Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 1]  (Read 54716 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Did he accept anyone else that signed up late?

Fucking christ I can’t tell if you people are trolling or legitimately devoid of any redeeming qualities or intelligence beyond that of a fucking ant. He won’t allow the other players to play simply because I was first. If you fucking bothered to read you would see that he LITERALLY SAYS HE DOESN’T NORMALLY HAVE AN ISSUE WITH LATE SIGN-UPS EXCEPT IN MY CASE. Read before you fucking write.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I say we should put this up to a Democracy and vote if Cwater and the rest should be allowed in.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I say we should put this up to a Democracy and vote if Cwater and the rest should be allowed in.
I feel like we've been here before
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
I feel like we've been here before
👀

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
We live in a dictatorship tho
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
let's keep the thread on topic please

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
Our first big debate of this league was how to handle late signups, and how to interpret the circumstance of one of these signups in particular.

It was the league's initial belief that Cwater's late signup was a deliberate spite to the league host. We viewed this more harshly than leagues have before because it is absolutely our intention to crack down on the unfortunately characteristic toxic behavior of our community, at least for the duration of the league. This intention has not changed. However, Cwater has repeatedly assured us that the late signup was neither intentional nor spiteful, but the result of unfortunate events, miscommunications, and the unusual length of time we set between the deadline and the draft itself.

As such, and in light of our initial intention to be flexible with the signup deadline, we are amending our stance on the issue. Our official position now is that we all had legitimate greivances that could have been much more painlessly resolved, but more importantly, that the punishment does not fit the crime. Cwater, as well as Jorge and Whalefish, will be admitted, and the ratings board will get overtime pay tonight.

Our thanks to everybody involved for their input (except for the bastards we're going to pillory later, you know who you are), and to everybody participating for your patience. Draft day is tomorrow, and unless something changes, the results will be revealed on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:04:18 am by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Cwater walking out of the courtroom like:

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
if you delete my post again you will be having a surprisingly homoerotic conversation with my lawyer
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Prices for Cwater, Jorge and Whalefish have all been added to the player prices on the first page. As Xethos mentioned, the draft is still planned for tomorrow but the reveal stream will be on Tuesday as of right now. The time for the stream will most likely be around 9est.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name:Goomba
GUID:564924
Do you want to be a captain?:yes
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?:yes
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
hope its not too late?

Name: Golden
GUID: 503145
Do you want to be a captain?: nah
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?: Yes

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
it is :(

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
Can I be 30mil instead of 31? asking for a friend :)
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
when I signed up late, I didn't complain except trying to bribe jolly with a lego piece set. Take it in. cya next year.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding