Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313613 times)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1650 on: March 14, 2018, 06:10:40 pm »
it was needed anyway considering last year's issues
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1651 on: March 14, 2018, 06:14:38 pm »
Investigate harford, played for team turkey cav yet is applying for team fra??? suspicious imo

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1652 on: March 14, 2018, 06:15:22 pm »
Let’s just cancel this and all sign up to Cavalry NWL

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 14, 2018, 06:24:20 pm »
Investigate harford, played for team turkey cav yet is applying for team fra??? suspicious imo

same goes for hamiltonian then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#hamiltonianout #scotlanddoesntexist #fakecountry #corruptedadmins
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 14, 2018, 06:34:21 pm »

Lets just attend the trials ye?... HINT HINT   ATTEND TRIALS TOOOFFFFEEEEEEE.  WHEEERRREE AAREEEE YOUUUUUU?

Last trial Is thursday bro make sure you are there plz

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1655 on: March 14, 2018, 06:36:00 pm »

Lets just attend the trials ye?... HINT HINT   ATTEND TRIALS TOOOFFFFEEEEEEE.  WHEEERRREE AAREEEE YOUUUUUU?

Haha what a joker.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 14, 2018, 06:36:31 pm »

Haha what a joker.
I do try

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #1657 on: March 14, 2018, 06:41:08 pm »
give  ??? back  ??? shogunai  ???

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 14, 2018, 06:46:25 pm »

I'll be there mate don't you worry

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: March 14, 2018, 07:16:18 pm »

I'll be there mate don't you worry

Good lad

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1660 on: March 14, 2018, 07:25:51 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Artista
- Patruk
- Centurion
- Fluffy Peritz
- Pierre (if he signs to Wales)
- Shogun (Still under assessment)
[close]

The Following Players have been cleared on the basis of:
- Fluffy: (Assessed for: Signing for GB last year, Playing for Ireland. Irish?) Found this to be True. He did sign for GB last year however he is Northern Irish, which is where the confusion has appeared. He is Northern Irish. Apologies
- Pierre: (Assessed for: Not Being Welsh) Found this to be False. He was born in wales but currently lives in England, goes over to wales a lot and lives there for short periods. Didn't bullshit me, saved me so much time. Apologies pal.
- Centurion: (Assessed for: Inviting for another nation last year) Not enough evidence to prove this.  However i advise that you watch it this year centurion. Don't want any shit like this to occur. Put Under Watch.
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

The Following players will be receiving changes/punishment:
- Artista: (Assessed for: Insulting captains after being declined acceptance, and threatening admin abuse) Found this to be true in a way.  Everything else seems to be true, had a conversation with you and you seemed just to shift the blame back instead of trying to defend yourself. You seem like a sound lad but i cannot tolerate this at all. If i cannot trust your word i cannot trust your judgement as an admin, even if you were declined. The things that were said were quite disgusting, and i won't tolerate this as the host of the tournament this year. You are being Banned from NWWC 2018.

- Patruk: (Assessed for: Trying to play for another team) You are not receiving strict punishment, however you will be put under a "one more thing and punished" type of rule. Any other rule broke in its slightest and you will be receiving a form of punishment. Don't attempt to play for other teams. I've told you this year i won't tolerate this bullshit. The reason this is the case due to you not going through with the rule breaking. Still doesn't make it right.

Again i would like to clarify, for those that feel this is unjustified, i will be happy to have a conversation with you over Teamspeak. Also for those who were called for assessment, i apologise for the inconvenience and pressure you were put under.
[close]

Following players have been called up for assessment. I said this year i don't want bullshit, and believe me when i say i fucking mean it.  Will be asking questions to the rest of their team and friends, if i find out people are lying to me, they will also be punished if they are included in NWWC. Tell me the truth, and these players along with yourself can continue to play this year for the nation you SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR. Thanks.

The Following players are being called up for the next assessment
- Heinrich
[close]

Once again, if these players are found to be cleared, i am sorry for putting you up for assessment, but i have reasonable suspicion.

