Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313681 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1410 on: March 10, 2018, 03:29:56 pm »
Nice quoting skills Riley!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #1411 on: March 10, 2018, 03:32:46 pm »
They teach you to read and write in Birmingham? thought you'd be in the local mosque at this time.

1 ucas point
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 03:35:57 pm by Hursty »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1412 on: March 10, 2018, 03:36:47 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah nice meme about the Irish team, ever since I have captained the team we have had no 100% English, Scottish or Welsh players, just look at my roster and my team. It's annoying people constantly saying fake irish, I assume they are just memeing at this point.

If im not 100% English and I seriously have relatives and family from America, your saying I can play for them like wtf? Where is the logic in having a tournament to test the best of each nation when half the representatives speaks with a london or posh english accent? Pretty sure Irish ppl hate brits anyway xD Your like those shitty footy players who aint good enough for England and go play for Ghana and funnily enough, Ireland...... Why tf would you want to represent somewhere you were not even brought up in?!??!?! Mans fakes being a potato farmer when he really goes to the 65th best uni in the uk and studies BTEC Drama. I'd suggest you just keep hush hush about it and stop trying to justify it lad, trying to say about 100% (Having a grandparent from or living in a different country doesnt make you anyless English, in that case we are all middle eastern from way back you get me fam so im making team Islam ememe) and shit like dat... If your born in England im sure your 100% English... Your birth certificate does not say 80%English 10%Nepalese 9.5% Arabian 0.5% Irish.. Smh trying to say people calling you fake Irish are memers SMH You have never drunk Guiness you fake ass kiddlywink. luv Voluble xxxxxx
P.S. Pls dont take it too heart and delete me off steam because I have a different opinion! I value your friendship and dont want it to be hindered by this.

I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off. You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people. I don't need to justify it to anyone, I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down.

edit: feel free to remove mine and volubles irrelevant stupid posts, and mute vol from this board
"I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off" I pretty sure your name is Patrick and you have a Irish passport or you were born there so your ok to represent them but im sorta directing this at others.
"You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people." I fully understand, if you are born in a different country you are a citizen of that country and yes if you have citizenship go ahead join team spuds *cough shogunai get citizenship cough*. Also heritage is just your history, does'nt make you any less English pal, represent the country you have been brought up in not the one your nan was from.

"I don't need to justify it to anyone" If you don't need to jusitfy anything why did you make a big ass post saying how they are all 100% not English etc etc? Surely if you were confident you would'nt feel the need to go on the forum and argue your case for them and justify why they can play for you xD.

"I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down." Honest? Pretty sure you get a special exception if you know what I mean :)))) wink wink wink wink, oh shit was I not meant to say that? Also im sure they have looked through your team and why is shogunai still in progress and im sure ONeil is that irrelevant Stevens doesn't give a poop about him playing for you. Your the one who sounded like a crybaby trying to justify your nations legitimacy yet everyone knows its for the longtime GB rejects like you, admittedly you would get in now but doesn't change the past :)
P.S. Im pretty sure if you go to Nottingham Trent Uni (65th best) you are working class so way to insult yourself!!!
[close]

Im having to justify it because of people like you constantly saying shit about the team...
I choose to represent the Ireland team as I have done in the past, I don't represent England although admittedly I could because England doesn't need me in their roster, you said yourself I could make into the team it's not that i'm a reject it's that im fortunate enough to be in a position to play for either team and I choose Ireland out of the two choices.

Please stop insulting our players shogunai and oneil when you don't know anything about them, you have zero evidence to the contrary so maybe be quiet now.

All you are doing is talking out of your arse over and over again, I absolutely can not argue with ignorance and stupidity on levels as high as yours,  you cleary are never going to write a coherent argument or bring up any new points which I haven't already covered  then there is no point in you even writing another reply. Evidently not a single thing you say matters because our team won't change.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #1413 on: March 10, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »
You can't make TBE nevermind England

JK love you xoxo

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 10, 2018, 03:42:30 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah nice meme about the Irish team, ever since I have captained the team we have had no 100% English, Scottish or Welsh players, just look at my roster and my team. It's annoying people constantly saying fake irish, I assume they are just memeing at this point.

