Friday Frenzy Event
The Friday Frenzy Event is hosted every Friday at 8pm EST by Chase on the 41st New York's server.
- Event will begin at 8:00 pm EST
- Sign ups will take place 30 minutes prior (7:30 pm EST) to the beginning of the event in FSE Discord.
- When assigning teams, we will keep skill balance in mind to keep the teams as fair as possible.
- Regiments must have a minimum of 5 guys to sign up for a speciality. (arty, skirms, sharps)
- Event chat rules:
- No spamming.
- No slurs of any kind.
- Friendly banter is allowed, but keep things civil.
- A regiment must have a minimum of 3 men to sign up.
- Once a line is below three men, it must join a friendly line. (except arty)
- No reload in charge. (RiC)
- No firing out of line. (FoL)
- No reloading out of line. (RoL)
- No rambo'ing. (Rambo)
- Firing in charge is allowed. (FiC)
- Cover is considered anything man-made.
- Fences, houses, objects built by engineers are man-made.
- Rocks and trees are not man-made.
- Intentional team killing/hitting is not allowed.
- When all charge is called, no more reloading is allowed and people must leave their garrisoned buildings.
- Garrison is allowed.
- When a regiment garrison a house, it may spread out without penalty of FoL or RoL.
- If falling below the minimum requirement of 3, the garrison must leave the building or be considered rambo.
- Only 1 officer per regiment is allowed.
- Exceptions may be made for larger lines, this is up to the admin/s.
- Event admins have the final say in any matter.
- A regiment may have 1 man spacing in the open and 3 man spacing behind cover.
- Line infantry must use man-made cover.
- They can stand behind rocks for cover, but not crouch behind them.
- 1 man spacing must be kept in mind.
- Line infantry may not crouch to shoot in the open.
- Militia units cannot bring Kentucky Rifles with Minie or Pritchett Ammo
- Palmetto Sharpshooters can be taken as a line unit, but cannot take Whitworth Rifles or Mississippi Rifles.
- Offenders who do will be given the opportunity to swap their rifle and respawn.
- Picking up dropped Mississippi Rifles or Whitworths as infantry is not allowed.
- A regiment may bring one engineer or one medic.
Skirmishers: Skirms must use line infantry units. Skirms are allowed 3 man spacing in the open and 5 man spacing behind cover. Cover for skirms are man-made cover. Skirms may crouch to shoot in the open. A regiment may bring one medic.
- Sharp shooters must take the sharps class.
- Weapons: Sharps Rifle, Sharps carbine, Whitworth Rifle, Mississippi Rifle.
- Other infantry weapons are okay to use, as long as they are found under the sharpshooter class.
- Sharps are allowed 5 man spacing in the open and in cover.
- There are no restrictions for cover for sharps.
- Sharps my crouch and shoot in the open.
- A regiment may bring one medic.
- Arty may bring two cannons.
- When at half specs, arty may only bring one artillery piece and can only have ONE active gun.
- The type of artillery ammunition must correspond with the type of artillery piece.
- Exp: 12 pounder napoleon must take 12 pounder napoleon ammo and not the mountain howitzer.
- Arty may bring arty guard and must stay within 15 man spacing from an active cannon.
- Arty guard may form a line and move out from the cannon with at least 3 men.
- Arty is NOT allowed to bring the gatlings gun or the whitworth cannon.
- Arty may bring one engineer and one medic.
Brigadier General Chase
In order to sign up you'll have to join our discord server.
Which will be linked right here:
The Union Brigades
1. Go to The Friday Frenzy Event tab
2. Click on the #the-friday-frenzy-tag channel
3. Click on the Ticket Emoji right underneath the text-box
4. Post your details in #regiment-numbers when notified about the event
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 01:23:23 am by Grimmy »