Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313641 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2625 on: May 15, 2018, 03:59:59 pm »
Hercules is ignoring me as well!!!!!
What a shit orgg!!!!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: May 15, 2018, 04:09:46 pm »
Due to Zawisa being a captain, he has until tonight to add me on steam (under rules) or Poland Receive Punishment.  Don't let your team receive penalties because you're being childish.

The only incapable guy of organising anything is you, let me start:

1. its 3rd time i have to correct u that my name is ZawiSZa, not Zawisa. (illiterate?)

2. if u really want me so much on ur friend list then add me, are u disabled or smth? anyway i dont get it, you have simskil in your friendlist, im sure that will do fine

3. certainly everyone may ask me why i dont want u on my friend list, sorry but im not used to have on my friendlist people who constantly ignore me, dont give even a little damn about what i write, dont ask me about my opinions during changing time of a match earlier settled up together (basically u just wrote me "WE CHANGE TIME TO 8 GMT TOMORROW" <3 very polite and nice), or spam me to get some cool sparing match and when we are supposed to have it u randomly decide to play with Russia team instead of Polish same day, im really not a fan of such friends and behaviour

Summarizing, i dont really get why u have to cry about having me on your friend list, im sure simskil is far well enough, also i dont get all of this because i texted u before deleting, that from now all of nwwc stuff im going to contact through herishey, cause at least he doesnt ignore me and gives a tiny shit, im really sorry im not the kind of guy that likes to be ignored and treated like a trash, regards

1st off.  Sort your fucking attitude out.  Just because i didn't accept the match vs poland, all you've done is act like a 12 year old and insult, how about you grow up, and take this as a game, which is what it is, not a way of life. Fuck me, never known someone to get so hostile and salty over something so stupid. Worse than Mighty.

1. Its not that deep. I don't care about your name, i have the same problem with Speculas. 

2. Nah you deleted me so you can add me back.  And what happens when he isn't online?  what happens when i need to contact you both?  Just stop being a bitch and quit whining.

3. There are 200 people on my friends list to do with NWWC  i get home from university everyday with about 20 unread messages just relating to NWWC. So excuse me if some child from poland isn't the center of my attention when i have exams going on. Also. I didn't change the match times, i asked you for a match, and you didn't reply and ignored me, so who doesn't reply now. All you did was dodge the question of a match, and then expected that i hold everything off just to wait for your decision.

And yeah man. Im a trash organiser even though i've set all this shite up on my own? Nice 1.  Just sounds like excuses to me mate. Herishey can deal with your questions, cuz i know for a fact i dont want to deal with a child like you.  However i need you on steam, firstly to obide by the rules, secondly to prevent poland from having penalties, and thirdly to organise matches when simskil cant. So grow up, and just add me, if you dont like the rules, leave.  Fuck me.

"constantly ignores me"  I ignored you once because i had revision going on. Its a practice match aswell, not like it was the end of the world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2627 on: May 15, 2018, 04:17:13 pm »
I wasn't aware you deleted him Zawisza so I can see why Herc is a bit salty over the whole situation.

It takes no time for you to just re-add him and avoid all this drama so just do it please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: May 15, 2018, 04:19:21 pm »
Look i do apologise for spelling your name wrong, and i apologise for "ignoring" you.  But i'm not going to sit here and take you flat out insulting me and calling me a terrible organiser, Just because we didnt attend a practice match that, to my knowledge, we didnt arrange.   Sort it out.

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: May 15, 2018, 04:22:22 pm »
I dont get it, i thought u started to organise this tournament because you wanted it, i cant understand how GROWN UP MAN (not a child like me) didnt know that he is going to have some activities expect organising event, im shocked!!! :O , so yea it looks like herci is the only one here who cries beacuse he has a life, im really upset about that and im so glad i dont have one so i can spend my whole time on some stupid game, good luck man with such attitude, (now i could have started write down here how many activites in my life i have but for what point? everyone does so please stop crying and im sure u knew that organising such a event gonna take much time, at least u should have (u are grown up man, im just a kid, as u said) :/

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: May 15, 2018, 04:23:59 pm »
Due to Zawisa being a captain, he has until tonight to add me on steam (under rules) or Poland Receive Punishment.  Don't let your team receive penalties because you're being childish.

The only incapable guy of organising anything is you, let me start:

1. its 3rd time i have to correct u that my name is ZawiSZa, not Zawisa. (illiterate?)