If im not 100% English and I seriously have relatives and family from America, your saying I can play for them like wtf? Where is the logic in having a tournament to test the best of each nation when half the representatives speaks with a london or posh english accent? Pretty sure Irish ppl hate brits anyway xD Your like those shitty footy players who aint good enough for England and go play for Ghana and funnily enough, Ireland...... Why tf would you want to represent somewhere you were not even brought up in?!??!?! Mans fakes being a potato farmer when he really goes to the 65th best uni in the uk and studies BTEC Drama. I'd suggest you just keep hush hush about it and stop trying to justify it lad, trying to say about 100% (Having a grandparent from or living in a different country doesnt make you anyless English, in that case we are all middle eastern from way back you get me fam so im making team Islam ememe) and shit like dat... If your born in England im sure your 100% English... Your birth certificate does not say 80%English 10%Nepalese 9.5% Arabian 0.5% Irish.. Smh trying to say people calling you fake Irish are memers SMH You have never drunk Guiness you fake ass kiddlywink. luv Voluble xxxxxx
P.S. Pls dont take it too heart and delete me off steam because I have a different opinion! I value your friendship and dont want it to be hindered by this.

I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off. You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people. I don't need to justify it to anyone, I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down.

edit: feel free to remove mine and volubles irrelevant stupid posts, and mute vol from this board
"I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off" I pretty sure your name is Patrick and you have a Irish passport or you were born there so your ok to represent them but im sorta directing this at others.
"You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people." I fully understand, if you are born in a different country you are a citizen of that country and yes if you have citizenship go ahead join team spuds *cough shogunai get citizenship cough*. Also heritage is just your history, does'nt make you any less English pal, represent the country you have been brought up in not the one your nan was from.

"I don't need to justify it to anyone" If you don't need to jusitfy anything why did you make a big ass post saying how they are all 100% not English etc etc? Surely if you were confident you would'nt feel the need to go on the forum and argue your case for them and justify why they can play for you xD.

"I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down." Honest? Pretty sure you get a special exception if you know what I mean :)))) wink wink wink wink, oh shit was I not meant to say that? Also im sure they have looked through your team and why is shogunai still in progress and im sure ONeil is that irrelevant Stevens doesn't give a poop about him playing for you. Your the one who sounded like a crybaby trying to justify your nations legitimacy yet everyone knows its for the longtime GB rejects like you, admittedly you would get in now but doesn't change the past :)
P.S. Im pretty sure if you go to Nottingham Trent Uni (65th best) you are working class so way to insult yourself!!!
[close]

Im having to justify it because of people like you constantly saying shit about the team...
I choose to represent the Ireland team as I have done in the past, I don't represent England although admittedly I could because England doesn't need me in their roster, you said yourself I could make into the team it's not that i'm a reject it's that im fortunate enough to be in a position to play for either team and I choose Ireland out of the two choices.

Please stop insulting our players shogunai and oneil when you don't know anything about them, you have zero evidence to the contrary so maybe be quiet now.

All you are doing is talking out of your arse over and over again, I absolutely can not argue with ignorance and stupidity on levels as high as yours,  you cleary are never going to write a coherent argument or bring up any new points which I haven't already covered  then there is no point in you even writing another reply. Evidently not a single thing you say matters because our team won't change.
"Im having to justify it because of people like you constantly saying shit about the team..." Im sure they are talking shit because its laughable when half your team isnt Irish but have great aunts that live there.

"I choose to represent the Ireland team as I have done in the past, I don't represent England although admittedly I could because England doesn't need me in their roster, you said yourself I could make into the team it's not that i'm a reject it's that im fortunate enough to be in a position to play for either team and I choose Ireland out of the two choices." Fair enough yh i agree you can play for them but others need to provide evidence m8, im down for the extra competition just dont go on FSE yourself and constantly make out like Ireland is 100 irish cus it aint. Havent got good enough ppl from ireland so they get shitty english imports....

