Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313609 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1455 on: March 12, 2018, 03:44:31 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Bodya
- KOBZIK
- Max
- Shogun
- Shogunai
- y0da
[close]

The Following Players have been cleared on the basis of:
- KOBZIK: (Assessed for: Playing for Russia last year, when KOBZIK is Ukrainian) Found this to be true. He didn't bullshit me, got straight to the truth and saved a lot of time. However i will not be making him play for the team he played for last year due to him being Captain of Ukraine this year. KOBZIK will be under watch throughout the tournament, if found to have broke another rule, he will be receiving strict punishment to make sure the same thing last year, doesn't happen this year.
- Max: (Assessed for: Playing for Ukraine, when he is Russian) Found this to be true. However due to my rule of him playing for Ukraine last year, he will not be made to switch nation.
- Yoda: (Assessed for: Playing for a nation he isn't apart of, Inviting for another nation last year) Found this to be False. Completely cleared. Apologies Yoda.
[close]

The Following players are still under assessment, as not enough reason to dismiss has been presented:
- Shogun
[close]

The Following players will be receiving changes/punishment:
- Bodya: (Assessed for: Signing for a nation you are not eligible for) Found this to be 100% true.  You have been forced to switch nation (to Ukraine). Presented some evidence about background information. You must play for Ukraine this year due to two reasons. One you have been found to be primarily from Ukraine. 2. You initially signed up to Ukraine, not Russia. Look at Nationality Rules Number 4. Refusing to switch will result in a ban.

- Shogunai: (Assessed for: Signing up for Team Ireland when we believe he might not be Irish) You have been forced to switch nation (to England). Presented some evidence about his background, As much as i am inclined to believe this, and it does appear believable. I cannot go off of your word for it (hence why bodya was denied as well) as i have nobody else to support or deny the claim. Refusing to switch will result in a ban.

Again i would like to clarify, for those that feel this is unjustified, i will be happy to have a conversation with you over Teamspeak. Also for those who were called for assessment, i apologise for the inconvenience and pressure you were put under.
[close]

Following players have been called up for assessment. I said this year i don't want bullshit, and believe me when i say i fucking mean it.  Will be asking questions to the rest of their team and friends, if i find out people are lying to me, they will also be punished if they are included in NWWC. Tell me the truth, and these players along with yourself can continue to play this year for the nation you SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR. Thanks.

The Following players are being called up for the next assessment
- Artista
- Patruk
- Centurion
- Fluffy Peritz
- Pierre (if he signs to Wales)
- Shogun (Still under assessment)
[close]

Once again, if these players are found to be cleared, i am sorry for putting you up for assessment, but i have reasonable suspicion.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:55:40 pm by Hercules »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1456 on: March 12, 2018, 03:49:19 pm »
inb4 salt
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #1457 on: March 12, 2018, 04:02:41 pm »
Ngl shogunai did have a good reason and I dont see why you cant just believe it. Its a strange story to make up and he played for IRE last year.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1458 on: March 12, 2018, 04:02:49 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1459 on: March 12, 2018, 04:06:39 pm »
ban Hercules for doulbe post
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 12, 2018, 04:07:31 pm »
Ngl shogunai did have a good reason and I dont see why you cant just believe it. Its a strange story to make up and he played for IRE last year.

Yeah agreed. But other people had reasons which people could validate or deny for me.  As much as it is a believable reason, i cannot just believe everyone that tells me what their story is. And i deeply apologise if this is a true reason.  Playing for Ireland last year is irrelevant, as this year both Ireland and Scotland were wiped.

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #1461 on: March 12, 2018, 04:09:42 pm »

Yeah agreed. But other people had reasons which people could validate or deny for me.  As much as it is a believable reason, i cannot just believe everyone that tells me what their story is. And i deeply apologise if this is a true reason.  Playing for Ireland last year is irrelevant, as this year both Ireland and Scotland were wiped.
This is only my opinion, but there should be a line on seriousness of rules. Especially on a dead game. I get the point of people who have no connection playing for other nations but he cant exactly prove his side of the argument and its safe to say he is doing no harm playing for IRE.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 12, 2018, 04:13:36 pm »

This is only my opinion, but there should be a line on seriousness of rules. Especially on a dead game. I get the point of people who have no connection playing for other nations but he cant exactly prove his side of the argument and its safe to say he is doing no harm playing for IRE.

You are right. And i don't expect him to provide anything, because i wouldn't, so i don't expect anyone else to. If they do however, i obviously will keep discretion. I will talk with the rest of the staff. However for now, my decision remains, apologies.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1463 on: March 12, 2018, 04:14:37 pm »
Can we have Fluffy cleared please.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 12, 2018, 04:18:06 pm »
Can we have Fluffy cleared please.

In the process.  Need to chat to him to confirm it, then he will be cleared. Thanks

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 12, 2018, 04:34:35 pm »
Just make Fwuffy Cpt of Ire and finish
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline De_La_Tores

• Corporal
  • WHO SAYS THAT YOU HAVE CONTROL HERE?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Just_Monika
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1466 on: March 12, 2018, 04:38:27 pm »
Nation: Poland
In-Game Name: Just_Monika
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085223545/
In-Game ID: 909950
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:52 pm »
Nation: Poland
In-Game Name: Just_Monika
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085223545/
In-Game ID: 909950
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes

Take this to the signups thread, will not be considered here

Offline De_La_Tores

• Corporal
  • WHO SAYS THAT YOU HAVE CONTROL HERE?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Just_Monika
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1468 on: March 12, 2018, 04:46:35 pm »
sori ma boi

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1469 on: March 12, 2018, 07:51:46 pm »
I think Hercules is secretly Dutch.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)