D About players I tried to recruit you want to take Henri exemple and Porkins but you should remember that you recruit them in Animals , at the beginning they were not in Kamikazes but in Animals...

Now finally about what you said Dren I will be clear, most of kamikazes since most of them aren't good enough for Animals, if I can recruit anyone in kamikazes I will said honestly it will be you Dren, your the only player who can be helpful :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2020, 07:35:40 pm »
+1

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2020, 08:08:53 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

i dont deny lonedoge will be the carry, i will feed him kills of course.... only if he turns up cuz sometimes he has homework to do for primary school.....

And French and Algerian are the same thing aren't they? Either way you are a 15yo muslim KID getting butt hurt cuz i would clap yo ass.... gl getting carried by Marley in NWWC

Hopefully you are legend I can't imagine if you aren't  ;D ;D  (10-21 and 3-11 for official matchs before going spec for the second ) . If you want the video again of that official match where Ireland come back from 5-9 to 12-15 when you go spec tell me I can post it  ;D

Moreover,  French and Algerian aren't the same try to learn geography at school kid and you are 19 but act like someone who have 15 so try to wake up and stop having dreams of glory because for now you are shit so learn why you are shit and improve  :D

Also I didn't know Marley played for FRA team, stop speaking without knowing nothing, speak less and train more you dumb kid  :(
[close]

still you prove my point i was better then than u are now and i had 300 hours in the game, first ever competitive tournament...

Oh you changed nationality this year to Algerian?  Well im sure the french C team has a good chance of winning! xx

and yes 2 years later and 1000 hour on i think i have improved a tiny bit, actually no i was better then tbh because as u can see in the video of us vs Ukraine i was clearly popping off.... Fwuffy literally specing me all the time because he wanted to show off my NATURAL TALENT to the community.

I used to go under a hidden name cuz i was too modest to let everyone know who the true IRE carry was:

Spoiler

[close]
So dont fucking talk to me weeb, i bet you kiss your dad before u go to sleep at night with no socks on.... and your mum kisses big black bald men

p.s the carry was Grela
[close]
Lol you proof nothing appart you are capable of putting down Ireland team during NWWC because you are shit and they don't have choice to take you since they need players ;D
I never changed my nationality you dumb, I alway have been French and Swiss so idk why you speak about Algerian that's retarded...
One thing is sure if Ireland got all their good players so it's mean you spec they got chances to do something for once, will be nice you leave the team for they start winning something :(
Moreover, why Fwuffy spec you : oh maybe he got surprise how can someone have a kd like your it's mean shit and about your screen vs RUS that's sad you can't do it officially  ;D ;D

1. not sure why u are obsessing over how good i was at 300 hours, no one in the entire competitive scene was good at those hours, so to be playing NWWC at those hours (in my first ever tournament of course i was going to be spec or just in their for numbers u tard.

2. you are Algerian, u bagugette munching bumbaclart virgin.

3. Ireland do have all their good players and its 5v5 and i'm still in the team and captain.

4. Fwuffy spec me cuz he fancied me from day 1 even before he knew me.

5. Don't talk to me until you can make it into your own teams lineup.

6. i dont think you'd even make the french 2nd team tbh and you have 6 ping LOL

#SuckOnMyPinkyToeYouN3rd

Spoiler
thanks for taking my bait i was starting to lose hope
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2020, 08:10:31 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

p.s the carry was Grela
[close]

1. not sure why u are obsessing over how good i was at 300 hours, no one in the entire competitive scene was good at those hours, so to be playing NWWC at those hours (in my first ever tournament of course i was going to be spec or just in their for numbers u tard.

3. Ireland do have all their good players and its 5v5 and i'm still in the team and captain.

#SuckOnMyPinkyToeYouN3rd

Spoiler
[close]
ryan is top 2 cutest irish ppl this i can confirm

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2020, 08:12:03 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

p.s the carry was Grela
[close]

#SuckOnMyPinkyToeYouN3rd

Spoiler
[close]
ryan is top 2 cutest irish ppl this i can confirm
Lonedoge is cute but be careful what you say he is a 9 year old girl... you dont wanna catch a case