Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313827 times)

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrek
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1545 on: March 13, 2018, 11:03:06 pm »
Yeah. I've removed the images of the conversation.

I do find it a bit hypocritical in the fact that I'm not allowed to post pictures of a conversation to inform the moderators and organizers of the event as to who exactly they're got as one of the captains BUT that person is clearly breaking rules 1 and 2 by insulting me as well as threatening all Croats,Bosniaks and Albanians with death. Pushing his nationalistic agenda and derailing the topic with ultra nationalistic propaganda.

@MrDixon
I've got no quarrel with you or your team. Besides,you're not supposed to be looking for Serb players,MightyPain is. And the fact that he's not is one of the reasons why I'm doing this.

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1546 on: March 13, 2018, 11:10:41 pm »
Lmao....people are triggered over posting a picture of a steam conversation. Yet, don't bat an eyelid to the contents of it. Such morals.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1547 on: March 13, 2018, 11:13:14 pm »

I do find it a bit hypocritical in the fact that I'm not allowed to post pictures of a conversation to inform the moderators and organizers of the event as to who exactly they're got as one of the captains BUT that person is clearly breaking rules 1 and 2 by insulting me as well as threatening all Croats,Bosniaks and Albanians with death. Pushing his nationalistic agenda and derailing the topic with ultra nationalistic propaganda.

@MrDixon
I've got no quarrel with you or your team. Besides,you're not supposed to be looking for Serb players,MightyPain is. And the fact that he's not is one of the reasons why I'm doing this.
I wrote this message not only for u, someone wrote that Russian Serbian merge more like merge Russia with MightyPain. My message is mainly addressed to these people.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 13, 2018, 11:14:15 pm »
Spoiler
Hercules I don't recall what topic I posted my initial post that got deleted (wasn't this one) so it might have been deleted for posting in the wrong topic. It's possible that the post didn't go through in the first place and that it never got posted because of my quite bad internet. Either way,it doesn't matter. I'm not here to accuse the mods of being Nazi's or anything.

Furthermore,I understand the Yugo team wasn't an option back when you decided for the Serbia and Russia merge. At this point it's off the table since Croatia seems to have an adequate team of its own.

The only thing I'm trying to accomplish here is to ask you to re-think the merge for the sake of the rather large Serb community in NW.
So far only 2 Serbs are in the roster for the merge team. I still believe MightyPain has used the fact that he's captain to merge into the Russian team for his own personal benefit and NOT the benefit of his nation and the Serb NW community.
This is further proven to me by a couple of points:

a) The fact that MightyPain used "nationalism" as a way to excuse him from not merging with Ex-Yu nations.
Some people (including him apparently*) might be nationalists and "hate" each other because of their nationalities and wars that happened when they weren't even born,but I'm happy to report that those people are a MINORITY and that most of the community doesn't give a shit about nationalism.

*The reason why It's evident to me that Mighty is in fact a nationalist is the way he responded to me calling him out. Not by giving a thought out response but by instead private messaging me this. And I quote: "Croat you said im bad in melee why dont you play 1v1 and lets see if you can handle me".
I'll let you guys judge that one on your own.

b) MightyPain's general attitude. As seen in the previous point he's highly nationalistic and his level of English seems to be sub-par for someone representing a whole nation in an international competition. He ignores everything RebeliouS and I have said and instead focuses on calling me out for a ft7 which is in no way relevant to the topic at hand. And MOST OF ALL,he appears to only have called one more Serb person to the NWWC team he's Co-Captain of. I know for a fact that the Serb NW community is larger than the Croat one,yet there is currently 2 Serbs in line for a NW team and there is 10+ Croats. I believe Mighty's merge with team Russia has limited the capability of Serb players to enter the competition.
I also believe that he purposely hasn't given much effort into looking for Serb players so he could justify a merge like this.

To concur:
I know that it's too late to change anything at this point,I just wanted to voice my opinion to the general public and try to start a conversation on the topic.
I in NO WAY mean any harm to any of the moderators/organizers of the cup. You guys are amazing for putting so much effort into this competition and you should be the ones getting prizes. I sincerely apologize to any mods who found themselves being offended by my (possibly false) claims of having my comment deleted.

