Author Topic: Bad Points - Salt Wars I: The List Menace  (Read 52103 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bad Points - Salt Wars: A New Hope
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2020, 11:43:45 am »
Gi, you are very well placed indeed!
As the highest grossing nw player of all time I disagree

Valid point, I only made $20 playing warband.  :'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2020, 11:45:44 am »
Gi, you are very well placed indeed!
As the highest grossing nw player of all time I disagree

Valid point, I only made $20 playing warband.  :'(
I recommend listening to my TED talk, "How I made mount and blade Napoleonic wars my full time career."

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2020, 12:21:50 pm »
lol imagine speaking about duel on nw in 2020

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2020, 01:58:50 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Zeyden he is clearly better than Ryan for exemple...

We talking about the same person here? Zeyden is literally a statue in GF’s. w key be broken
The only thing broken is your anus every night  :-\

It's really funny how you're being mean to me when i've never even spoken to you.

anyway, i really don't see the point with the sentence of Coco_Ayala
I’m not being mean to you, i’m just challenging coco’s comment. Are you okay? Did i hurt your feelings by calling you a STATUE?
It's all right, thanks for your worrying about it my friend but maybe you should be more polite to people you don't know ?

I'm just explaining that just because a player has a defensive playstyle doesn't mean he's any less good than a guy with an aggressive playstyle
[close]

though I don't really care about this argument...I have to say having an aggressive playstyle is much harder and more skilful, so if an aggressive player can pull aggressive moves off then I would say they are a better player.
coco just hates me after i kicked him from 18th xD

and he is just trying to stick up for his friends and Animal players, no bias there at all.... Coco shall we start a vote to get GI down points too?

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

Excuse me but wtf is 18th I just didn't care when you kicked me for nothing, this rdm reg lead by some who are shit and never won something by himself  ;D ;D

Yea only for Animals players and my friends but I can do it for others also and no stop being retard Gi is well placed, I don't like him but I will not for that reason saying he should have less point, you dumb  ;)
[close]

Wait a minute did coco criticise someone else for winning things due to being carried? Hypocrisy!
Genuinely coco you are such a salty kid, go back to licking peoples arses to join animals, you waste man.

P.S. Ryan is a good player who has gotten better recently so idk what shit u are chatting coco.

Ok Smylie you want to speak about things like that when you got shit talked by your co cpt , when your team is shit and so you tried to recruits players in Animals such as Zenon who lick people, it's you, people come alone in Animals like Salogas come back yesterday when he told me he was back . Moreover , you never won anything in tournaments so stop shit talking : train more, speak less ....

Also for people like you, Ryan or myself who don't have any big impact during gf tournaments such as others the better way to see if someone is good is duels and for what I remember I think I did better than you two because you are bad ;D

Ryan is bad and now overate because he is in The Ennead that's all, it's like Anakin when he was in Tzo he didn't help for important matchs in tournaments ;)
get your salty algerian lips away from me i dont wanna kiss u, this flirting is too much. everytime u call me bad i get a raging hard on.

i'm a melee LEGEND see you in NWWC kid, if u make a team xoxo

P.S. don't try and talk about me on the same level as u lol, i was better than u NWWC 2017 with 300 hours than u are now

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2020, 02:02:32 pm »
Removing the voting system as that seems what most people want. Will continue to just ask people around on their opinion on players. If anyone has any suggestion in another way that we can get a bigger part of the community part of the ranking pls feel free to share it.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2020, 02:05:18 pm »
Removing the voting system as that seems what most people want. Will continue to just ask people around on their opinion on players. If anyone has any suggestion in another way that we can get a bigger part of the community part of the ranking pls feel free to share it.
a poll on the thread

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2020, 02:10:47 pm »
a poll on the thread
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2020, 03:13:36 pm »
a poll on the thread

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2020, 03:19:46 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

We talking about the same person here? Zeyden is literally a statue in GF’s. w key be broken

It's really funny how you're being mean to me when i've never even spoken to you.

