Author Topic: 5th Vermont Volunteer Infantry "Green Mountain Boys" [NA/EU]  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
  • ur favorite 30th fren B^)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ballslord_69
  • Side: Union

|Information|

The 5th Vermont Volunteer Infantry or the 5thVT is built from the remnants of multiple older and competitive regiments from both Battle Cry of Freedom and the Napoleonic Wars mod for Mount & Blade: Warband. A close-knit community of like-minded officers, as well as a competitive line of rankers make up the backbone of our regiment. As a regiment our goal is to be attending a couple events while maintaining a competitive edge in both group fighting as well as representing the 5thVT name in organized competitive play. As for the regiments history itself, the 5thVT is a distinguished and honored regiment within the Vermont Volunteer Infantry corps, having rankers and officers receive multiple commendations while the regiment on its own has been in many impactful engagements in the American Civil War. The regiment itself is a very fun and loose environment, and we frequently play video games in our Discord. If you're looking for a new home, or a competitive line up, look no further.

Tags: [5thVT]Rank_Name

|Application Process|

Go ahead and join our discord!

You'll find the application form through
our enlistment or transfer channel.

Make sure to add one of the officers on Steam!

|Roster|

Commissioned Officers:

Cpt. Hofnaar

Lt. WiFi Bills

2ndLt. marS (Koj)

Non-Commissioned Officers:

Sgt. Amy

Enlisted Men:

Enlisted Men

Vet. PurplePanda
Vet. Windflower

LCpl. Dank Lee

Rgl. Cade
Rgl. hotspot
Rgl. perc

Pvt. Billjet
Pvt. Liz
Pvt. Wolfe
Pvt. Deamonius

Rct. Baron
Rct. eLF
Rct. James
Rct. Heatran
Rct. Inglorion
Rct. russell

Vol. siege

Rsv. Nahkis
Rsv. Wellletsgetitdown

[close]

|Ranks|

Commissioned Officers

Captain (Cpt)

Lieutenant (Lt)

2nd Lieutenant (2ndLt)

[close]
Non-Commissioned Officers

Sergeant Major (SgtMaj)

Sergeant (Sgt)

Corporal (Cpl)

[close]
Enlisted Men

Veteran (Vet)

Lance Corporal (LCpl)

Guard (Grd)

Regular (Rgl)

Private (Pvt)

Recruit (Rct)

Volunteer (Vol)

Reserve (Rsv)

[close]

|History|

The 5th Vermont Volunteer Infantry was one of the more distinguished Vermont regiments all things considered, being a three years served regiment on top of being apart of many major engagements across most of the Civil War. Their total engagements in the war come to 28 recorded battles, with multiple medals of honor awarded to numerous officers and rankers.
Groupfight Record
THIS BITCH EMPTY
ONG
FR
OH MY LOOOOOORRRDD THIS BITCH EMPTY
...for now B^)
[close]

|Communications|

Steam: Cpt. Hofnaar

Discord: omg discord link!!!

If you would like to organize an event with the 5thVT or talk to one of its officers then either add Hofnaar's Steam link above or come to the Discord!

|Media|

Gallery
...no screens? :(
[close]

Thanks to Herishey for the thread template. Hofnaar is a lil thief.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:40:04 pm by Hofnaar »
When will we all realize that we were all wrong? And that one brave man was able to step up and oppose the entire world? And we banned him? Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Offline marS$

• Corporal
  • most inconsistent melee man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 99 rated koj
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 5th Vermont Volunteer Infantry "Green Mountain Boys" [NA]
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 08:47:55 am »
WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Offline WiFi Bills

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84th_LCpl_WiFiBills
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 09:10:49 am »
This got to be the regiment of all time.
Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Myself, I can't tell the difference.

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
  • ur favorite 30th fren B^)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ballslord_69
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 10:23:22 am »
so real...
When will we all realize that we were all wrong? And that one brave man was able to step up and oppose the entire world? And we banned him? Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 01:30:03 am »

gl my dudes
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 5th Vermont Volunteer Infantry "Green Mountain Boys" [NA/EU]
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 05:31:12 am »
I am astounded. I came into their discord and expected to be greeted as one of the best players of all time in Bcof (BCoF) HISTORY. Yet........ instead...... I was laughed at. Called a little "bitch boy who abuses his low ping." I was also told that Mexicant was right about me and that I am a worthless waste of human life who should stop consuming toxic influencers. Well.... well... well..... I am fucking furious. Now, I will use all my power (top player according to Stryker's Tournament Point List) to do nothing. Because Mexicant was right. I am a little bitch boy. I am sorry to everyone. *cries* *sniffles* Please, God, forgive me. MEXICANT WAS RIGHT. MEXICANT WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYONE. HAWKINCE IS A LITTLE SLUT BOY. WE ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND TO BE DOXXED. For we all support abortions and to Mexicant that is paramount to the Holocaust.

