Author Topic: DENUNCIATION OF ABUSE  (Read 411 times)

Offline Überwacher

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
DENUNCIATION OF ABUSE
« on: July 02, 2022, 10:29:56 pm »
Hello Forum of FSEGames,

this is an important denunciation
. I'm new here, but I knew this community before. Herewith I'm speaking as Überwacher from Taleworlds. I was a former member of Taleworlds forum with same name, who was recently banned for a silly matter. As you may know, their community has always been a place of free speech, opinions, ideas from users of all nations. It is undoubted that latest months, their forums became somewhat Ukrainian-friendly because of the current conflict which is, to a fair extent, understandable...you can see it everywhere: images, comments, discussions on many threads, maybe the same Turkey-based servers.

Now to the issue: I am European but like many, I strongly support Russia. Enough talking of war here, reasons may be many and diverse, all you are pleased to think what you want. I made that account months ago and never posted anything before, days ago I posted a meme on own profile page. It wasn't like an ordinary meme, but meme it was. It showed the clumsy unathletic Joe Biden after his last most famous exploit - that is the fall from his bike - happened roughly two weeks ago, and President Vladimir Putin aiming at him. Here it is, the charged object of ban:

Forbidden Meme
[close]

I didn't do it himself, he took it from a friend eager russophile, also before conflict. If posted publicly one could understand more that reaction, but I did in on my profile page that wasn't even visible from guests...I feared some consequences, and after few days it happened. After the image got removed by moderators, I waited a bit and posted again, with a clear warning subtext, to keep it also as funny meme, especially for that clamorous bike accident. On next day, I found my account banned with this message:

I tried to explain to administrators via the highlighted e-mail, but they refused to restore the account whatsoever. Is that the Taleworlds I remember, a place to share one's thoughts, of open-minded people, of uncensored inoffensive content? NO. So as an old player of Taleworlds' and FSE's games and legal owner of them(except Bannerlord for now), I will appeal here, restore the banned account now. May this shed some light upon moderators' misconduct on Taleworlds behind your eyes.

Waiting a proper solution from them, judge for yourselves. I'm ready for answers.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: DENUNCIATION OF ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 10:50:49 pm »
This isn't relevant to fse. No one here has access to the moderation panel there. Locking this thread.