Author Topic: The Community's Current Top 15 Meleers [EU] Mk.II  (Read 24548 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Community's Current Top 15 Meleers [EU] Mk.II
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2019, 02:50:46 pm »
Since Python asked me to make one here's my list, but I don't think I'm very qualified to rate people since I don't play NW actively enough to have a good idea of current skill.

#1 Python
#2 Gerher
#3 Tiberias
#4 ExtaZz94
#5 Golden
#6 Shadey
#7 Fwuffy
#8 DOMI
#9 Ivan
#10 Muha
#11 Rune
#12 Anubis
#13 Obelix
#14 Bunter_igel
#15 Marquez
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2019, 02:54:14 pm »
Python asked me to put him as top 15:

• Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python

python regards
pyhton
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:56:18 pm by trot888 »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03:47 pm »

• Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python

python regards
pyhton
Nice

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2019, 03:12:34 pm »

• Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python
  • Python

python regards
pyhton

shit dont expose me or I'll show logs of you asking me to rate you as best native player !

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2019, 03:33:08 pm »
1.Python
2.Ivan
3.Fwuffy
4.Golden
5.Wolpi
6.ExtaZz94
7.Muha
8.Elsse
9.Obelix
10.Voluble
11.Shadey
12.Gerher
13.Rune
14.Rikkert
15.Anubis

Not Including Myself

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2019, 04:05:52 pm »
1. Tibérias
2. Python
3. Golden
4. Muha
5. Obélix
6. Rune
7. Wolpi
8. LeBrave
9. RikRekt
10. Domi
11. Anubis
12. Voluble
13. MrGerher
14. Ivan
15. Shadey

I think we currently are very bad compared to 2 years ago. I'll be honest with you : to me only Tibérias should be rated 88. I would rate the second, Python, 87. I'd rate the last of my list, Shadey, 83.
Don't forget people like Evanovic, Axiom or JackieChan. Let's admit they would have destroyed every player of this list.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 04:09:01 pm by Fotin »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 04:21:20 pm »
JackieChan lmao, he won like 1 EU gf tournament (where he was not even the top performing player) and a couple duel tournaments. One of the most overrated old-gen players there has ever been on the EU side.

Eddie will tell you about Jackie being overrated.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2019, 04:28:36 pm »
Still, he was a very good duelist, wasn't he ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2019, 04:45:04 pm »
Yes but the time that he was a very good duelist was very short lived (on the EU Side).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2019, 04:45:30 pm »
Don't forget people like Evanovic, Axiom or JackieChan. Let's admit they would have destroyed every player of this list.
no they wouldn't
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2019, 04:54:35 pm »
no they wouldn't
They would tbh, I've played with both groups and they were far better not to mention spent a lot more time on the game as it wasn't as dead back then...

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2019, 04:55:53 pm »
JackieChan lmao, he won like 1 EU gf tournament (where he was not even the top performing player) and a couple duel tournaments. One of the most overrated old-gen players there has ever been on the EU side.

You were still new when he was good tbh, he left for America just as you joined 17e

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2019, 04:56:28 pm »
no they wouldn't
I mean I'd say the last 6 months the peak skill level has really decreased but as I've said countless times you really can't compare the old and the new. In the olden days there were a few stand out players just like there are now and if they came back who knows how they'd perform, no one can say realistically so it's a pointless discussion to even have.

You were still new when he was good tbh, he left for America just as you joined 17e
I also played him when he came back for a few weeks from NA and was dueling several players whilst he was back in the EU with EU ping. He was nothing special.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2019, 04:58:40 pm »
no they wouldn't
They would tbh, I've played with both groups and they were far better not to mention spent a lot more time on the game as it wasn't as dead back then...
ive also played with both groups, in teams and against them besides jackie, this generation is better, but you can't really compare
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2019, 05:06:03 pm »
Jackie was one of the very top players when he played actively, period. Of course, he has not won many tournaments but we are talking about a period where there weren't nearly as many competitions beside Hekko's monthly 5v5, as there is today. Just because a few people mention him as part of the all-time greatness (which isn't true) doesn't mean he is one of the most overrated old gen players. I was about to say that you should know better Heri but as Porkins mentioned, you were barely playing at the time so how would you know what sort of impact he had?

Now, saying Evanovic, JackieChan or Axiom would come-back and destroy everyone is literally talking out of your arse. But at least that's nothing new.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:08:49 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.