Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313599 times)

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrek
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1695 on: March 15, 2018, 01:03:41 pm »
Everything that had to be said has already been said and it's all pretty clear (to me at least).
At this point people seem to be just taking a bit of a piss at the whole situation and Mighty's response (in the sense that his response was more badly formatted insults).

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1696 on: March 15, 2018, 01:06:01 pm »
I also find it extremely amusing that the banner for the Russia - Serbia merge is supposed to say "One color,one faith,one blood",but the part in Serbian is COMPLETELY wrong.

It says "Jedan boje,jedna vera,jedno krvi" instead of "Jedna boja,jedna vera,jedna krv".
The fact that MightyPain is unable to properly write in Serbian makes me,once again,doubt that he's actually Serbian (or Croatian,as some of you have speculated).

Side note: Not using google translate here. I speak Serbian and read Serbian Cyrillic with no problem. Any Serb can definitely confirm that what's written on the banner for the Serb-Russian team is completely grammatically incorrect and was either written by someone who's illiterate or who is not Serbian.

On the topic of punishment for breaking Rule 1 and possibly Rule 2:
Usually I'm very forgiving and don't hold grudges towards anyone,including far right nationalists who threaten my life and insult all the people who've lost someone in the Yugoslav wars in the 90's.
So when discussing any punishment MightyPain should (rightfully so) receive,take into consideration the fact that neither the Croatian team nor myself really give two shits what someone as dense as MightyPain has to say and therefore we don't want to appear as to be pushing for any strict punishments.
Please, stop it. I found this picture in google, I don’t know Serbian and I don’t know what it says. I don’t know anything about Mighty’s nationalism. What you try to prove here?

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1697 on: March 15, 2018, 01:07:57 pm »
Also Aleko, how does it feel to be Greek, you know the only country that I don't think has really complained once throughout NWWC's history?

Well, picking up a self sarcasm mode always helped :D

Apart from that, I am still not 100% certain why I stay in Greece. Maybe I am a romantic fool after all. :P

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1698 on: March 15, 2018, 01:21:08 pm »
I also find it extremely amusing that the banner for the Russia - Serbia merge is supposed to say "One color,one faith,one blood",but the part in Serbian is COMPLETELY wrong.

It says "Jedan boje,jedna vera,jedno krvi" instead of "Jedna boja,jedna vera,jedna krv".
The fact that MightyPain is unable to properly write in Serbian makes me,once again,doubt that he's actually Serbian (or Croatian,as some of you have speculated).

Side note: Not using google translate here. I speak Serbian and read Serbian Cyrillic with no problem. Any Serb can definitely confirm that what's written on the banner for the Serb-Russian team is completely grammatically incorrect and was either written by someone who's illiterate or who is not Serbian.

On the topic of punishment for breaking Rule 1 and possibly Rule 2:
Usually I'm very forgiving and don't hold grudges towards anyone,including far right nationalists who threaten my life and insult all the people who've lost someone in the Yugoslav wars in the 90's.
So when discussing any punishment MightyPain should (rightfully so) receive,take into consideration the fact that neither the Croatian team nor myself really give two shits what someone as dense as MightyPain has to say and therefore we don't want to appear as to be pushing for any strict punishments.
Please, stop it. I found this picture in google, I don’t know Serbian and I don’t know what it says. I don’t know anything about Mighty’s nationalism. What you try to prove here?

Nice try, not sure if its gonna work after MightyPain's reply tho

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 15, 2018, 01:22:21 pm »
At this point people seem to be just taking a bit of a piss at the whole situation
As is tradition

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 15, 2018, 01:31:57 pm »
I love reading NWWC salt  ::)

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1701 on: March 15, 2018, 01:32:41 pm »
Picking a cyber fight with Shrek is never a good idea
Geyerino

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1702 on: March 15, 2018, 02:07:11 pm »
Everything that had to be said has already been said and it's all pretty clear (to me at least).
At this point people seem to be just taking a bit of a piss at the whole situation and Mighty's response (in the sense that his response was more badly formatted insults).

Props to you for managing to stay so civil throughout this tbh, it’s nice to see, and it’s obviousl to anyone with braincells who’s in the right given the replies you’ve been given.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1703 on: March 15, 2018, 02:10:08 pm »
free my nigga shogunai

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 15, 2018, 02:16:54 pm »
Picking a cyber fight with Shrek is never a good idea
Spoiler
[close]
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #1705 on: March 15, 2018, 02:23:12 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.
First of all,ty for showing who lies about me.As usually,you are so stupid MrDixon.Unlike you,i read the rules and know that i can't make my own team.Don't be mad at me for choosing Ukranian team,istead of your Russian-Rubbish team(with only few exceptions.Red,Flashkodr and Getman are good guys).And stop crying about Ukranian team,u're such a hypocrite.If its so important for you to have NATIONAL team,just cancel merge with Serbia and stop hiding some Ukrainian players in your own team,or do it better.I am always laughing looking on your roster.You have enough players to make a fully russian roster and able to stop doing shit.Unfortunately,main porblem of RUS team still is no-brain captains and you have nothing to do with it.
Spoiler
Дискон,ты как всегда обосрался в своём пиздеже,сходи поменяй портки.И в твоих же интересах офнуть свой гнилой ебальник и не раскачивать эту тему.Пожалуйста,не старайся выглядеть большим дураком,чем ты есть на самом деле,ата)
[close]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:47:15 pm by Shog123 »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1706 on: March 15, 2018, 02:28:54 pm »
I miss Elessar
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1707 on: March 15, 2018, 02:32:03 pm »

Props to you for managing to stay so civil throughout this tbh, it’s nice to see, and it’s obviousl to anyone with braincells who’s in the right given the replies you’ve been given.

"1. Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game."

:o :o

I miss Elessar

VACation?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1708 on: March 15, 2018, 02:46:14 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.
First of all,ty for showing who lies about me.As usually,you are so stupid MrDixon.Unlike you,i read the rules and know that i can't make my own team.Don't be mad at me for choosing Ukranian team,istead of your Russian-Rubbish team(with only few exceptions.Red,Flashkodr and Getman are good guys).And stop crying about Ukranian team,u're such a hypocrite.If its so important for you to have NATIONAL team,just cancel merge with Serbia and stop hiding some Ukrainian players in your own team,or do it better.I am always laughing looking on your roster.You have enough players to to make a fully russian roster and able to stop doing shit.Unfortunately,main porblem of RUS team still is no-brain captains and you have nothing to do with it.
Spoiler
Дискон,ты как всегда обосрался в своём пиздеже,сходи поменяй портки.И в твоих же интересах офнуть свой гнилой ебальник и не раскачивать эту тему.Пожалуйста,не старайся выглядеть большим дураком,чем ты есть на самом деле,ата)
[close]
Ahahah, so funny kid) I don’t have Ukrainian players in roster, sorry mate) And I can’t cancel this merge, it is a Hercules decision. But team Ukraine has 2 Russian players and u, so please, if u write shit like this, start looking for the problem in your team. Team Ukraine can make fully Ukrainian roster too, with out any Russian and Latvian mercs like u) Team Ukraine broke rules last year, and break it again.
Spoiler
поменьше мата, ребёнок) в моих интересах ничего не закрывать, моя команда чиста и мы не имеем ни одного украинца в ростере. Дураком выглядишь ты, так как не имеешь ни единого права играть за хохлов, а сидишь тут и выебываешься, поблёскивая своим чсв. И да, запомни дорогой, ты - никто, просто мусор который резко зазнался, так что офнись
[close]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:57:14 pm by MrDixon »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 15, 2018, 02:50:20 pm »
when did price get the n card from fse??