Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313580 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1575 on: March 14, 2018, 01:40:31 pm »
Look at this guy thinking he’s hard cos he came third in NWWC

He also came to trials.....where were you?   He's Also in the team this year.....where are you?    Come to trials.

Also hertz. Read the Nationality rules please pal xD

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1576 on: March 14, 2018, 01:47:45 pm »
MrDixons response to everybody so far has been "shut up" hmm nice counter argument Dixon  ;D ;D

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 14, 2018, 01:50:02 pm »
From what I can tell so far,
NWWC 2019 Osman Empire merge confirmed. :P

Please get serious people. Every year we get the same shit. This tourney is not about just winning. Its about winning for your NATION. If you are not interested in this,
there are plenty of tournaments for group fighting teams. You can join one of these. A determined captain can dig for players from almost every decently sized country in europe. Team bulgaria, romania, greece are such examples. If your national pool is not strong enough in terms of player experience,  SO BE IT. You are supposed to represent your nation, not prove your genital capabilities.  As I already said. If you are not interested in this format, just join a gf team or regiment.

PS. Good luck :)
PS2 i know nobody cares. Don't mention it

This is 100% the meaning of NWWC, when you start allowing random coalitions it really ruins the experience. Yes, they allowed some weird coalitions in the past, and thats a shame, but why do you guys want to make the same mistake right now? You still can change things, you are doing overall a great job, but why dont you want to face the biggest problem of this format?
Every single coalition done this year is a joke, only Macedonia maybe wouldnt be able to form a team on its own, but still letting them merge with Ukraine makes no sense and I'm afraid you didnt give us a proper explanation about this yet  :-\
Because if its just about having stronger teams then lets merge Benelux, lets merge Italy and Spain, all Scandinavia+Finland, Turkey+Greece and Balcans and CZSK + Poland.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:52:35 pm by Skyfall »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1578 on: March 14, 2018, 01:50:47 pm »
Allow Hertz, he is only 12 or something.  :-*

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 14, 2018, 01:52:04 pm »
50% of the players don't want to form their national team and go 0-15 every match because they get destroyed, anybody considered putting the a-rated teams in a different league and the weaker teams in a lower league and then join them up again in the semi-finals / finals?

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1580 on: March 14, 2018, 01:56:54 pm »
You can just split the low tier teams into different groups. Like the football cups for example. Losing badly is part of representing your nation. Take the football team of Gibraltar or malta as examples.  People need to learn how to accept getting fucked and eating shit from stronger national teams. OR join a gf team as i always said. Having a different group for weaker teams is also a considerable idea. I could support that.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1581 on: March 14, 2018, 01:57:25 pm »
Yeah, we are afraid to get 0-15 that's why we need Slavic  ::)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: March 14, 2018, 01:59:19 pm »
All the nations in the minor league are going to have a way better time fighting equal opponents too and overall we will see the best minor league nation rise out of them

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: March 14, 2018, 01:59:57 pm »
50% of the players don't want to form their national team and go 0-15 every match because they get destroyed, anybody considered putting the a-rated teams in a different league and the weaker teams in a lower league and then join them up again in the semi-finals / finals?
We have but that just leads to the playoffs being shit.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 14, 2018, 02:00:03 pm »
From what I can tell so far,
NWWC 2019 Osman Empire merge confirmed. :P

Please get serious people. Every year we get the same shit. This tourney is not about just winning. Its about winning for your NATION. If you are not interested in this,
there are plenty of tournaments for group fighting teams. You can join one of these. A determined captain can dig for players from almost every decently sized country in europe. Team bulgaria, romania, greece are such examples. If your national pool is not strong enough in terms of player experience,  SO BE IT. You are supposed to represent your nation, not prove your genital capabilities.  As I already said. If you are not interested in this format, just join a gf team or regiment.

PS. Good luck :)
PS2 i know nobody cares. Don't mention it

This is 100% the meaning of NWWC, when you start allowing random coalitions it really ruins the experience. Yes, they allowed some weird coalitions in the past, and thats a shame, but why do you guys want to make the same mistake right now? You still can change things, you are doing overall a great job, but why dont you want to face the biggest problem of this format?
Every single coalition done this year is a joke, only Macedonia maybe wouldnt be able to form a team on its own, but still letting them merge with Ukraine makes no sense and I'm afraid you didnt give us a proper explanation about this yet  :-\
Because if its just about having stronger teams then lets merge Benelux, lets merge Italy and Spain, all Scandinavia+Finland, Turkey+Greece and Balcans and CZSK + Poland.

Nah it gets to this point now where i just lose my shit xD.  I've let you know time and time again we are working on new placements for the merging teams.  So please. Leave the staff out of it, as instead of spending time responding to these types of posts, we could be discussing it further. thankyou

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1585 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:35 pm »
You should do a losers bracket so us shit tier nations can play for third place and feel like we achieved something

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:48 pm »

Not if you 1 victor from the minor league into semi-finals and rest a-rated teams. The minor nations basically have to fight for the semi-final position

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 14, 2018, 02:03:48 pm »

Not if you 1 victor from the minor league into semi-finals and rest a-rated teams. The minor nations basically have to fight for the semi-final position
Bare in mind these nations might not have even got that far to begin with, they tried this idea in the cav nations cup and people weren't the biggest of fans.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #1588 on: March 14, 2018, 02:04:49 pm »
Not sure if this is what Gi meant but make another play-off bracket with the knocked out teams from each group, and declare that way a lower champion from the losing bracket. I think it's a fun idea to not have some nations playing for nothing after getting knocked out after 2 / 3 games having only played strong nations in their group, but something extra to compete for the weaker teams.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1589 on: March 14, 2018, 02:06:19 pm »
Not sure if this is what Gi meant but make another play-off bracket with the knocked out teams from each group, and declare that way a lower champion from the losing bracket. I think it's a fun idea to not have some nations playing for nothing after getting knocked out after 2 / 3 games having only played strong nations in their group, but something extra to compete for the weaker teams.
Yeah thats what I meant, thanks for wording it a little better