Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313648 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2640 on: May 15, 2018, 04:50:44 pm »
Spoiler
I dont get it, i thought u started to organise this tournament because you wanted it, i cant understand how GROWN UP MAN (not a child like me) didnt know that he is going to have some activities expect organising event, im shocked!!! :O , so yea it looks like herci is the only one here who cries beacuse he has a life, im really upset about that and im so glad i dont have one so i can spend my whole time on some stupid game, good luck man with such attitude, (now i could have started write down here how many activites in my life i have but for what point? everyone does so please stop crying and im sure u knew that organising such a event gonna take much time, at least u should have (u are grown up man, im just a kid, as u said) :/
If you remember correctly, the tournament was meant to start in june, but was changed to may because some nations couldn't attend, if i remember right poland was one of them.   ahahaha you're actually pathetic its laughable.

XDDD so now ur argument is that in your opinion we should have started in june without  dozens of players? nice nice
[close]
He's just trying to say, that he would have time to respond everyone if nations like Poland wouldn't vote to start this tournament earlier. That's not his fault that he choosed this time of the year for tournament, when he doesn't have full day to respond and help everyone (when it is basically not necessary). Just stop acting like an offended kid and make it easier for everyone.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: May 15, 2018, 04:51:30 pm »
Just be a good boy and add me on steam

Just wanted to write same sentence :)

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: May 15, 2018, 04:53:06 pm »
i love this Community
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: May 15, 2018, 04:53:41 pm »
Spoiler
I dont get it, i thought u started to organise this tournament because you wanted it, i cant understand how GROWN UP MAN (not a child like me) didnt know that he is going to have some activities expect organising event, im shocked!!! :O , so yea it looks like herci is the only one here who cries beacuse he has a life, im really upset about that and im so glad i dont have one so i can spend my whole time on some stupid game, good luck man with such attitude, (now i could have started write down here how many activites in my life i have but for what point? everyone does so please stop crying and im sure u knew that organising such a event gonna take much time, at least u should have (u are grown up man, im just a kid, as u said) :/
If you remember correctly, the tournament was meant to start in june, but was changed to may because some nations couldn't attend, if i remember right poland was one of them.   ahahaha you're actually pathetic its laughable.

XDDD so now ur argument is that in your opinion we should have started in june without  dozens of players? nice nice
[close]
He's just trying to say, that he would have time to respond everyone if nations like Poland wouldn't vote to start this tournament earlier. That's not his fault that he choosed this time of the year for tournament, when he doesn't have full day to respond and help everyone (when it is basically not necessary). Just stop acting like an offended kid and make it easier for everyone.

Its irrationial, there was a poll made, everyone was voting, not only Poland, are u people so easy to forget everything?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: May 15, 2018, 05:00:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Its irrationial, there was a poll made, everyone was voting, not only Poland, are u people so easy to forget everything?

I allowed a poll to make it easier on everyone,  and It was 50/50, thats the whole reason i said i would decide it later on.  And i didnt say poland was the only one,  i said poland was one of the teams.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2645 on: May 15, 2018, 05:08:06 pm »
Stevens you should be studying instead of shitposting. Herishey can do your shitposting for you. It's called MANAGEMENT.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2646 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:54 pm »
I'm good at shit posting when I stop being Switzerland.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2647 on: May 15, 2018, 05:20:46 pm »
Rich fuck
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2648 on: May 15, 2018, 05:22:53 pm »
Can we keep this conversation to steam please?

Oh wait you all deleted each other
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:35:38 pm by Toffee »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #2649 on: May 15, 2018, 05:26:37 pm »
Can we keep this conversation to steam you please?

Back in the sweets tin

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2650 on: May 15, 2018, 05:27:50 pm »
ima just delete everyone, then claim default wins.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2651 on: May 15, 2018, 05:35:48 pm »
Can we keep this conversation to steam you please?

Back in the sweets tin
Sorry dad

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: May 15, 2018, 05:51:21 pm »
Stevens you should be studying instead of shitposting. Herishey can do your shitposting for you. It's called MANAGEMENT.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: May 15, 2018, 07:13:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Damn kurwa, 10/10 blowjob for Hercules

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: May 15, 2018, 07:14:07 pm »
Ireland’s talking about MANAGEMENT.
Ukraine 15-13. Where’s your MANAGEMENT now??!??