Poll

Union or Confederacy

Union
Confederacy
Neither
Great Britain! Subdue the rebellious Colony!

Author Topic: Union Or Confederacy?  (Read 76470 times)

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Union Or Confederacy?
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2012, 03:32:31 am »
Ahem...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_GLcumolw[/youtube]

Look forward to fighting alongside you my confederate brother :)

Offline PsychoPigeon

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2012, 11:23:29 pm »
[youtube]OlDkgk3SMPg[/youtube]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2012, 12:26:25 am »
God preserve the union! Rebel scum will be hanged accordingly.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQL_EQi3M3o[/youtube]

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2012, 09:33:04 pm »
Most Scandinavians went to northern US during that time, so more Scandinavians in the Union! The union it is! Also I want to murder all of my regiment members. :D And Jacob, ofcourse!
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2012, 12:37:27 am »
VIRGINIA!

I've got my knapsack on my back; my rifle on my shoulder! I'll march away to the firing line and kill that yankee soldier!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB8PH_eGprE&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:42:55 am by Landrik »
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2013, 12:46:25 am »
Confederates.

They weren't fighting for slavery, they were fighting to preserve their way of life and to protect their land that the yankees were invading. Many southerners were against slavery, and the north was equally as racist. The worst race riot in american history happened in New York , after all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmO-WfEkk4[/youtube]
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2013, 03:27:14 am »
Confederates.

They weren't fighting for slavery, they were fighting to preserve their way of life and to protect their land that the yankees were invading. Many southerners were against slavery, and the north was equally as racist. The worst race riot in american history happened in New York , after all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmO-WfEkk4[/youtube]
Your whole post. Just no. Oh my.

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2013, 06:00:36 pm »
kk
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Kadoken

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2013, 08:21:15 am »
Mexico.

Offline Andriej

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2013, 03:58:54 pm »
What kind of question is that? >:(
Union!

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2013, 11:00:51 am »
I live in Tennessee ...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:10:18 am by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2013, 03:13:47 pm »
As a son of Virginia currently living in the state of Ohio, I must say that I would lay down my life for Virginia but I would spit on Ohio's shoes if it were a man. So my answer is Confederacy. No one of you can ever convince me that it is right to invade your own country and to lay waste to the whole Georgian and South Carolinian countryside which was completely undefended by any military forces (because John Bell Hood was a fool) yet still bring the full power of your military upon them. If any foreign force did that to the US it would be remembered as terrible and awful but when we do it to our own people it's heroic and bold? Anyone who agrees with such acts sickens me and I can't bear to think that I breathe in the same air that you spill your Rainbow Sparkles into. Good day gentlemen, I leave you with a short tune.

Advance the flag of Dixie,
Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Dixie's land we take our stand,
to live or die for Dixie!

ModEdit: Toned it down a little. Be nice.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:20:26 pm by Blobmania »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2013, 03:52:06 pm »
As a son of Virginia currently living in the state of Ohio, I must say that I would lay down my life for Virginia but I would spit on Ohio's shoes if it were a man. So my answer is Confederacy. No one of you can ever convince me that it is right to invade your own country and to lay waste to the whole Georgian and South Carolinian countryside which was completely undefended by any military forces (because John Bell Hood was a fool) yet still bring the full power of your military upon them. If any foreign force did that to the US it would be remembered as terrible and awful but when we do it to our own people it's heroic and bold? Anyone who agrees with such acts sickens me and I can't bear to think that I breathe in the same air that you spill your Rainbow Sparkles into. Good day gentlemen, I leave you with a short tune.

Advance the flag of Dixie,
Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Dixie's land we take our stand,
to live or die for Dixie!

ModEdit: Toned it down a little. Be nice.

Actually the confederacy started the war by invading Union territory, so yeah, no. You're a colossal retard if you think most people who supported the Union also supported the pillage of the Georgian and the South Carolinian countryside. What happens in war is never to be blamed on the common man. Anyway, if the confederacy had won both of our countries would be in ruin right now, so be thankful.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:53:38 pm by Nipplestockings »

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2013, 04:10:12 pm »
Actually the confederacy started the war by invading Union territory, so yeah, no. You're a colossal retard if you think most people who supported the Union also supported the pillage of the Georgian and the South Carolinian countryside. What happens in war is never to be blamed on the common man. Anyway, if the confederacy had won both of our countries would be in ruin right now, so be thankful.

Be thankful that, because of the war, my family no longer has a home in Georgia?
Be thankful that the economy of the state was destroyed, and took decades to recover?

Nay, I'll not be thankful for a murdering fool who led a legion of murdering fools.

So.. which state did the Confederate troops invade?
I recall a bombardment in Charleston as being the spark that started the fire to destroy a nation.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2013, 04:15:57 pm »

Be thankful that, because of the war, my family no longer has a home in Georgia?
Be thankful that the economy of the state was destroyed, and took decades to recover?

Nay, I'll not be thankful for a murdering fool who led a legion of murdering fools.

So.. which state did the Confederate troops invade?
I recall a bombardment in Charleston as being the spark that started the fire to destroy a nation.
The Confederates were the aggressors by, you know, seceding in the first place. And no, it's not your constitutional right to rebel without the Union doing anything about it. Again, most people did not support the murder and destruction of the south, they supported the quelling of the rebellion and the preservation of the Union.

And, are you really implying that if the south had won, the south's economy would not be in ruins? Both of our countries would be shitholes today, and neither side would be happy. I wouldn't be surprised if we would have been living under foreign rule by the end of world war one, or even before that.