Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529847 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5760 on: May 01, 2021, 10:54:20 pm »
I don't need statistics when I have the capabilities to assess any man and act accordingly. You'll virtue signal and die. I'll fight, out-manoeuvre and thrive. You and I are not the same.

my man thinks he's batman lmao

No silly..Batman doesn't kill people. Even though he totally does.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5761 on: May 03, 2021, 02:51:40 am »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5762 on: May 03, 2021, 02:56:21 am »
Ok, institutional racism and inequality is a real and big problem in the US. Please give us 5 bulletpoints on how would YOU solve these issues. You can be creative.

sorry I'm bad at visualising nonexisting problems  :-[
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5763 on: May 06, 2021, 10:52:11 am »
Been quite a few pyramids here recently, as they look like genuine posts I won't warn for now, please remember to use a spoiler after 5 posts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: May 11, 2021, 03:27:41 pm »
Ok, institutional racism and inequality is a real and big problem in the US. Please give us 5 bulletpoints on how would YOU solve these issues. You can be creative.
I've put this off for a while cause I haven't had the time to put down the effort to respond. First of all I'm not an academic in any sense but from the arguments I've heard here are 4 "bulletpoints" in no particular order, that would make sense to me. (I know you asked for 5)

1. Get people more involved in the political process, currently it would seem to me from what I've read that the voting population in local elections is mostly old white people that don't represent the ideals of the broder population and since local government is in charge of for example appointing police chiefs, which makes them very important elections to take part in, furthermore if more people took part in the process it would give more legitimacy in my opinion to the protest should local politicians continue to select shitty police chiefs even after the broder electorate would participate.

2. Put more pressure through incentives for companies to hire more multiculturaly. I know this is definantly not popular with white people who argue for individualism and the market place will always select fairly based on whoever is most suited for the job based on experience and education etc. Unfortunaley this does not seem to be the case currently, mostly due to inherit bias. I also believe that if corporations would be more diverse they could probably be better at targeting more minorities in marketing etc making it benificial for the economy for companies to hire more diversly.

3. Putting through legislation that hinders banks from treating people differntly based on race. Currently banks are less likely to give out fair loans to black people then whites.

4. Minor point decriminalizing cannabis use on a federal level and continue to pressure states to legalize it. Currently incarceration due to cannabis use has been affecting minorities more then whites and there's no reason to keep people in prison due to cannabis use. I'd personally go even further and argue for the decriminalization for all drug use, but I don't think that would be achievable currently. I personally believe it's an addiction that would be more efficently solved through rehablitation then incarceration and it only inflicts the person addicted. Now if you commit crimes that does affect others to fuel your addiction like break ins etc then you should obviously be punished for those but not the addiction in of itself.

Here's a 5th and 6th that I'm kind of on the fence about the HR 40 bill, and the idea of censoring names on school applications.
Since there has been some studies showing black people being less likely to be selected purely based on their names.
I haven't read much into this one though so I'm unaware of any unwanted side effects this might cause.

(Sorry for poor grammar English isn't my first language but I think I still got my points across, tell me if you need me to clarify something.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 03:42:25 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5765 on: May 11, 2021, 10:54:30 pm »
1.Racist

2.Racist

3.Banks don't give a shit.

4.Only losers get addicted

5. Blacks don't get accepted cos they score lower. #Cope

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: May 12, 2021, 05:10:45 am »
Can't wait for goomba and co to come and call senator Tim Scott a racist for speaking the truth. Oh wait, he's black, that doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

America is not racist.
Yeah man, you caught me, I am totally pushing a narrative and virtue signaling on the FSE forums. Please continue to tell me how race relations are in my country while you sit in your 90% white country that is smaller than my state.
Just imagine 10% non white in czech republic.
10% too much

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: May 12, 2021, 05:24:21 am »
Can't wait for goomba and co to come and call senator Tim Scott a racist for speaking the truth. Oh wait, he's black, that doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

America is not racist.
Yeah man, you caught me, I am totally pushing a narrative and virtue signaling on the FSE forums. Please continue to tell me how race relations are in my country while you sit in your 90% white country that is smaller than my state.
when the swede cuck says something vs when the chad Czech man says something

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: May 12, 2021, 05:34:57 am »
1.Racist

2.Racist

Your posts so far have been completely pointless and have only made you look stupid.
How about you use your two remaining braincells and give me a real argument to respond to.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:56:34 am by Furrnox »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: May 12, 2021, 07:20:12 am »
1.Racist

2.Racist

Your posts so far have been completely pointless and have only made you look stupid.
How about you use your two remaining braincells and give me a real argument to respond to.
they don't have arguments they just wanna circlejerk their 4chan talking points
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: May 12, 2021, 03:43:33 pm »
Debating is gay. Real men do trial by combat to see who’s opinion is right

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: May 12, 2021, 03:52:22 pm »

Any animal can use violence to resolve their conflicts, only humans can use their words to do the same.

However even animals understand that violence is generally stupid if it can be avoided. Being wounded as a herbivore makes you an easier target for predators and getting wounded as a predator means you can't hunt as efficantly. Also you know animals lack medication and are generally on a very basic level on treating wounds.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:23:07 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5772 on: May 12, 2021, 06:24:40 pm »

Any animal can use violence to resolve their conflicts, only humans can use their words to do the same.

So Maxine Waters is an animal after all
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: May 13, 2021, 12:23:53 am »
I'm not a fan of riots but you can argue that they were rioting against a system they find/found to be tyrannical which in my book could be justifiable reason to commit acts of violence in some circumstances.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5774 on: May 13, 2021, 12:53:13 am »
I'm not a fan of riots but you can argue that they were rioting against a system they find/found to be tyrannical which in my book could be justifiable reason to commit acts of violence in some circumstances.

I find your mind fucked up, I'm going to beat you up. Dumbass logic to burn down businesses.

You're a professional victim, that's it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:54:49 am by Ledger »