I’m not being mean to you, i’m just challenging coco’s comment. Are you okay? Did i hurt your feelings by calling you a STATUE?
It's all right, thanks for your worrying about it my friend but maybe you should be more polite to people you don't know ?

I'm just explaining that just because a player has a defensive playstyle doesn't mean he's any less good than a guy with an aggressive playstyle
[close]

though I don't really care about this argument...I have to say having an aggressive playstyle is much harder and more skilful, so if an aggressive player can pull aggressive moves off then I would say they are a better player.

and he is just trying to stick up for his friends and Animal players, no bias there at all.... Coco shall we start a vote to get GI down points too?

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

Excuse me but wtf is 18th I just didn't care when you kicked me for nothing, this rdm reg lead by some who are shit and never won something by himself  ;D ;D

Yea only for Animals players and my friends but I can do it for others also and no stop being retard Gi is well placed, I don't like him but I will not for that reason saying he should have less point, you dumb  ;)
[close]

Wait a minute did coco criticise someone else for winning things due to being carried? Hypocrisy!
Genuinely coco you are such a salty kid, go back to licking peoples arses to join animals, you waste man.

P.S. Ryan is a good player who has gotten better recently so idk what shit u are chatting coco.

Ok Smylie you want to speak about things like that when you got shit talked by your co cpt , when your team is shit and so you tried to recruits players in Animals such as Zenon who lick people, it's you, people come alone in Animals like Salogas come back yesterday when he told me he was back . Moreover , you never won anything in tournaments so stop shit talking : train more, speak less ....

Also for people like you, Ryan or myself who don't have any big impact during gf tournaments such as others the better way to see if someone is good is duels and for what I remember I think I did better than you two because you are bad ;D

Ryan is bad and now overate because he is in The Ennead that's all, it's like Anakin when he was in Tzo he didn't help for important matchs in tournaments ;)
[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

get your salty algerian lips away from me i dont wanna kiss u, this flirting is too much. everytime u call me bad i get a raging hard on.

P.S. don't try and talk about me on the same level as u lol, i was better than u NWWC 2017 with 300 hours than u are now

First of all I'm French and not Algerian so shut hup and also I know you have dreams where I kiss you but it's just a dream like the dream you have to be good in this game  ;D

Yea maybe see you in NWWC but it will change nothing of the fact you are shit and will be carry by real players : Golden, Irish , Lonedoge...
You have never been better and proably will be never because of your mentality, someone his difficulties will get better , someone who think himself good when he is shit will stay shit and that's you case...

Moreover for age I think I'm older than you or at least I have the same age so no point calling me a kid , also it's not only age who decide about being a kid or no but it's also how someone acted and keep acting and in your case you acted like a kid and you keep acting like a kid because of your childish mentality ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2020, 03:37:23 pm »
a poll on the thread
dont hate poles just dont like em

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2020, 03:39:07 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

First of all I'm French and not Algerian so shut hup and also I know you have dreams where I kiss you but it's just a dream like the dream you have to be good in this game  ;D

Yea maybe see you in NWWC but it will change nothing of the fact you are shit and will be carry by real players : Golden, Irish , Lonedoge...
You have never been better and proably will be never because of your mentality, someone his difficulties will get better , someone who think himself good when he is shit will stay shit and that's you case...

Moreover for age I think I'm older than you or at least I have the same age so no point calling me a kid , also it's not only age who decide about being a kid or no but it's also how someone acted and keep acting and in your case you acted like a kid and you keep acting like a kid because of your childish mentality ;D
stop coco

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2020, 04:03:44 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

[close]
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

p.s. Lonedoge up ffs!

[close]

hahahhahahaa living rent free in your head bby, woooooo its free real estate

i dont deny lonedoge will be the carry, i will feed him kills of course.... only if he turns up cuz sometimes he has homework to do for primary school.....

And French and Algerian are the same thing aren't they? Either way you are a 15yo muslim KID getting butt hurt cuz i would clap yo ass.... gl getting carried by Marley in NWWC

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2020, 04:11:03 pm »
U are both pitiful

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2020, 04:11:42 pm »
Marley xdddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Elsse

« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2020, 04:21:34 pm »