Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313624 times)

AeroNinja

Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2175 on: April 17, 2018, 11:50:06 am »
ich spreche fließend deutsch can i play for team germany???
runescape team germany

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2176 on: April 17, 2018, 12:31:17 pm »
Spaniards and italians can understand each other too, same with portugal or france-belgium austria-germany. To me looks like max1m and dixon just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2177 on: April 17, 2018, 12:42:45 pm »
By the way, Bulgarians have more similar language to Russian than Serbians, so what the problem? When I leaved in Spain, Gardener from Bulgaria worked in our district, and I easily spoke with him in Russian.
Oh yeah a random gardener you met in Spain spoke russian?! Ok now this merge totally makes sense thanks for letting us know!!!!

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: April 17, 2018, 01:32:26 pm »
Spaniards and italians can understand each other too, same with portugal or france-belgium austria-germany. To me looks like max1m and dixon just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
I’m telling you that our bulgarians except DarkBG can fluently speak russian, they are studying it at school. I told it before in NWWC Teams thread and ofcource you ingored what you don’t appreciate.
MrDixon left the team weeks ago. Making up a team you say? Old 2016, a RetardiuS’s asking russian people to visit NWWC tournament -
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29102.0
Only RUS
Spoiler
Как ты мне надоел, болтун без совести и чести, подожди воскресенья, мы надерем твою наглую испанскую задницу.
[close]

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:35:11 pm by Council »

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: April 17, 2018, 01:40:45 pm »
I’m telling you that our bulgarians except DarkBG can fluently speak russian, they are studying it at school. I told it before in NWWC Teams thread and ofcource you ingored what you don’t appreciate.
MrDixon left the team weeks ago. Making up a team you say? Old 2016, a RetardiuS’s asking russian people to visit NWWC tournament -
Only RUS
Spoiler
Как ты мне надоел, болтун без совести и чести, подожди воскресенья, мы надерем твою наглую испанскую задницу.
[close]

learned french in school so i can join team FRA now?

i dont mind if you play together, its rly hard to motivate players to play on smaller nations, some ppl just dont seem to understand it

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #2180 on: April 17, 2018, 01:45:58 pm »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
Write a book about it jeez

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2181 on: April 17, 2018, 01:59:13 pm »
I am busy now with work and study, so I have time only to play like 1-2 times at week. For this reason I left team Russia at all, bcs most of time I am afk. And Chicken IF U KNOW SOME ANOTHER GOOD RUSSIAN WHICH CAN BE A CPT OF TEAM, write him and give him this role. If u don’t know anyone and anything about Russian community just stfu, sorry pal

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2182 on: April 17, 2018, 02:08:17 pm »
I am busy now with work and study, so I have time only to play like 1-2 times at week. For this reason I left team Russia at all, bcs most of time I am afk. And Chicken IF U KNOW SOME ANOTHER GOOD RUSSIAN WHICH CAN BE A CPT OF TEAM, write him and give him this role. If u don’t know anyone and anything about Russian community just stfu, sorry pal

Yeah like it's chickens problem if you suck at being cpt

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: April 17, 2018, 02:08:20 pm »
Only RUS
Spoiler
[close]

learned french in school so i can join team FRA now?

i dont mind if you play together, its rly hard to motivate players to play on smaller nations, some ppl just dont seem to understand it
Russia and Bulgaria are first of all slavic countries with one cyrillic alphabet, with the same religion and same slavic traditions. Bulgarian people are easy to understand everything in russian, vice versa with russians understanding bulgarian. I’ve been there several times in Sofia and Slynchev Bryag. I didn’t even use english only russian.
As for your question. You can’t motivate people playing NW. Just pointless. Wasting time on crying schoolboys? Or for ten english pounds if you would somehow win low pingers from France? For example, Mr Dixon’s salary from PUBG tournament each month is 200+ euros per person and afterwards he enjoy the process.

The idea of NW died the same day they have created competitive groupfighting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:11:26 pm by Council »

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:00 pm »

Yeah like it's chickens problem if you suck at being cpt
Spoiler
Иди нахуй, мусор
[close]
Yes, it is not his problem, but I think that Russia can easily have merge with Bulgaria
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:14:42 pm by MrDixon »

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:28 pm »
Only RUS
Spoiler
[close]
RUS only
С такой хуйней я сейчас камбекнусь чтобы обоссать этих хуесосов, ебать жопа горит, пиздец
[close]

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2186 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:41 pm »
Only RUS
Spoiler
[close]
Convincing someone like Zork/Elessar/Beorning to captain would have made a difference, hell look at Hungary or Romania, some Preboraz NCO could have easily fielded a full team, not a top competitive team but on a nationaal team.

Here in Spain we had to convince retired players to pick it up again, rally native players and recruit from regiments months beforehand in order to make a decent line-up. But now you come here and tell everyone there are not 10 M&B in the whole of Russia to make a team. Hard to believe, more likely I'd say there are not 10 russian players willing to have you in charge, that you made no efforts in having a russian team because you guys were whining and crying about a CCCP coalition and were too brainshorted to have a B-plan. About half the posts on this thread are about slavs sperging and this shit just resulted in more and more merges.
To me the organisers are to blame equally. Like Hercules, you could have had someone to sort the eastern mess out (MarxeiL perhaps) and actually dig into Dixon's accusation of Ukraine having russians and a latvian with them. All nations have to abid by the rules in order to participate, obviously, but to me it looks they're always given the special snowflake buffs. You either pick up your shit or deal with the consequences. The bulgars could have had the macedons, the russians could have made a team. If you can't make a team you drop off the league.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #2187 on: April 17, 2018, 02:13:30 pm »
I mean I speak Japanese

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahah

haha

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: April 17, 2018, 02:20:36 pm »
Only RUS
Spoiler
[close]
Convincing someone like Zork/Elessar/Beorning to captain would have made a difference, hell look at Hungary or Romania, some Preboraz NCO could have easily fielded a full team, not a top competitive team but on a nationaal team.

Here in Spain we had to convince retired players to pick it up again, rally native players and recruit from regiments months beforehand in order to make a decent line-up. But now you come here and tell everyone there are not 10 M&B in the whole of Russia to make a team. Hard to believe, more likely I'd say there are not 10 russian players willing to have you in charge, that you made no efforts in having a russian team because you guys were whining and crying about a CCCP coalition and were too brainshorted to have a B-plan. About half the posts on this thread are about slavs sperging and this shit just resulted in more and more merges.
To me the organisers are to blame equally. Like Hercules, you could have had someone to sort the eastern mess out (MarxeiL perhaps) and actually dig into Dixon's accusation of Ukraine having russians and a latvian with them. All nations have to abid by the rules in order to participate, obviously, but to me it looks they're always given the special snowflake buffs. You either pick up your shit or deal with the consequences. The bulgars could have had the macedons, the russians could have made a team. If you can't make a team you drop off the league.
But they all left game, sorry

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: April 17, 2018, 02:21:01 pm »
*Chiken
Zork has no interest to play. Read the reason in previous post to Isskon. Elessar left the NW last year and went  to the Russian Army. Beorning is married, no time to come even on weekends.
Preobraz disbanded two years ago. We had no any B-plans, Ukraine has always played with us.
The same argument for Chezcslovaks, look threw the 66th teamspeak, you will find at least 15 Czechs and 7 slovaks minimum.

Stop acting like you are the only one smart boy here. Go grab yourself some nachos and wait for your lose this Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:22:42 pm by Council »