Author Topic: Problem with dedicated server  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Ajaxtomas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Problem with dedicated server
« on: October 26, 2020, 02:50:04 pm »
Hi, I'm trying to establish North and South Mod dedicated server, but each time i want to join it, it says "you were banned from this server". Do you have any possible solution or at least a cause of this? Thanks

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: Problem with dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 09:02:03 pm »
Hi, I'm trying to establish North and South Mod dedicated server, but each time i want to join it, it says "you were banned from this server". Do you have any possible solution or at least a cause of this? Thanks

You are banned, maybe ?
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline LeopoldDK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DDA_Maj_Leopold
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 11:20:56 am »

You are banned, maybe ?

I don't think that's the case. I've had a member that was "Banned" from a NW server, 30 mins later it wasn't the case.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 01:19:45 pm »

You are banned, maybe ?

I don't think that's the case. I've had a member that was "Banned" from a NW server, 30 mins later it wasn't the case.
thats called a temporary ban

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 01:23:15 pm »

You are banned, maybe ?

Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 09:17:37 pm »

This is because you're attempting to join via LAN in the server browser. Taleworlds fucked up something when it came to hosting dedicated warband servers from your PC and if you try to join from the LAN filter, it will give you a message that you're banned. Try connecting via the normal internet and finding it in the server list manually. You can always favorite it as well to cut down future time in joining. This worked for me when I was hosting a personal server for map testing purposes.

Offline LeopoldDK

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DDA_Maj_Leopold
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 05:53:10 pm »

You are banned, maybe ?

Hi,

No that wasn't the case. I exaggerated a bit when I said 30 mins. :)

For a temporary ban to take place on a vanilla NW event server like we played on, the user needs to be on the server and also the ban would last 1 hour.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 05:55:54 pm by LeopoldDK »

Offline Ajaxtomas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 07:14:08 pm »

This is because you're attempting to join via LAN in the server browser. Taleworlds fucked up something when it came to hosting dedicated warband servers from your PC and if you try to join from the LAN filter, it will give you a message that you're banned. Try connecting via the normal internet and finding it in the server list manually. You can always favorite it as well to cut down future time in joining. This worked for me when I was hosting a personal server for map testing purposes.

Yes, finally normal answer! Thanks. I can only join my server through LAN list because via the normal internet I cannot see my server.