Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313647 times)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2280 on: April 17, 2018, 11:51:26 pm »
It's pretty ridiculous that Russia is allowed to merge with Bulgarie tbf.
If Bulgaria can't muster enough players then they shouldn't play it's as simple as that.
I dont see a team for let's say Portugal, Estonia or Latvia either.

Also why with Russia lol, Belgium had a training against Russia where Russia had 11 players.
Theres hundreds of active Russians around anyways, the "they aren't interested" - excuse is one of the poorest i've seen tbh.

Show some national pride ffs,
Or yea whatever i guess you don't have that then...
Ok, what’s the point to merge Austria and Switzerland and Ukraine and Macedonia?
A little bird told me you are hypocrite.
Every single training match we play with mercenaries. My friend Stasiulek from Poland, another friend of mine - Padawan which is spaniard, once I called Rydh from Sweden and ThrowUp from England. Some ukrainians also. We made a fun of that and everybody enjoyed having jokes during the matches about everything.
After all it’s just a game;)

P.S
I forgot about german people which played with us too about week ago.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:53:08 pm by Council »

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2281 on: April 17, 2018, 11:53:03 pm »
Majority of the nations this year: Cool, we got 14 to play NWWC this year! Let's try to win! :)

RUS: Holy fuck we're RUS we currently have 144 million people living in our country and we don't have enough people to recruit!
Let's merge with Ukraine!
oh shit, didn't work :/
Let's merge with Serbia
oh shit, didn't work for the second time, oh my god we're literally licking the ground
Let's recruit people from another nation saying they're Russians, It's a good idea, isn't it? hehe
Padawan wilkommen onto the team, hercules would think you're Russian and as you're an autoblock user It'd be easier to win this year, why are we so smart?!
oh shit, padawan got banned from NWWC :/
what do we do now? NWWC schedule is soon coming up! :O
oh shit we have France & Spain, we would not pass this year oh fuck, all our plans went wrong and we really want to stay 2nd place cuz France is kinda impossible to win, and Spain... we're not too good to face them, fuck we're so scared!!!! :((((
Let's merge with Bulgaria, wanna see If it goes well now, hopefully, we would get better players and enough to defeat Spain!

This is your record this year Russia, you're just a bunch of liars, get over with it, hope you get kicked this year.
i dont have autoblock if you dont know how to play is not my problem :)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: April 17, 2018, 11:55:14 pm »
Come on, Padawan, these people aren’t happy enough and taking everything on serious.
Don’t forget to come tomorrow and play with us

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #2283 on: April 17, 2018, 11:59:32 pm »
Come on, Padawan, these people aren’t happy enough and taking everything on serious.
yess broo 8)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2284 on: April 18, 2018, 12:01:57 am »
yess broo 8)

Can I install my own pet padawan too?

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: April 18, 2018, 12:03:10 am »
yess broo 8)

So that’s the way to get onto your reg, being a pet of yours
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 12:08:05 am by Council »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2286 on: April 18, 2018, 12:04:18 am »
yess broo 8)

So that’s the way to get onto you reg, being a pet of yours

Russian to English in Google translate brought up nothing sorry can you type it again friend

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: April 18, 2018, 12:06:47 am »
yess broo 8)

So that’s the way to get onto you reg, being a pet of yours

Russian to English in Google translate brought up nothing sorry can you type it again friend
What a nightmare, you baited me my english sucks.. like team Ireland this year
CLICKBAIT
shots fired
[close]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 12:11:15 am by Council »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: April 18, 2018, 12:33:52 am »
Majority of the nations this year: Cool, we got 14 to play NWWC this year! Let's try to win! :)

RUS: Holy fuck we're RUS we currently have 144 million people living in our country and we don't have enough people to recruit!
Let's merge with Ukraine!
oh shit, didn't work :/
Let's merge with Serbia
oh shit, didn't work for the second time, oh my god we're literally licking the ground
Let's recruit people from another nation saying they're Russians, It's a good idea, isn't it? hehe
Padawan wilkommen onto the team, hercules would think you're Russian and as you're an autoblock user It'd be easier to win this year, why are we so smart?!
oh shit, padawan got banned from NWWC :/
what do we do now? NWWC schedule is soon coming up! :O
oh shit we have France & Spain, we would not pass this year oh fuck, all our plans went wrong and we really want to stay 2nd place cuz France is kinda impossible to win, and Spain... we're not too good to face them, fuck we're so scared!!!! :((((
Let's merge with Bulgaria, wanna see If it goes well now, hopefully, we would get better players and enough to defeat Spain!

This is your record this year Russia, you're just a bunch of liars, get over with it, hope you get kicked this year.

hahaha fuck sake xD  I just wanna say. I understands peoples frustration of the Russian Bulgarian Merge. I understand.  But already with USA and SERBIA not lined up to play and with bulgaria barely bringing 6 to each practice match,  they needed to merge with someone. After all this is a fun tournament and we want to have as much fun as possible with it being as competitive as possible.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: April 18, 2018, 12:38:12 am »
Blackfish, don’t upset me.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: April 18, 2018, 12:44:28 am »
hahaha fuck sake xD  I just wanna say. I understands peoples frustration of the Russian Bulgarian Merge. I understand.  But already with USA and SERBIA not lined up to play and with bulgaria barely bringing 6 to each practice match,  they needed to merge with someone. After all this is a fun tournament and we want to have as much fun as possible with it being as competitive as possible.

what about el famoso yougo team or serbian/macedonian/bulgarian merge?
this russian/bulgarian merge is just bs, how can maxim or any russian says "there's nobody interested to play nwwc" but surprisingly, a croatian team (croatia has 4M ppl while russia has 144M) is able to find some ?
sorry for bad london btw
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: April 18, 2018, 12:48:42 am »

what about el famoso yougo team or serbian/macedonian/bulgarian merge?
this russian/bulgarian merge is just bs, how can maxim or any russian says "there's nobody interested to play nwwc" but surprisingly, a croatian team (croatia has 4M ppl while russia has 144M) is able to find some ?
sorry for bad london btw
I use the same excuse as Salakien did and sadly it’s absolute truth. By your logic where are Indian/Chinese/USA teams?

AeroNinja

« Reply #2292 on: April 18, 2018, 12:51:19 am »
China is more active on the Native scene. Not sure if they are competitive. USA signed up I believe.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: April 18, 2018, 12:55:23 am »
China is more active on the Native scene. Not sure if they are competitive. USA signed up I believe.
- Team USA (Still waiting for 10 IDs) = -4 Start for First Match  //  No contact, Not even 10 players. Will be removed from NWWC if this persists

I saw chinese once in PW on their own server.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2294 on: April 18, 2018, 12:57:33 am »
Oh my bad on the USA thingy.  :-X