Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 1]  (Read 54673 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League Season 1
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2021, 12:46:38 am »
its not THAT hard to sign up by a date

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2021, 01:05:56 am »
So you’re not going to allow a top player and prospective captain to play because I signed up an hour late, in spite of the fact that you still haven’t reached the desired number of players. Have fun with Cytiuz and James I suppose.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2021, 01:16:04 am »
So you’re not going to allow a top player and prospective captain to play because I signed up an hour late, in spite of the fact that you still haven’t reached the desired number of players. Have fun with Cytiuz and James I suppose.
Let him play

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2021, 02:06:56 am »

tbf, you viewed the thread almost every day. I would update the thread and I would see people viewing it and you would often be one of them. I put it in MM chat a few times as well while you were on. Horse even told you about it the day of I posted it or after the date. You had more than enough time to sign up even after I posted 2 warnings that late sign-ups wouldn't be accepted. Then you chose to sign-up like 30 minutes after I say they are closed. like, generally I wouldn't have a problem with it since it's before the draft but I felt this was intentional.

its not THAT hard to sign up by a date

^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:13:29 am by Risk_ »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2021, 02:17:53 am »
Okay you got me I'll take cwaters place
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2021, 02:45:26 am »
does this mean jorge is accepted

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline MrWhaleFish

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2021, 02:47:07 am »
I didn even know about this tourny  :'( PLZ

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2021, 03:15:44 am »
:(

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2021, 03:18:57 am »
For Cwater idk. For Whale and Jorge I say let them play. Some people don't check the forums every day because not much happens on them anymore
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2021, 03:39:51 am »
As Cwater’s agent and manager, I can disclose that his FSE account was hacked. It was not actually him viewing the thread, but someone trying to frame him. They allowed him access to his account only after the deadline to assure he would not be allowed to play. This is an obvious screwjob. We suspect Cytiuz and/or Yoshie.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2021, 03:40:16 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2021, 03:43:26 am »
tbf, you viewed the thread almost every day. I would update the thread and I would see people viewing it and you would often be one of them. I put it in MM chat a few times as well while you were on. Horse even told you about it the day of I posted it or after the date. You had more than enough time to sign up even after I posted 2 warnings that late sign-ups wouldn't be accepted. Then you chose to sign-up like 30 minutes after I say they are closed. like, generally I wouldn't have a problem with it since it's before the draft but I felt this was intentional.

Let's address a few things here;

tbf, you viewed the thread almost every day. I would update the thread and I would see people viewing it and you would often be one of them.

And this is based on...what exactly? You don't like me and I don't like you, so I'm going to need to see some more objective evidence besides your fantastical hallucinations of what you think best supports your argument.

I put it in MM chat a few times as well while you were on

How is this relevant exactly? Oh yes, because I'm ALWAYS waiting with baited breath to see what sweet nectars of knowledge Risk will post in the MM chat between my games!

Horse even told you about it the day of I posted it or after the date

Horse messaged me asking to sign up for the league. That was it. Nowhere in the message did he mention when sign-ups closed nor tell me that I had to hasten to sign-up for any reason. And before you ask, yes I have logs.

You had more than enough time to sign up even after I posted 2 warnings that late sign-ups wouldn't be accepted. Then you chose to sign-up like 30 minutes after I say they are closed. like, generally I wouldn't have a problem with it since it's before the draft but I felt this was intentional

The first time I was apprised of the league's sign-ups closing on Monday specifically was when Yolo messaged me 2 minutes prior to them closing. I only received his message 30 minutes later as I was not at my computer, after which I signed up with all possible expediency. Yolo himself can confirm this, as can the Steam logs from that night. The only reason you feel that this is intentional is because of our previous history, therefore supporting the fact that you're doing this simply due to the fact that it's me, and not owing to any objective circumstance. You yourself even state that you would not have an issue with this normally, yet you are seemingly making every possible excuse to exempt me from playing, even going so far as to leave your player pool with a deficient number of players and selecting less-than-ideal captains. I get you dislike me-and the feeling is mutual-but this level of blatant bias is just asinine.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2021, 03:45:01 am »
catch you next league cwater

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2021, 03:55:23 am »
The teams haven't even been drafted yet and you fuckers are making me do forum mod shit. Quit shitposting and making pyramids. Feel free to actually discuss the situation at hand.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2021, 04:08:14 am »
risk why aren't u posting prices tonight?
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.