Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313629 times)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2190 on: April 17, 2018, 02:22:59 pm »
*Chiken
Zork has no interest to play. Read the reason in previous post to Isskon. Elessar left the NW last year and went  to the Russian Army. Beorning is married, no time to come even on weekends.
Preobraz disbanded two years ago. We had no any B-plans, Ukraine has always played with us.
The same argument for Chezcslovaks, look threw the 66th teamspeak, you will find at least 15 Czechs and 7 slovaks minimum.
+1, but they still play together. They can make rosters with noobs and no names))

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: April 17, 2018, 02:28:04 pm »
*Chiken
Zork has no interest to play. Read the reason in previous post to Isskon. Elessar left the NW last year and went  to the Russian Army. Beorning is married, no time to come even on weekends.
Preobraz disbanded two years ago. We had no any B-plans, Ukraine has always played with us.
The same argument for Chezcslovaks, look threw the 66th teamspeak, you will find at least 15 Czechs and 7 slovaks minimum.
+1, but they still play together. They can make rosters with noobs and no names))
No! That’s a lie my friend, they have no motivation to play NWWC groupfight once a week only everyday versus different regiments, only hardcore.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2192 on: April 17, 2018, 02:45:55 pm »
*Chiken

Stop acting like you are the only one smart boy here. Go grab yourself some nachos and wait for your lose this Sunday.
Funny fact, Zork was asking me to play for Team Ukraine then Hercules said that he cannot play for us, I offered him to join your team cuz last time you got some nice players like Red and Chackiy, he said that he would join it if you weren't the captain. You just need to realise, that the main problem is your behavior, mate.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: April 17, 2018, 02:52:46 pm »
*Chiken

Stop acting like you are the only one smart boy here. Go grab yourself some nachos and wait for your lose this Sunday.
Funny fact, Zork was asking me to play for Team Ukraine then Hercules said that he cannot play for us, I offered him to join your team cuz last time you got some nice players like Red and Chackiy, he said that he would join it if you weren't the captain. You just need to realise, that the main problem is your behavior, mate.
Pal, I wasn’t captain in the start, and i’m not the captain now.
Pardon me! How can I be that bad for mr Zork our savior, and a super-mega tryharder and the best player on the planet!!!
He is a fool with a heightened sense of self importance, no more.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:55:11 pm by Council »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2194 on: April 17, 2018, 02:54:23 pm »
Spoiler
*Chiken

I wasn’t captain in the start, and i’m not the captain now.
Excuse me! How can I be that bad for mr Zork our savior, and a super-mega tryharder and the best player on the planet!!!
[close]
Yeah, what I said. Zork definitely has no interest to play..
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:23 pm »
Behavior, ahahahaha, take him to Ukraine we don’t need fools with a heightened sense of self importance

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2196 on: April 17, 2018, 03:18:02 pm »
Spaniards and italians can understand each other too, same with portugal or france-belgium austria-germany. To me looks like max1m and dixon just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
I am busy now with work and study, so I have time only to play like 1-2 times at week. For this reason I left team Russia at all, bcs most of time I am afk. And Chicken IF U KNOW SOME ANOTHER GOOD RUSSIAN WHICH CAN BE A CPT OF TEAM, write him and give him this role. If u don’t know anyone and anything about Russian community just stfu, sorry pal

Yeah like it's chickens problem if you suck at being cpt
Spoiler
Иди нахуй, мусор
[close]
Yes, it is not his problem, but I think that Russia can easily have merge with Bulgaria
Yeah go on writing in russian, like you didnt look retarded enough already
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:20:48 pm by Skyfall »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2197 on: April 17, 2018, 03:20:04 pm »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Fucking hell mate you add a new language to your list every week you fucking weeaboo
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: April 17, 2018, 03:26:40 pm »
*Chiken

Funny boi, sure u'll win on sunday :)

Only ESP:
Spoiler
Tienes menos luces que un barco pirata
[close]

Offline FeLino

• Private
  • bruh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FeLino
« Reply #2199 on: April 17, 2018, 03:29:25 pm »
Majority of the nations this year: Cool, we got 14 to play NWWC this year! Let's try to win! :)

RUS: Holy fuck we're RUS we currently have 144 million people living in our country and we don't have enough people to recruit!
Let's merge with Ukraine!
oh shit, didn't work :/
Let's merge with Serbia
oh shit, didn't work for the second time, oh my god we're literally licking the ground
Let's recruit people from another nation saying they're Russians, It's a good idea, isn't it? hehe
Padawan wilkommen onto the team, hercules would think you're Russian and as you're an autoblock user It'd be easier to win this year, why are we so smart?!
oh shit, padawan got banned from NWWC :/
what do we do now? NWWC schedule is soon coming up! :O
oh shit we have France & Spain, we would not pass this year oh fuck, all our plans went wrong and we really want to stay 2nd place cuz France is kinda impossible to win, and Spain... we're not too good to face them, fuck we're so scared!!!! :((((
Let's merge with Bulgaria, wanna see If it goes well now, hopefully, we would get better players and enough to defeat Spain!

This is your record this year Russia, you're just a bunch of liars, get over with it, hope you get kicked this year.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:35:22 pm by FeLino »

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: April 17, 2018, 03:35:43 pm »
Majority of the nations this year: Cool, we got 14 to play NWWC this year! Let's try to win! :)

RUS: Holy fuck we're RUS we currently have 144 million people living in our country and we don't have enough people to recruit!
Let's recruit people from another nation saying they're Russians, It's a good idea, isn't it? hehe
Padawan wilkommen onto the team, hercules would think you're Russian and as you're an autoblock user It'd be easier to win this year, why are we so smart?!
oh shit we have France & Spain, we would not pass this year oh fuck, all our plans went wrong and we really want to stay 2nd place cuz France is kinda impossible to win, and Spain... we're not too good to face them, fuck we're so scared!!!! :((((
Let's merge with Bulgaria, wanna see If it goes well now, hopefully, we would get better players and enough to defeat Spain!

This is your record this year Russia, you're just a bunch of liars, get over with it, hope you get kicked this year.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2201 on: April 17, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »
Spaniards and italians can understand each other too, same with portugal or france-belgium austria-germany. To me looks like max1m and dixon just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
I am busy now with work and study, so I have time only to play like 1-2 times at week. For this reason I left team Russia at all, bcs most of time I am afk. And Chicken IF U KNOW SOME ANOTHER GOOD RUSSIAN WHICH CAN BE A CPT OF TEAM, write him and give him this role. If u don’t know anyone and anything about Russian community just stfu, sorry pal

Spoiler
Иди нахуй, мусор
[close]
Yes, it is not his problem, but I think that Russia can easily have merge with Bulgaria
watch your mouth dickhead

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: April 17, 2018, 03:41:57 pm »

Let's merge with Serbia
oh shit, didn't work for the second time, oh my god we're literally licking the ground

why anyone should be afraid of Spain especialy Russia, that bit Spain 15-6 and 15-7 with a terrible roster?
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2203 on: April 17, 2018, 03:42:39 pm »

Spoiler
Иди нахуй, мусор
[close]
watch your mouth dickhead
Yes, lump yourself even further into your hole
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: April 17, 2018, 03:47:12 pm »

Let's merge with Serbia

why anyone should be afraid of Spain especialy Russia, that bit Spain 15-6 and 15-7 with a terrible roster?

Tbh we only played with our actual roster like the first 2 matches against them a month ago or so, and we easily won. If you look to our matches record, we basically won every game before april, before half of our team became inactive.