Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 45893 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #525 on: January 26, 2022, 12:33:18 am »
Why do you all think Wastee and Mikey were given special treatment? It's not like other trades were blocked. Literally any trade could have went through that night
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #526 on: January 26, 2022, 01:30:29 am »
Can there just be an extra of trading open to cpts to make it fair?
Or is the trade going to stand without anyone address the conflict of interests here.

This would have been a lot less complicated if the admin of the league wasnt directly in the trade, but since he was either people are gonna have to just suck it up, you cancel the trade, or you give everyone else an extra day.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2022, 01:57:29 am »
Never realized suggested more time was a synonym for you can trade after the deadline 100%, but only if I [Risk] am a part of said trade
Ur acting like other trades were attempted and blocked not involving risk. ur on my league 2 team now anyway
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2022, 02:41:42 am »
Does anyone else even want to make trades?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2022, 03:33:34 am »
Never realized suggested more time was a synonym for you can trade after the deadline 100%, but only if I [Risk] am a part of said trade
Ur acting like other trades were attempted and blocked not involving risk. ur on my league 2 team now anyway
You’re acting like you were actually given an extension, and as if you didn’t have 3 weeks prior to the deadline to make trades.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2022, 04:44:04 am »
Why do you all think Wastee and Mikey were given special treatment? It's not like other trades were blocked. Literally any trade could have went through that night

This is pretty much the case.

Can there just be an extra of trading open to cpts to make it fair?
Or is the trade going to stand without anyone address the conflict of interests here.

This would have been a lot less complicated if the admin of the league wasnt directly in the trade, but since he was either people are gonna have to just suck it up, you cancel the trade, or you give everyone else an extra day.

If anybody was actually interested in trades, the existing offer stands. Everybody had the extra hour or so, whether they knew it or not (which I consider to be the failure; I think we were more clear about the expectations with the trading deadline last season). The only reason we would have actually blocked the trade is specifically because Risk was in it, and even then only because it would put me on jannie duty on the thread for a few days.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2022, 05:57:33 am »
You’re acting like you were actually given an extension, and as if you didn’t have 3 weeks prior to the deadline to make trades.
Have you forgotten about that time you signed up for a league past the deadline and then bitched about how you were too busy snorting coke and sucking dick to sign up (even though you had weeks to sign up and you had actually viewed the thread before but didn't sign up for whatever reason.) This is literally the same exact scenario a deadline was missed by a couple of hours but the people involved were given a bit of leniency and allowed to proceed. Sorry bucko you don't get to have an opinion on this one.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2022, 07:40:57 am »
Have you forgotten about that time you signed up for a league past the deadline and then bitched about how you were too busy snorting coke and sucking dick to sign up (even though you had weeks to sign up and you had actually viewed the thread before but didn't sign up for whatever reason.) This is literally the same exact scenario a deadline was missed by a couple of hours but the people involved were given a bit of leniency and allowed to proceed. Sorry bucko you don't get to have an opinion on this one.
So you didn’t want me in allowed in on that occasion, but you want this to go through? I get you’re dumb, but that kind of hypocrisy is a whole new level. Please continue to contribute nothing to every conversation besides shitty memes and haha funny roasts.

Edit: Not to mention that this trade involves the guy RUNNING THE LEAGUE, and a guy who said verbatim that he was going to stack a team if he went down 0-3. The 2 situations aren't even comparable.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:01:46 am by Cwater »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2022, 09:36:37 am »
So you didn’t want me in allowed in on that occasion, but you want this to go through? I get you’re dumb, but that kind of hypocrisy is a whole new level. Please continue to contribute nothing to every conversation besides shitty memes and haha funny roasts.

Edit: Not to mention that this trade involves the guy RUNNING THE LEAGUE, and a guy who said verbatim that he was going to stack a team if he went down 0-3. The 2 situations aren't even comparable.
I never gave a fuck if you played or not I wasn't even playing in that league. I just thought it was really fucking funny that despite the fact that you clearly knew when the deadline was and had been on the thread multiple times prior to the deadline you still didn't sign up even though you had every intention of playing. Just really makes you think is all I'm saying.

Responding to your "RUNNING THE LEAGUE" soypost now: So is the host of the league not allowed to be traded then? If you draft the host on your team and they bot out are you just stuck with them for the rest of the tourney even if someone is offering you a trade for them? Should hosts even be allowed to play? Should every host just be some dog shit bot like Xethos that doesn't have any trade value at all? I don't think you've fully thought out the ramifications of your argument and are just crying because it's what you love to do.

As for Waste "throwing" the league he pretty clearly isn't if you pull the tampon out of your pussy and just think about it for 2 seconds. His team is 0-3 and literally can't get any worse from a statistical perspective, their current lineup clearly isn't working so he trades his 1st round pick for Mikey's and his (no offense Risk) woefully underperforming 2nd rounder for Mikey's 3rd. This will fundamentally alter Waste's team and whether it will be for better or worse remains to be seen. Sometimes things that don't look great on paper work better than expected and sometimes things that look good on paper don't work out as well as we think they will, you should know this better than anyone Cwater given your past draft league teams. Am I going to sit here and say that Waste's team won this trade? Of course not, but this trade isn't nearly as egregious as you're making it out to be. If this is Waste's attempt at stacking a team then he's done a pretty poor job of it IMO. You want there to be a conspiracy around this so bad it's kind of pathetic to watch tbh.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:41:09 am by Goomba_ »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2022, 03:25:16 pm »
Goomba is based posting again

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2022, 05:30:33 pm »
If the trade deadline ended tonight I guarantee there’d be no other trades except for a random league two trade. It happens every league and when there’s finally a big trade, everyone cries because they didn’t think of it first and want to veto it.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2022, 06:50:47 pm »
Aight boyos I’m not deleting posts because they’re for the most part addressing a genuine issue but I am going to say chill out before you say something dumb. Ok?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2022, 07:06:04 pm »
Aight boyos I’m not deleting posts because they’re for the most part addressing a genuine issue but I am going to say chill out before you say something dumb. Ok?
I am edating Glenn’s mother
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2022, 07:07:30 pm »
Fuck Hunteh! He lets people post slurs but threatens people's intelligence based off of something they say.

Also yeah this happens every single GF leauge after a big trade happens but I guess that adds to the HYPEe
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2022, 07:09:37 pm »

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.