Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313654 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2250 on: April 17, 2018, 09:05:57 pm »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Fucking hell mate you add a new language to your list every week you fucking weeaboo

I thought it's a common knowledge  ???

Japanese is his 2nd or 3rd language I think?  ;D

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline FeLino

• Private
  • bruh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FeLino
« Reply #2251 on: April 17, 2018, 09:18:21 pm »
No point arguing with max1m or any of the russians, completely stupid people with the uttermost retarded logic I have never, never, never seen someone so stupid ever before. Russian team should be removed from the tournament immediately, they are not competent enough to form a team, they lack all logic and have constantly been a distribution to the entire tournament let alone their disrespect for other nations and the organisers.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: April 17, 2018, 09:49:51 pm »
Would just like to quickly point out. You play with the name you signed up as, or the name i have you registered as. If you play with a different name, you not only risked getting penalties, but i just wont be able to count your kills etc for the stats page.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2253 on: April 17, 2018, 09:58:26 pm »
Cant tell if max1m is baiting well or hes just insanely retarded

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2254 on: April 17, 2018, 10:00:15 pm »
Insanely retarded. 100%
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2255 on: April 17, 2018, 10:28:45 pm »
Nice jokes about Movistar, Chickerino
Thx I'm very triggered by my current Movistar ping  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: April 17, 2018, 10:29:19 pm »
Also would like to say, if you teamkill at the end of rounds just for a joke, that's fine, but i'm recording it as a team-kill on the stats page. 

Refs will be taking screenshots for me to use for the stats page.

I will then be going through the footage and recording teamkills, clutches, and kills/Deaths of those in spec. If you leave the server before the end of the match. I'm sorry if i don't record your stats.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2257 on: April 17, 2018, 10:33:44 pm »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Fucking hell mate you add a new language to your list every week you fucking weeaboo

I speak 4 languages in total and I said that I did a few more but those I was not completely right about I only know a few words of those. I am now learning French at school. And it's my second year now. So no need to be jealous or a dick.
Also you watch anime so I don't see a reason to call me a weaboo when you know only the words of senpai and nani?

To get back on topic. I wish Poland the best on the match with Belgium. Don't think I can make it. :/
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:35:20 pm by DXPE FUKURO »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2258 on: April 17, 2018, 10:35:51 pm »
Okay stop me if I missed something but why is that relevant

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

AeroNinja

« Reply #2259 on: April 17, 2018, 10:37:05 pm »
Relevant enough for you?

Okay stop me if I missed something but why is that relevant

To get back on topic. I wish Poland the best on the match with Belgium. Don't think I can make it. :/

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2260 on: April 17, 2018, 10:47:12 pm »

I speak 4 languages in total and I said that I did a few more but those I was not completely right about I only know a few words of those. I am now learning French at school. And it's my second year now. So no need to be jealous or a dick.
Also you watch anime so I don't see a reason to call me a weaboo when you know only the words of senpai and nani?

English, Dutch, French, Portugese and Japanese?

and I was only joking
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2261 on: April 17, 2018, 10:50:28 pm »
English, Dutch, Japanese, Korean. Learning French. Portuguese was the language I only knew a few phrases about.

But as Theodin said let's keep it relevant as there are already 1 post about these discussion on 2 pages.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: April 17, 2018, 11:00:13 pm »
i’m paying off a duty for my dear Kevin, tbh didn’t expect massive rage xD

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
« Reply #2263 on: April 17, 2018, 11:02:07 pm »
English, Dutch, Japanese, Korean. Learning French. Portuguese was the language I only knew a few phrases about.

But as Theodin said let's keep it relevant as there are already 1 post about these discussion on 2 pages.

That's impressive shit! fair play dude!

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: April 17, 2018, 11:03:07 pm »
Insanely retarded. 100%
Luv u :-*