Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313751 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #3060 on: August 12, 2018, 04:29:47 pm »
Not really much difference. A cheat is a cheat no matter what you use.

But there is a difference between trolling with an unblockable 1 time on gf server, and play with an autoblock during matchs and tournaments dont you think ?
So you doing both, right? Just calm down and stop throwing some stupid arguments of defending yourself - it won't help you to take a part in the upcoming tournaments and so it won't help you to clear your nickname, to take off a label - "cheater", which is literally deserved. And of course, keep licking LeBrave's ass to fill the french gap in the roster, you are good at doing it.

Im not like you, i dont lick the ass of people just to let em' have a good opinion of me, lebrave asked me to join FRA cuz he was seeking people for the team, i just joined. You are just a little hater, always trashtalking people on FSE or crying about the FRA roster and play the little Che Guevara of NW, cause this is the only thing your little retarded brain allows you to do.
And btw idc about the FSE """"elite"""" opinion, you can think i cheat i really dont care, kiss  :-*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:54:47 pm by Knight_Obélix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3061 on: August 12, 2018, 06:45:58 pm »
<18:27:49> "Obelix" connected to channel "Entrance"
<18:28:00> "Obelix" pokes you: i love u
<18:28:02> "Obelix" disconnected

He grabbed my IP guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I disappear France gets disqualified!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm btw

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: August 12, 2018, 06:57:45 pm »
<18:27:49> "Obelix" connected to channel "Entrance"
<18:28:00> "Obelix" pokes you: i love u
<18:28:02> "Obelix" disconnected

He grabbed my IP guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I disappear France gets disqualified!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm btw

what a snitch
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: August 12, 2018, 07:12:20 pm »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #3064 on: August 12, 2018, 07:19:33 pm »
Just by the way Obelix replies to this topic with all these insults, you can only assume that something is wrong. He even admits that he cheated on the Groupfighting Server and got banned for doing so. And it's just like in Counter:Strike: If you cheat once, it is quit likely you will cheat again and it is irrelevant whether you cheated in casual play or in a tournament.

Pls don't ddos me  :-X
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kasai

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2ndHessian FirstLady
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kasai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3065 on: August 12, 2018, 07:39:04 pm »
Just by the way Obelix replies to this topic with all these insults, you can only assume that something is wrong. He even admits that he cheated on the Groupfighting Server and got banned for doing so. And it's just like in Counter:Strike: If you cheat once, it is quit likely you will cheat again and it is irrelevant whether you cheated in casual play or in a tournament.

+1
dust in a nutshell

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: August 12, 2018, 08:02:49 pm »

I insult people who deserve it, im tired of seing all those random kids who are saying shit on FSE and dont know anything about what really happened, as i already said you can think what you want, i dont care :)

And you are taunting me by saying "pls don't ddos me", yet i dont even know you, you just "heard" about me you too?

Btw look what shitxeil said "And of course, keep licking LeBrave's ass to fill the french gap in the roster", so tell me WHO insulted first ? Ofc you arent saying anything about him  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:05:52 pm by Knight_Obélix »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #3067 on: August 12, 2018, 08:22:13 pm »

I insult people who deserve it, im tired of seing all those random kids who are saying shit on FSE and dont know anything about what really happened, as i already said you can think what you want, i dont care :)

And you are taunting me by saying "pls don't ddos me", yet i dont even know you, you just "heard" about me you too?

Btw look what shitxeil said "And of course, keep licking LeBrave's ass to fill the french gap in the roster", so tell me WHO insulted first ? Ofc you arent saying anything about him  ::) ::)
I was just saying that your way to reply to these accusations is suspcious. And I don't think that I need to know you in order to give my opinion to this topic, since I only stated the fact, that you are banned from the Groupfighting Server for cheating. You even admit that you cheated right on this thread.

Also you act like nobody can touch you, by saying that you will insult people who say something against you and thats just not how forums in work in general and if someone brings up facts and logical arguments, you just say that you don't care. Really stubborn
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: August 12, 2018, 08:23:43 pm »

I was just saying that your way to reply to these accusations is suspcious. And I don't think that I need to know you in order to give my opinion to this topic, since I only stated the fact, that you are banned from the Groupfighting Server for cheating. You even admit that you cheated right on this thread.

Also you act like nobody can touch you, by saying that you will insult people who say something against you and thats just not how forums in work in general and if someone brings up facts and logical arguments, you just say that you don't care. Really stubborn

hehe

Offline Kasai

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2ndHessian FirstLady
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kasai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3069 on: August 12, 2018, 08:48:24 pm »
everyone hyped for Ireland vs Suisse and Austria?
dust in a nutshell

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3070 on: August 12, 2018, 08:54:00 pm »
not really :-\

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3071 on: August 12, 2018, 09:43:55 pm »
not really :-\

yeah because it was an easy win for ireland :)

Offline Bastille

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: August 12, 2018, 11:41:59 pm »
Peace

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3073 on: August 13, 2018, 06:00:10 pm »
The fact that Obelix is still allowed to play even after he admitted to cheating on the groupfighting server back in October, really shows you how far down the shitter this community has gone.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: August 13, 2018, 06:06:40 pm »
I feel this needs to be addressed real quick before the final.

Earlier in the tournament, The French captains came to me with a problem, saying that they unfortunately wont have enough members to compete in the Semi-Finals or Final. Which was fair enough, and i saw this as an honest problem, as the tournament has been abit behind schedule. I was approached saying that france needed a complete roster reset and that the following players were not able to make it, and needed to be removed from the Roster: Tiberias, Extazz, Maharbaal, Fotin, Bessiere, troister. However, The following players were not removed, instead the following players WERE removed: Vade, Centurion, Higen, Bastille, Diablo. of which ALL to my knowledge were able to attend including the final. The following players were Added: Drake, Cr3a, SharZ, Obelix.

Old Roster: Tiberias, Lebrave, Maharbaal, Extazz, Dren, Troister, Owindd, Fotin, Bessiere, Centurion, Bastille, Vade, Higen, Diablo.

New Roster: Tiberias, Lebrave, Maharbaal. Extazz, Dren, Drake, Cr3a, SharZ, Fotin, Bessiere, Owindd, Obelix.

The only reason i agreed to their roster reset, is because they would not be able to play without it.  However now they have added even better players, and manipulated the roster reset, and the conditions i set were not met.  However.  We want to fight the best France team for the Final to make it more interesting.  I just feel this needed to be known.

Long story short: They lied about needing a roster reset.

Goodluck for the final.