Poll

Union or Confederacy

Union
Confederacy
Neither
Great Britain! Subdue the rebellious Colony!

Author Topic: Union Or Confederacy?  (Read 74042 times)

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Union Or Confederacy?
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2014, 04:16:00 am »
No they wont haha. Now especially in the 21st Century. You'd have no valuable resources. Example Texas, they'll never leave the Union because they have nothing to trade; they'll go broke so fast.

just making  a joke hear bud'

but nice sig btw
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:17:52 am by munk »
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2014, 05:12:11 am »
ahh :p haha yea, I was gonna say. I like your Polandball sig too. I can't find one that really fits my personality unless you got a website or anything for me :)

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2014, 05:31:38 am »
ahh :p haha yea, I was gonna say. I like your Polandball sig too. I can't find one that really fits my personality unless you got a website or anything for me :)

i just went through Polandball's FB page and found photos thought that.

also my ancestors  would roll in there grave if i ever said anything against the south XD
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2014, 06:48:15 am »
No they wont haha. Now especially in the 21st Century. You'd have no valuable resources. Example Texas, they'll never leave the Union because they have nothing to trade; they'll go broke so fast.

wut. its called cotton and its a major trade product. just like it was in those times...

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2014, 07:16:52 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s[/youtube]

damn right!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2014, 04:34:48 pm »

wut. its called cotton and its a major trade product. just like it was in those times...

Haha Cotton…why get real cotton when you can get artificial cotton. That would be the souths only export.

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2014, 05:54:47 am »

Haha Cotton…why get real cotton when you can get artificial cotton. That would be the souths only export.

So? It still keeps the economy going and it generates enough wealth for the states, which is all they care about.

And you would be surprised how many people get real cotton instead of artificial.

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 02, 2014, 06:20:06 am »

I still wouldn't see the CSA rising up again

So? It still keeps the economy going and it generates enough wealth for the states, which is all they care about.

And you would be surprised how many people get real cotton instead of artificial.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #308 on: February 02, 2014, 01:36:58 pm »
Cotton isn't enough to keep an economy going.

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2014, 05:36:15 pm »
depending on the century
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 02, 2014, 08:08:20 pm »
Yes if the south was to break apart of the Union today. It would fail.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 02, 2014, 10:55:54 pm »
George, I'm rather puzzled you claim Texas can be independent because of the cotton and don't talk about the oil...

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2014, 11:10:37 pm »
George, I'm rather puzzled you claim Texas can be independent because of the cotton and don't talk about the oil...

And the fact that a vast amount of American commercial industry is concentrated in Texas. However, if the south were to break off a good amount of that industry would probably migrate to the north, simply because economic prospects would be far better and less isolated. Let's face it - the north and south need each other - always have, and probably always will.

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2014, 11:13:09 pm »

I'm not just talking about Texas, I'm talking about the entire CS. And I'm talking about in the 1860's.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2014, 11:22:05 pm »
And I'm talking about in the 1860's.

Uhm...

Implies that you weren't.