Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313641 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1290 on: March 09, 2018, 12:59:55 am »
RIP Mihaex my regiment member who applied for Serbia who can't understand russian!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1291 on: March 09, 2018, 01:00:25 am »
If Serbia get more sign-ups before the tournament starts we are happy to allow them to be there own team.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: March 09, 2018, 01:00:32 am »

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: March 09, 2018, 01:02:17 am »
We welcomed our bros serbians. No need to bullshit the forum after the admin decision.
We will be happy to merge with our bros ukrainians which have the same problem for the second time.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 01:03:48 am by Council »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1294 on: March 09, 2018, 01:02:33 am »
So can the admins clarify what they actually mean by "close proximity"?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: March 09, 2018, 01:03:44 am »
If they live on the border.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1296 on: March 09, 2018, 01:04:27 am »
You should allow merge Ukraine + Macedonians, Montenegrians then, would be fair.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Haze

« Reply #1297 on: March 09, 2018, 01:05:58 am »
Can you get a londonian server

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 09, 2018, 01:07:10 am »
Can you get a londonian server
That's a total of 5 servers, it's hardly easy to gather 5 servers in 4 different locations.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: March 09, 2018, 01:08:03 am »
So he's English and lives in England but represents Wales?

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 09, 2018, 01:08:33 am »
Funny is Russia merge with Serbia,They have enough players.Second Serbia can make team and if not then do coalition with Slovenia,Bosnia,Macedonia,Croatia.I will help them to do it!!!Also Baltics who are in Russia and Ukraine team can do team and too i will help.I found a lot of players active to do Baltic team.Ofc mightypain want play with better team,then he play with Russia!!!What a surprise.But i need some help,maybe of Admins or some good people.We can have over 26 teams if you help me.It can be biggest NWWC in history
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 01:11:54 am by Hokej »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 09, 2018, 01:09:39 am »

if someone lives on the border or just outside the border by a small amount we will allow it

so long as we know about it, and we are happy with it, to which these ppl contact us, and confirmed it with us

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 09, 2018, 01:10:07 am »
You can all moan as much as you like, but the reality is none of you will put in the effort to ever host a tournament of this scale.

Any suggestions please PM either myself or Hercules and we will take them into account.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 09, 2018, 01:10:23 am »

if someone lives on the border or just outside the border by a small amount we will allow it

so long as we know about it, and we are happy with it, to which these ppl contact us, and confirmed it with us
Okay then

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 09, 2018, 01:11:50 am »
Funny is Russia merge with Serbia,They have enough players.Second Serbia can make team and if not then do coalition with Slovenia,Bosnia,Macedonia,Croatia.I will help them to do it!!!Also Baltics who are in Russia and Ukraine team can do team and too i will help.I found a lot of players active to do Baltic team.Ofc mightypain want play with better team,then he play with Russia!!!What a surprise.
English 6/10!!!!! YOU ARE IMPROVING!!!!!!!!!!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?