"Please stop insulting our players shogunai and oneil when you don't know anything about them, you have zero evidence to the contrary so maybe be quiet now" Show evidence of there citizenship or birth certificates to the contrary then?

"All you are doing is talking out of your arse over and over again, I absolutely can not argue with ignorance and stupidity on levels as high as yours,  you cleary are never going to write a coherent argument or bring up any new points which I haven't already covered  then there is no point in you even writing another reply. Evidently not a single thing you say matters because our team won't change." Most would agree this statement can be thrown straight back at you to describe you and your points and hey! Maybe Shogunai wont be accepted or ONeil!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 10, 2018, 03:50:28 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

"Im having to justify it because of people like you constantly saying shit about the team..." Im sure they are talking shit because its laughable when half your team isnt Irish but have great aunts that live there.

"I choose to represent the Ireland team as I have done in the past, I don't represent England although admittedly I could because England doesn't need me in their roster, you said yourself I could make into the team it's not that i'm a reject it's that im fortunate enough to be in a position to play for either team and I choose Ireland out of the two choices." Fair enough yh i agree you can play for them but others need to provide evidence m8, im down for the extra competition just dont go on FSE yourself and constantly make out like Ireland is 100 irish cus it aint. Havent got good enough ppl from ireland so they get shitty english imports....

"Please stop insulting our players shogunai and oneil when you don't know anything about them, you have zero evidence to the contrary so maybe be quiet now" Show evidence of there citizenship or birth certificates to the contrary then?

"All you are doing is talking out of your arse over and over again, I absolutely can not argue with ignorance and stupidity on levels as high as yours,  you cleary are never going to write a coherent argument or bring up any new points which I haven't already covered  then there is no point in you even writing another reply. Evidently not a single thing you say matters because our team won't change." Most would agree this statement can be thrown straight back at you to describe you and your points and hey! Maybe Shogunai wont be accepted or ONeil!!!
[close]

You know what voluble you are right half the team are just fake irish, and none of us would make into gb team so we all cried then went and joined irish team and we all have nans who are irish, we are only eating potatoes atm becuase we are trying to prove that we are more irish

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 10, 2018, 03:51:45 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

You know what voluble you are right half the team are just fake irish, and none of us would make into gb team so we all cried then went and joined irish team and we all have nans who are irish, we are only eating potatoes atm becuase we are trying to prove that we are more irish

Sarcasm 100% because he knows im right xD Thanks for conceding to me!!! Have to go to a footy match now so thanks for concluding it on time!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 10, 2018, 03:52:44 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Sarcasm 100% because he knows im right xD Thanks for conceding to me!!! Have to go to a footy match now so thanks for concluding it on time!

Im too tired to aruge with a child for eternity

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: March 10, 2018, 03:57:23 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Pretty sure im just as old as you and also tell everyone about our ts conversation just where we concluded ONeil is English therefore he is not allowed in team Ireland!!! Also Shogunai needs to show his birth certificate to show hes Irish k? problem resolved thanks for your time my apparent middle class lord Golden!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 10, 2018, 03:58:16 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Pretty sure im just as old as you and also tell everyone about our ts conversation just where we concluded ONeil is English therefore he is not allowed in team Ireland!!! Also Shogunai needs to show his birth certificate to show hes Irish k? problem resolved thanks for your time my apparent middle class lord Golden!

no

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: March 10, 2018, 04:08:05 pm »
Get your bloody english hands out of my lovely Ireland.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 10, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »
"ever since I have captained the team we have had no 100% English, Scottish or Welsh players, just look at my roster and my team. It's annoying people constantly saying fake irish"  ONeil which you couldnt defend on ts to me!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?! Now brb got my working class Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers game to go and watch!!!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 10, 2018, 04:32:31 pm »

who are you??

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1423 on: March 10, 2018, 05:03:00 pm »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1424 on: March 10, 2018, 05:07:24 pm »