Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313583 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2610 on: May 15, 2018, 10:27:09 am »
Guess I’m being called up

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2611 on: May 15, 2018, 10:30:23 am »
I never thought I'd say it but I wish the days of LameHorse being cpt came back, a simpler time where France had all the drama and GB/ENG was peaceful.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2612 on: May 15, 2018, 10:48:40 am »
Team England

Weaknesses:
Being English

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: May 15, 2018, 11:04:04 am »
Remove me from ENG Roster

Again ? looks like i'll be getting another nice recording tomorrow ;P

Spoiler
[close]
Ive got a idea lets put a video me u and hercules would only know is a meme and make everyone perceive it differently as if i actually begged to be back in.
Vol, we still love you pal. Calm or idi nahuj.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: May 15, 2018, 11:14:04 am »
He’s quite clearly joking in that video

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #2615 on: May 15, 2018, 11:55:13 am »
IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE I IGNORE ALL THE HARD WORK BY THE NWWC TEAM AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SERVERS

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2616 on: May 15, 2018, 12:09:01 pm »
I never thought I'd say it but I wish the days of LameHorse being cpt came back, a simpler time where France had all the drama and GB/ENG was peaceful.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: May 15, 2018, 12:11:21 pm »
A bit out of topic, but i felt like I had to post it.

Everyone here argue about or for Mightypain. I just had an incredible conversation with him on steam.
People like him are a fantastic steam mini-game of debate and counter argument. I mean, the responses are funny
and the AI is always on Easy or Normal mode. What more can you ask for?

It's the ultimate package guys. He is literate enough to understand your exquisite insults,
and trigger happy enough to respond like a 90's RPG boss right before the final fight :P

My final Verdict: 9/10, a fantastic play.

This gem got lost in the cancer

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: May 15, 2018, 12:13:55 pm »
Yeah you aren't wrong lol
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:29 pm »
Due to Zawisa being a captain, he has until tonight to add me on steam (under rules) or Poland Receive Punishment.  Don't let your team receive penalties because you're being childish.

Thx

+1.  Pity we don't have the community they had back then
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:17:14 pm by Hercules »

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: May 15, 2018, 03:41:40 pm »
Due to Zawisa being a captain, he has until tonight to add me on steam (under rules) or Poland Receive Punishment.  Don't let your team receive penalties because you're being childish.

The only incapable guy of organising anything is you, let me start:

1. its 3rd time i have to correct u that my name is ZawiSZa, not Zawisa. (illiterate?)

2. if u really want me so much on ur friend list then add me, are u disabled or smth? anyway i dont get it, you have simskil in your friendlist, im sure that will do fine

3. certainly everyone may ask me why i dont want u on my friend list, sorry but im not used to have on my friendlist people who constantly ignore me, dont give even a little damn about what i write, dont ask me about my opinions during changing time of a match earlier settled up together (basically u just wrote me "WE CHANGE TIME TO 8 GMT TOMORROW" <3 very polite and nice), or spam me to get some cool sparing match and when we are supposed to have it u randomly decide to play with Russia team instead of Polish same day, im really not a fan of such friends and behaviour

Summarizing, i dont really get why u have to cry about having me on your friend list, im sure simskil is far well enough, also i dont get all of this because i texted u before deleting, that from now all of nwwc stuff im going to contact through herishey, cause at least he doesnt ignore me and gives a tiny shit, im really sorry im not the kind of guy that likes to be ignored and treated like a trash, regards

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:49:00 pm by Zawiszaa »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: May 15, 2018, 03:47:49 pm »

1. its 3rd time i have to correct u that my name is ZawiSZa, not Zawisa. (illiterate?)

2. if u really want me so much on ur friend list then add me, are u disabled or smth? anyway i dont get it, you have simskil in your friendlist, im sure that will do fine

3. certainly everyone may ask me why i dont want u on my friend list, sorry but im not used to have on my friendlist people who constantly ignore me, dont give even a little damn about what i write, dont ask me about my opinions during changing time of a match earlier settled up together (basically u just wrote me "WE CHANGE TIME TO 8 GMT TOMORROW" <3 very polite and nice), or spam me to get some cool sparing match and when we are supposed to have it u randomly decide to play with Russia team instead of Polish same day, im really not a fan of such a friends and behaviour

Summarizing, i dont really get why u have to cry about having me on your friend list, im sure simskil is far well enough, also i dont get all of this because i texted u before deleting, that from now all of nwwc stuff im going to contact through herishey, cause at least he doesnt ignore me and gives a tiny shit, im really sorry im not the kind of guy that likes to be ignored and treated like a trash, regards

Can I call you Zach

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: May 15, 2018, 03:49:22 pm »

3. certainly everyone may ask me why i dont want u on my friend list, sorry but im not used to have on my friendlist people who constantly ignore me, dont give even a little damn about what i write, dont ask me about my opinions during changing time of a match earlier settled up together (basically u just wrote me "WE CHANGE TIME TO 8 GMT TOMORROW" <3 very polite and nice), or spam me to get some cool sparing match and when we are supposed to have it u randomly decide to play with Russia team instead of Polish same day, im really not a fan of such a friends and behaviour

Can I call you Zach

call me senpai

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: May 15, 2018, 03:51:48 pm »

Can I call you Zach

call me senpai

Things are moving too quickly Zach we should spend some time apart.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2624 on: May 15, 2018, 03:53:30 pm »
I don't see it as a massive issue tbf as long as both organisers have at least one of the captains.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.