[close]

This way of going about voicing your opinion is much better. Thankyou. Furthermore i do sincerely apologise if your post was deleted for some reason, but i can assure you it would have not been for the reason of silencing you. Again to my knowledge nobody deleted any post concerning this matter.  I do agree the fact that the Russian - Serbian merge is not beneficial for the rest of the Serbians. I've said this for a while and ill repeat it again: We are looking into new teams and more suitable merges for the teams merged with Ukraine and Russia.  However this is a very delicate subject so i would appreciate it if we were cut some slack a bit. Please bare in mind ALL mods have their own teams to run as well as keeping the forum running smoothly and keeping it as fair and unbiased as possible.  I will try get ALL merges done including the situation between Germany, Austria and Switzerland.  We are looking into it. But please be patient. I still have all the updates to do as well as creating new nation Icons, Signatures and Full Spreads. Not to mention University and Captaining Team England.  This will be resolved as soon as possible. Thanks.

Spoiler

@MrDixon
I wrote this message not only for u, someone wrote that Russian Serbian merge more like merge Russia with MightyPain. My message is mainly addressed to these people.
[close]

Also we are mods to this Board.  Not of the whole Forum, we don't make the rules.  If you wish to send me these chats privately, steam doesn't have the same rules. I can see why FSE doesn't want these on their forum though.  Please refrain from posting private chats as we don't want you banned :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:20:45 pm by Hercules »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1549 on: March 13, 2018, 11:25:38 pm »
as we don't want you banned :)
I don't care actually ok!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1550 on: March 14, 2018, 08:06:17 am »
I havent seen the pictures what MP wrote but if that is what he has written , its sickening . Its the same logic what caused to Srebrenica genocide to invasion of Bosnia , Kosovo and all of the innocent civilian murders . Didint want to get into politics like this but oh well .

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1551 on: March 14, 2018, 09:13:20 am »
Why are so many people complaining?  Join your team that fits with your nationality. With shogunai. How long has he lived in the UK? Long enough to have a British passport? Then he is British. He may have been born in Ireland. But he told me he was French also  ;D if I was born in the Netherlands, but moved to the UK when I was younger about 8-10 years ago. I wouldn't be allowed to play for team NL. So why should it be different with shogunai?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1552 on: March 14, 2018, 09:15:20 am »
Why are so many people complaining?  Join your team that fits with your nationality. With shogunai. How long has he lived in the UK? Long enough to have a British passport? Then he is British. He may have been born in Ireland. But he told me he was French also  ;D if I was born in the Netherlands, but moved to the UK when I was younger about 8-10 years ago. I wouldn't be allowed to play for team NL. So why should it be different with shogunai?
you're always welcome my man

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1553 on: March 14, 2018, 09:17:43 am »
you're always welcome my man
Thanks Kevin. I appreciate it  ;)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 14, 2018, 09:20:37 am »
Look at this guy thinking he’s hard cos he came third in NWWC

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 14, 2018, 09:44:15 am »
Its  clear that Mighty never went to look for any members. He was playing GF's with team russia for weeks before the coalition was announced and clearly had no intention of looking for players and forming team yugo.

The argument of "there weren't enough signups" doesn't make sense in that case. Mighty never actively looked for players and maybe even "sabotaged" (for lack of a better word) the formation of the team. There clearly seems to be a big enough group of players that would've and could've made a team. The other serbs clearly don't want to play for russia. Dixon added them, but they were all 'inactive'.I'm pretty sure they just don't want to play for russia.

And still, while a lack of signups might prevent team yugo from making their own team, it in no way justifies a merge with Russia. The only real connection is that Yugoslavia was a former USSR satellite state. And if that is the only thing justifying the merge, then any other former soviet state could be allowed to merge with russia. Might as well make a team USSR.

The only counter-argument that Mighty has is some racist nationalistic shit in serbian. Which ties in to another argument you guys raised: that team yugo would disband/split up mid-tournament. If they do, it would be because of nationalists like Mightypain. So in my opinion you shouldn't allow Mighty to play for team yugo, just let him get what he wants and  him play for Russia. But let the other serbs form team yugo if they really want to. This would fix the situation and give each party what they want.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:05:13 am by RikRekt »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 14, 2018, 09:54:48 am »
Why is everyone just saying the same stuff over and over again

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 14, 2018, 09:59:24 am »
Why is everyone just saying the same stuff over and over again
If youd actually read the post you wouldve seen that I proposed a different solution than the others so far. But ok

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1558 on: March 14, 2018, 10:15:37 am »
Rikkert kicked from TBE soon

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1559 on: March 14, 2018, 10:21:10 am »
Again if they get enough players and a captain that actually wants to play to sign up we can consider this, but that still hasn't happened in everyone's week or so of arguing on this topic.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:39:15 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.