Out of curiosity, will there be any consequences for MightyPain? By all accounts considering the retarded and downright disgusting things he wrote he at the very least broke the very first rule: "1. Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game.". Joking about the Holocaust is edgy enough, but essentially endorsing genocide that was as recent as 1991-2001 is despicable. Even as a Swede I know several who had relatives killed and had to flee as children, using it to insult someone over a game just shows how low he's willing to sink.

Edit: Been around for years so I'm well aware salt isn't a new thing, but this was an all-time low, don't even want to brand it as salt to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:29:14 pm by Alator »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 14, 2018, 07:40:48 pm »
I assume it’s something that the mod team are still discussing.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1662 on: March 14, 2018, 08:12:50 pm »
Yeah, we are afraid to get 0-15 that's why we need Slavic  ::)
Slavic, Alex123, Max and Shogun u mean
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:55:54 pm by MrDixon »

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1663 on: March 14, 2018, 08:58:28 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Artista
- Patruk
- Centurion
- Fluffy Peritz
- Pierre (if he signs to Wales)
- Shogun (Still under assessment)
[close]

The Following Players have been cleared on the basis of:
- Fluffy: (Assessed for: Signing for GB last year, Playing for Ireland. Irish?) Found this to be True. He did sign for GB last year however he is Northern Irish, which is where the confusion has appeared. He is Northern Irish. Apologies
- Pierre: (Assessed for: Not Being Welsh) Found this to be False. He was born in wales but currently lives in England, goes over to wales a lot and lives there for short periods. Didn't bullshit me, saved me so much time. Apologies pal.
- Centurion: (Assessed for: Inviting for another nation last year) Not enough evidence to prove this.  However i advise that you watch it this year centurion. Don't want any shit like this to occur. Put Under Watch.
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

The Following players will be receiving changes/punishment:
- Artista: (Assessed for: Insulting captains after being declined acceptance, and threatening admin abuse) Found this to be true in a way.  Everything else seems to be true, had a conversation with you and you seemed just to shift the blame back instead of trying to defend yourself. You seem like a sound lad but i cannot tolerate this at all. If i cannot trust your word i cannot trust your judgement as an admin, even if you were declined. The things that were said were quite disgusting, and i won't tolerate this as the host of the tournament this year. You are being Banned from NWWC 2018.

- Patruk: (Assessed for: Trying to play for another team) You are not receiving strict punishment, however you will be put under a "one more thing and punished" type of rule. Any other rule broke in its slightest and you will be receiving a form of punishment. Don't attempt to play for other teams. I've told you this year i won't tolerate this bullshit. The reason this is the case due to you not going through with the rule breaking. Still doesn't make it right.

Again i would like to clarify, for those that feel this is unjustified, i will be happy to have a conversation with you over Teamspeak. Also for those who were called for assessment, i apologise for the inconvenience and pressure you were put under.
[close]

Following players have been called up for assessment. I said this year i don't want bullshit, and believe me when i say i fucking mean it.  Will be asking questions to the rest of their team and friends, if i find out people are lying to me, they will also be punished if they are included in NWWC. Tell me the truth, and these players along with yourself can continue to play this year for the nation you SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR. Thanks.

The Following players are being called up for the next assessment
- Heinrich
[close]

Once again, if these players are found to be cleared, i am sorry for putting you up for assessment, but i have reasonable suspicion.

Out of curiosity, will there be any consequences for MightyPain? By all accounts considering the retarded and downright disgusting things he wrote he at the very least broke the very first rule: "1. Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game.". Joking about the Holocaust is edgy enough, but essentially endorsing genocide that was as recent as 1991-2001 is despicable. Even as a Swede I know several who had relatives killed and had to flee as children, using it to insult someone over a game just shows how low he's willing to sink.

Edit: Been around for years so I'm well aware salt isn't a new thing, but this was an all-time low, don't even want to brand it as salt to be honest.
+11111111111111

Its disgusting how he deals with other ppl

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #1664 on: March 14, 2018, 08:59:36 pm »

same goes for hamiltonian then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#hamiltonianout #scotlanddoesntexist #fakecountry #corruptedadmins

u want done in