Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313637 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2295 on: April 18, 2018, 01:17:07 am »
hahaha fuck sake xD  I just wanna say. I understands peoples frustration of the Russian Bulgarian Merge. I understand.  But already with USA and SERBIA not lined up to play and with bulgaria barely bringing 6 to each practice match,  they needed to merge with someone. After all this is a fun tournament and we want to have as much fun as possible with it being as competitive as possible.

what about el famoso yougo team or serbian/macedonian/bulgarian merge?
this russian/bulgarian merge is just bs, how can maxim or any russian says "there's nobody interested to play nwwc" but surprisingly, a croatian team (croatia has 4M ppl while russia has 144M) is able to find some ?
sorry for bad london btw

You cannot compare population to player base, its just idiotic.  UK has 65 million population while China has 1.37 Billion, yet there are more UK players. So that's just retarded.

No matter who they merge with, someone is gonna be salty. so im leaving it at that

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2296 on: April 18, 2018, 01:19:29 am »
haha ffs xd its just a game, woops what happened here rofl this decision will do the trick because you know its just a game lmao who did this???

I expected too much of this years edition, I'll cut it here because you know, self-reflexion what is that? Also I honestly would have voted in favor of a CCCP coalition if I knew beforehand what would have happened or if you warned us such coalitions would happen. Atleast the CCCP team has been a successful team for years with competent players and leaders up to the big league. Funnily enough it's more legitimate, a team for a state which ceased to exist 27 years ago, than these "Russia-Serbia/Bulgaria" "Ukraine-Macedonia(and montenegro too I think) coalitions.

btw i changed my mind, i wont mind if you russians swap cd-keys to have invites this sunday, its just a game after all  ;D
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #2297 on: April 18, 2018, 01:19:40 am »
hahaha fuck sake xD  I just wanna say. I understands peoples frustration of the Russian Bulgarian Merge. I understand.  But already with USA and SERBIA not lined up to play and with bulgaria barely bringing 6 to each practice match,  they needed to merge with someone. After all this is a fun tournament and we want to have as much fun as possible with it being as competitive as possible.

what about el famoso yougo team or serbian/macedonian/bulgarian merge?
this russian/bulgarian merge is just bs, how can maxim or any russian says "there's nobody interested to play nwwc" but surprisingly, a croatian team (croatia has 4M ppl while russia has 144M) is able to find some ?
sorry for bad london btw

You cannot compare population to player base, its just idiotic.  UK has 65 million population while China has 1.37 Billion, yet there are more UK players. So that's just retarded.

No matter who they merge with, someone is gonna be salty. so im leaving it at that
Chinese regiments are huge, they use QQ instead of Teamspeak so they are not as much noticed

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: April 18, 2018, 01:22:53 am »
haha ffs xd its just a game, woops what happened here rofl this decision will do the trick because you know its just a game lmao who did this???

I expected too much of this years edition, I'll cut it here because you know, self-reflexion what is that? Also I honestly would have voted in favor of a CCCP coalition if I knew beforehand what would have happened or if you warned us such coalitions would happen. Atleast the CCCP team has been a successful team for years with competent players and leaders up to the big league. Funnily enough it's more legitimate, a team for a state which ceased to exist 27 years ago, than these "Russia-Serbia/Bulgaria" "Ukraine-Macedonia(and montenegro too I think) coalitions.

btw i changed my mind, i wont mind if you russians swap cd-keys to have invites this sunday, its just a game after all  ;D

NWWC has already started, This was a "quick-Fix" i know. But i would rather have this quick fix than pull other teams that can happily field 10 players out of a tournament that they can play independently for.  Would rather this be exciting than have Bulgaria drop out.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: April 18, 2018, 01:28:22 am »

btw i changed my mind, I wont mind if you russians swap cd-keys to have invites this sunday, its just a game after all  ;D
Say no more my fwiend.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: April 18, 2018, 01:32:51 am »
Hercules’s trying to make the tournament better. Or do you think our merge will change the weather at all? Enjoy the tourney pal and please let’s continue the bullshit we’ve started to warm public interest in the upcoming match.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2301 on: April 18, 2018, 01:36:21 am »
Russia hacked Facebook to rig NWWC predictions

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2302 on: April 18, 2018, 02:49:51 am »
Yeah, it's the nation's problem if its players are not interested. Kick them! Your fellow countrymen do not wish to participate? Well, too bad! See you next year then, maybe they change their mind by then!

