Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313651 times)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2265 on: April 17, 2018, 11:06:21 pm »
No point arguing with max1m or any of the russians, completely stupid people with the uttermost retarded logic I have never, never, never seen someone so stupid ever before. Russian team should be removed from the tournament immediately, they are not competent enough to form a team, they lack all logic and have constantly been a distribution to the entire tournament let alone their disrespect for other nations and the organisers.
Blyat, after our win versus you i’m going to make the memest video for my collection keep it up boo)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2266 on: April 17, 2018, 11:12:08 pm »
Spoiler
No point arguing with max1m or any of the russians, completely stupid people with the uttermost retarded logic I have never, never, never seen someone so stupid ever before. Russian team should be removed from the tournament immediately, they are not competent enough to form a team, they lack all logic and have constantly been a distribution to the entire tournament let alone their disrespect for other nations and the organisers.
Blyat, after our win versus you i’m going to make the memest video for my collection keep it up boo)
[close]

Smh, you're not even on Russia's roster cause you got cucked by a bunch of Bulgarians.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2267 on: April 17, 2018, 11:15:14 pm »
I don't see why Bulgaria won't make a team of Bulgarians themselves. In my opinion they have a strong core of players to be honest.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: April 17, 2018, 11:17:55 pm »
I don't see why Bulgaria won't make a team of Bulgarians themselves. In my opinion they have a strong core of players to be honest.
Agree. Still, they aren’t able to come to a consensus and can not gather people to play.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2269 on: April 17, 2018, 11:22:08 pm »
Agree. Still, they aren’t able to come to a consensus and can not gather people to play.
That's their problem

AeroNinja

« Reply #2270 on: April 17, 2018, 11:24:31 pm »
Exactly, If the Russian players know their roster and they can easily muster them all, I don't see a reason helping the Bulgarians if they can't choose themselves. When choosing players, skill is not the only thing you should look for to be honest. It's important just not the most important. It's a game after all.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: April 17, 2018, 11:25:34 pm »
That's their problem
*Brings Nobel Prize in Logic*

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2272 on: April 17, 2018, 11:26:15 pm »
That's their problem
*Brings Nobel Prize in Logic*
It's the truth. If they can't make a team then they shouldn't play.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: April 17, 2018, 11:27:32 pm »
Exactly, If the Russian players know their roster and they can easily muster them all, I don't see a reason helping the Bulgarians if they can't choose themselves. When choosing players, skill is not the only thing you should look for to be honest. It's important just not the most important. It's a game after all.

Team Russian moto this year: “Take what you can, give nothing back”

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: April 17, 2018, 11:29:54 pm »
russian moto this year
"lets merge with any lookalike slavic nation"
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: April 17, 2018, 11:31:46 pm »
russian moto this year
Enjoy the tournament pal and live and let die

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2276 on: April 17, 2018, 11:32:33 pm »
russian moto this year
Enjoy the tournament pal and live and let die
Correct me if I’m wrong but this has never been the CIS way with NWWC

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2277 on: April 17, 2018, 11:33:12 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Smh, you're not even on Russia's roster cause you got cucked by a bunch of Bulgarians.
Team Russia (Russia and Bulgaria)
Co-Captain: Captain Black (1282699)

Captain Black = Council = VivaLaVida = max1m = kazak

Offline [Spartan]Erebos

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: April 17, 2018, 11:42:18 pm »
It's pretty ridiculous that Russia is allowed to merge with Bulgarie tbf.
If Bulgaria can't muster enough players then they shouldn't play it's as simple as that.
I dont see a team for let's say Portugal, Estonia or Latvia either.

Also why with Russia lol, Belgium had a training against Russia where Russia had 11 players.
Theres hundreds of active Russians around anyways, the "they aren't interested" - excuse is one of the poorest i've seen tbh.

Show some national pride ffs,
Or yea whatever i guess you don't have that then...

AeroNinja

« Reply #2279 on: April 17, 2018, 11:45:27 pm »
It's pretty ridiculous that Russia is allowed to merge with Bulgarie tbf.
If Bulgaria can't muster enough players then they shouldn't play it's as simple as that.
I dont see a team for let's say Portugal, Estonia or Latvia either.

Also why with Russia lol, Belgium had a training against Russia where Russia had 11 players.
Theres hundreds of active Russians around anyways, the "they aren't interested" - excuse is one of the poorest i've seen tbh.

Show some national pride ffs,
Or yea whatever i guess you don't have that then...
Completely agreed.

If the bold marking in the post from Ereboss is right then they shouldn't be making a team or signing up in the first place.