2. if u really want me so much on ur friend list then add me, are u disabled or smth? anyway i dont get it, you have simskil in your friendlist, im sure that will do fine

3. certainly everyone may ask me why i dont want u on my friend list, sorry but im not used to have on my friendlist people who constantly ignore me, dont give even a little damn about what i write, dont ask me about my opinions during changing time of a match earlier settled up together (basically u just wrote me "WE CHANGE TIME TO 8 GMT TOMORROW" <3 very polite and nice), or spam me to get some cool sparing match and when we are supposed to have it u randomly decide to play with Russia team instead of Polish same day, im really not a fan of such friends and behaviour

Summarizing, i dont really get why u have to cry about having me on your friend list, im sure simskil is far well enough, also i dont get all of this because i texted u before deleting, that from now all of nwwc stuff im going to contact through herishey, cause at least he doesnt ignore me and gives a tiny shit, im really sorry im not the kind of guy that likes to be ignored and treated like a trash, regards

1st off.  Sort your fucking attitude out.  Just because i didn't accept the match vs poland, all you've done is act like a 12 year old and insult, how about you grow up, and take this as a game, which is what it is, not a way of life. Fuck me, never known someone to get so hostile and salty over something so stupid. Worse than Mighty.

1. Its not that deep. I don't care about your name, i have the same problem with Speculas. 

2. Nah you deleted me so you can add me back.  And what happens when he isn't online?  what happens when i need to contact you both?  Just stop being a bitch and quit whining.

3. There are 200 people on my friends list to do with NWWC  i get home from university everyday with about 20 unread messages just relating to NWWC. So excuse me if some child from poland isn't the center of my attention when i have exams going on. Also. I didn't change the match times, i asked you for a match, and you didn't reply and ignored me, so who doesn't reply now. All you did was dodge the question of a match, and then expected that i hold everything off just to wait for your decision.

And yeah man. Im a trash organiser even though i've set all this shite up on my own? Nice 1.  Just sounds like excuses to me mate. Herishey can deal with your questions, cuz i know for a fact i dont want to deal with a child like you.  However i need you on steam, firstly to obide by the rules, secondly to prevent poland from having penalties, and thirdly to organise matches when simskil cant. So grow up, and just add me, if you dont like the rules, leave.  Fuck me.

"constantly ignores me"  I ignored you once because i had revision going on. Its a practice match aswell, not like it was the end of the world.
What a salt mine, Blackfish let me know if it’s 48 hours per day in Britain, since that’s the only excuse you spend so much time to organize the tourney and answer everyone with exams shit and etc.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: May 15, 2018, 04:24:19 pm »
You're both like the same age you two melts, just add each-other and stop making me read this autism.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: May 15, 2018, 04:25:53 pm »
You're both like the same age you two melts, just add each-other and stop making me read this autism.
You little twat, don’t be neutral

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: May 15, 2018, 04:31:45 pm »
I dont get it, i thought u started to organise this tournament because you wanted it, i cant understand how GROWN UP MAN (not a child like me) didnt know that he is going to have some activities expect organising event, im shocked!!! :O , so yea it looks like herci is the only one here who cries beacuse he has a life, im really upset about that and im so glad i dont have one so i can spend my whole time on some stupid game, good luck man with such attitude, (now i could have started write down here how many activites in my life i have but for what point? everyone does so please stop crying and im sure u knew that organising such a event gonna take much time, at least u should have (u are grown up man, im just a kid, as u said) :/

If you remember correctly, the tournament was meant to start in june, but was changed to may because some nations couldn't attend, if i remember right poland was one of them.   ahahaha you're actually pathetic its laughable.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: May 15, 2018, 04:34:44 pm »
You little twat, don’t be neutral
no u

If you remember correctly, the tournament was meant to start in june, but was changed to may because some nations couldn't attend, if i remember right poland was one of them.   ahahaha you're actually pathetic its laughable.
Insulting each-other on this thread won't help anyone. You've both said what you need to say, can you not just either add each-other and get on with it or just don't and Poland gets punished, ez?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2635 on: May 15, 2018, 04:35:07 pm »
He wrote that many sentences but still ignoring me!!!!!!!!!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: May 15, 2018, 04:35:54 pm »
I'd ignore you tbf.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: May 15, 2018, 04:38:28 pm »
He wrote that many sentences but still ignoring me!!!!!!!!!

Herishey has responded to you and given you a response?

Don't need me marx xoxox

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: May 15, 2018, 04:44:40 pm »

XDDD so now ur argument is that in your opinion we should have started in june without  dozens of players? nice nice

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: May 15, 2018, 04:47:28 pm »

XDDD so now ur argument is that in your opinion we should have started in june without  dozens of players? nice nice

How is that my arguement?  im responding to an irrelevant point you made hahaha

Just be a good boy and add me on steam