movement keyer

Offline WiFi Bills

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 05:39:58 am »
LeMexicant

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2022, 02:45:24 am »
I am astounded. I came into their discord and expected to be greeted as one of the best players of all time in Bcof (BCoF) HISTORY. Yet........ instead...... I was laughed at. Called a little "bitch boy who abuses his low ping." I was also told that Mexicant was right about me and that I am a worthless waste of human life who should stop consuming toxic influencers. Well.... well... well..... I am fucking furious. Now, I will use all my power (top player according to Stryker's Tournament Point List) to do nothing. Because Mexicant was right. I am a little bitch boy. I am sorry to everyone. *cries* *sniffles* Please, God, forgive me. MEXICANT WAS RIGHT. MEXICANT WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYONE. HAWKINCE IS A LITTLE SLUT BOY. WE ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND TO BE DOXXED. For we all support abortions and to Mexicant that is paramount to the Holocaust.

Offline marS$

• Corporal
  • most inconsistent melee man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 99 rated koj
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 09:10:56 am »

i yearn for you, my body aches for the slightest touch from you.

Offline WiFi Bills

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 06:20:44 pm »
oh captain hofnaar my captain hofnaar

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2022, 07:20:33 pm »
oh captain hofnaar my captain hofnaar

Hofnaar is bae <3
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline WiFi Bills

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2022, 08:14:09 am »
bump

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 06:50:17 pm »
Hey there,
Battle Cry of Freedom will be participating in the Steam Weeklong Deal from the 29th August till the 5th September. The game will be 40% off during that time.
Additionally, from the 26th August till the 30th August we will be running a 45% sale on GreenManGaming (https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/battle-cry-of-freedom-pc/) during which the game will appear on their Front Page.

What is important to note is that both the GreenManGaming front page slot and the Weeklong Deal have the potential to generate renewed traffic to our Store Page. Additionally, any sale on Steam will send an email to all 80.000 people that have currently wishlisted our game.
The way the Steam algorithm works is, the more sales- the more visits to the Store Page- the more people watching the Live-Stream- the more positive reviews in a short amount of time- the more likely the game is to appear on the front page of Steam.
I am sure I don't have to tell anyone that Front Page coverage is extremely important, it is the single largest means to get new users.

As such, as it is in everyone's interest, I would like to ask for your help. Here is what you can do:

1.) On the 26th till 30th August, please try to push the Steam Store Page to the Front Page by doing the following:
          - Enlist your Regiment Members to simply "seed" the Store Page. Open it in your browser or Steam Application, mute the Live-Stream and just sit there to raise the number of users on the Store Page.
          - Enlist your Regiment Members to leave as many positive reviews as possible. (DO NOT Mark them as "Received for Free"). You can already start adding a few reviews prior to the 26th, to "get it going", but the majority of reviews should drop during the sale. Reviews don't have to be well written. Just writing "Nice" is all that is needed.
2.) If you can, leave positive reviews on the GreenManGaming Website. (https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/battle-cry-of-freedom-pc/)
3.) From the 26th August till 5th September, try to seed the in-game Servers as much as possible and tell your members to just hop on and play for as long and as often as they can. It is extremely important to get the player-numbers up, so that new players will not leave immedietly.
4.) AFK-Seed the Servers. Just sit on one of the public Servers, in spectator or wherever, and seed them. This will push player numbers up, making it more likely for players to join the Server.
    I suggest to lower volume to 0, put the game in windowed mode, graphics quality to Awful and set FPS limit to 5. Then scale the window size down to as small as possible. This way your PC does not run hot or use much power, so you can easily just run the game all night and day, even while doing other tasks. (edited)
5.) Post as many screenshots and videos as you can. Post them on Steam, Youtube, Tik-Tok, our Discord, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Forums. All it needs is one post to blow up and go viral.
6.) Invite all your members to participate in this, invite all your friends, invite other regiments from other communities, just get the number of players high.
7.) Snatch up any new players you can find and recruit them into your regiment :).

The most important dates are the 26th and the 29th, with the 29th possibly being more important, as Steam Internal Traffic is extremely important.

Now, I do not expect this sale to revive the game long-term. (Though it can happen by pure chance, I have seen it happen with other games) However, at the very least, this will hopefully get you guys a good number of fresh recruits, which should help you survive through "the long night" until the patch drops.
- Thank you!