Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529547 times)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5790 on: May 18, 2021, 01:33:30 pm »
i wish i lived in usa so i could just buy a gun and shoot myself

Why buy a gun?

Let the police shoot you :)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #5791 on: May 18, 2021, 01:54:05 pm »
Wow I guess the Macedonian education system really is as bad as it’s ranking says it is

https://english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/macedonian-students-ranked-among-the-worst-in-europe/

Well you can't be that smart either if you still don't know how to link a image properly in the Forum :)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: May 19, 2021, 03:47:13 pm »

Why buy a gun?

If you do suicide by cop you are a HUGE dickhead
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #5793 on: May 20, 2021, 08:47:02 am »

Why buy a gun?

Was refering to the trigger-happy police force in the us

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5794 on: May 20, 2021, 02:36:59 pm »
Ah yes, America Bad, very nice

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: May 20, 2021, 02:48:10 pm »
Ah yes, America Bad, very nice
American Police Bad is a good take theodin
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: May 20, 2021, 03:53:02 pm »

Why buy a gun?

Trigger-happy? Nobody shot a gun in this video. Low IQ take and so is this woman, let me deconstruct why.

1. Huffpost conveniently cuts the video where the first thing the police officer gets portrayed in a negative light with "you're gonna get fucking shot". They also conveniently mute the video with their shitty explanation when shit's starting to hit the fan. Classic media-manipulation.

2. They are clearly suspects for theft, no police officer goes around random people pointing a gun at them. They  didn't want to comply so the officer pulls out a gun so they don't run away and potentially harm someone in the chase.

3. "I can't put my hands up, I'm holding a baby and I'm pregnant!!", proceeding to act emotional and aggressive instead of putting the baby in the car complying with authority. Can't put her hands up because she's pregnant?She is guilty so she doesn't want to leave her kids behind alone.

4. Video conveniently cuts again to the officer trying to impose authority and do his job. But he's violent and mean to the poor little helpless woman with kids right? She isn't at all screaming because they are using force to arrest the MAN right? Maybe because he could be carrying a firearm?They were clearly beating up the woman causing her to yell!

5. Video conveniently cuts again right before she's yelling because she and her husband/boyfriend didn't comply to the law. The officers let the woman walk freely because she has children.

6. They pick a black cop woman to do damage control because the video looks bad. And they put the cops that just did their job on desk duty lmao, pathetic.

7. They sue for 10MIL so they can get rich quick taking the money from law-abiding american citizens. Typical loser thieves.

This is why there's so much crime in the US. Officers are becoming spineless due to left-wing political pressure. Failed society.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:14:00 pm by Fredovic »

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #5797 on: May 20, 2021, 05:45:05 pm »
Spoiler

Why buy a gun?

Trigger-happy? Nobody shot a gun in this video. Low IQ take and so is this woman, let me deconstruct why.

1. Huffpost conveniently cuts the video where the first thing the police officer gets portrayed in a negative light with "you're gonna get fucking shot". They also conveniently mute the video with their shitty explanation when shit's starting to hit the fan. Classic media-manipulation.

2. They are clearly suspects for theft, no police officer goes around random people pointing a gun at them. They  didn't want to comply so the officer pulls out a gun so they don't run away and potentially harm someone in the chase.

3. "I can't put my hands up, I'm holding a baby and I'm pregnant!!", proceeding to act emotional and aggressive instead of putting the baby in the car complying with authority. Can't put her hands up because she's pregnant?She is guilty so she doesn't want to leave her kids behind alone.

4. Video conveniently cuts again to the officer trying to impose authority and do his job. But he's violent and mean to the poor little helpless woman with kids right? She isn't at all screaming because they are using force to arrest the MAN right? Maybe because he could be carrying a firearm?They were clearly beating up the woman causing her to yell!

5. Video conveniently cuts again right before she's yelling because she and her husband/boyfriend didn't comply to the law. The officers let the woman walk freely because she has children.

6. They pick a black cop woman to do damage control because the video looks bad. And they put the cops that just did their job on desk duty lmao, pathetic.

7. They sue for 10MIL so they can get rich quick taking the money from law-abiding american citizens. Typical loser thieves.

This is why there's so much crime in the US. Officers are becoming spineless due to left-wing political pressure. Failed society.
[close]

You're funny :)

So beeing triger-happy is when someone is shooting.

Explain to me this then.

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/blog/2020/06/05/policekillings/

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5798 on: May 21, 2021, 03:35:04 am »
*snip*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:17:22 pm by Herishey »

Offline Sadman

• Second Lieutenant
  • failed abortions are miracles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sadman
« Reply #5799 on: May 22, 2021, 08:25:24 pm »

Why buy a gun?

it wouldnt work because i am not black
dont come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5800 on: May 23, 2021, 02:29:56 am »

Why buy a gun?

it wouldnt work because i am not black

actually it would  ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: May 23, 2021, 03:02:09 am »
Spoiler

Why buy a gun?

[close]

Explain to me this then.

I'm sure cops go around killing innocent blacks and it has nothing to do with high crime rates they commit. In what world do you live in lmao. Oh yeah, the world where you believe anything the mainstream media feeds you. Clown.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #5802 on: May 26, 2021, 12:57:58 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Why buy a gun?

[close]

Explain to me this then.

I'm sure cops go around killing innocent blacks and it has nothing to do with high crime rates they commit. In what world do you live in lmao. Oh yeah, the world where you believe anything the mainstream media feeds you. Clown.
[close]

6'4
220lb
Jacked
White with a touch of caramel
Sexy as fuck
High IQ
Millionaire genetics
Risk averse
Emotionally stable
Packing heat

Me > you

Keep your equality.

Whatever Fredovic I see I have no chance against a superhuman like you

Spoiler
Clown
[close]

Phailur

« Reply #5803 on: June 04, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5804 on: June 04, 2021, 05:47:17 pm »

People doing DNA tests and get political about it smh. Just accept that your grand grand grand grand grand father moved somewhere else and fucked a girl, this does not change anything