- 20+ players that are interested in the tournament drop
- uneven group stage
- less competition
- less fun

The organiser made his decision. The tournament has started, focus on your own teams.

Spoiler
whiny faggots
[close]
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2303 on: April 18, 2018, 03:25:46 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
No point arguing with max1m or any of the russians, completely stupid people with the uttermost retarded logic I have never, never, never seen someone so stupid ever before. Russian team should be removed from the tournament immediately, they are not competent enough to form a team, they lack all logic and have constantly been a distribution to the entire tournament let alone their disrespect for other nations and the organisers.
Blyat, after our win versus you i’m going to make the memest video for my collection keep it up boo)
[close]

Smh, you're not even on Russia's roster cause you got cucked by a bunch of Bulgarians.
Team Russia (Russia and Bulgaria)
Co-Captain: Captain Black (1282699)

Captain Black = Council = VivaLaVida = max1m = kazak
[close]

Oh, I checked the fp on NWWC Teams and saw Captain Black on official roster and Max1m under nation applicants, mb  ::)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 18, 2018, 03:57:13 am »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Fucking hell mate you add a new language to your list every week you fucking weeaboo

I thought it's a common knowledge  ???

Japanese is his 2nd or 3rd language I think?  ;D
I speak 4 languages in total and I said that I did a few more but those I was not completely right about I only know a few words of those. I am now learning French at school. And it's my second year now. So no need to be jealous or a dick.
Also you watch anime so I don't see a reason to call me a weaboo when you know only the words of senpai and nani?

To get back on topic. I wish Poland the best on the match with Belgium. Don't think I can make it. :/
hey don't hurt my kore-chan or i'll blast u with my Hell's Fakinaway

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2305 on: April 18, 2018, 08:31:01 am »
El famoso is a good meme

AeroNinja

« Reply #2306 on: April 18, 2018, 09:44:00 am »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Fucking hell mate you add a new language to your list every week you fucking weeaboo

I thought it's a common knowledge  ???

Japanese is his 2nd or 3rd language I think?  ;D
I speak 4 languages in total and I said that I did a few more but those I was not completely right about I only know a few words of those. I am now learning French at school. And it's my second year now. So no need to be jealous or a dick.
Also you watch anime so I don't see a reason to call me a weaboo when you know only the words of senpai and nani?

To get back on topic. I wish Poland the best on the match with Belgium. Don't think I can make it. :/
hey don't hurt my kore-chan or i'll blast u with my Hell's Fakinaway
That wasnt said to Kore you twit

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 18, 2018, 10:38:38 am »
Yeah, it's the nation's problem if its players are not interested. Kick them! Your fellow countrymen do not wish to participate? Well, too bad! See you next year then, maybe they change their mind by then!

- 20+ players that are interested in the tournament drop
- uneven group stage
- less competition
- less fun

The organiser made his decision. The tournament has started, focus on your own teams.

Spoiler
whiny faggots
[close]
I’m sorry but is this you talking about whiny faggots?
Kore, last year you personally cried about the group stage, admins changed the whole challonge because you were frightened to fight France, haha

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2308 on: April 18, 2018, 10:39:53 am »
Wow max1m you're so toxic no wonder Zork doesnt want to play with you

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 18, 2018, 10:44:15 am »
Wow max1m you're so toxic no wonder Zork doesnt want to play with you
Am i? Nero, i’m ok with everything here but not with the fooking fables.
I love Kore, but..