Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529734 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5746 on: April 30, 2021, 08:14:40 pm »
Damn I guess I posted ONE through a quote you got me.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5747 on: April 30, 2021, 08:17:23 pm »
that's derailing 101, we are all derailers

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5748 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:28 pm »
Snip
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:02:10 pm by Shadow »

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #5749 on: April 30, 2021, 09:31:38 pm »
ok cool

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: May 01, 2021, 12:10:27 am »
as I recall the derailing started with you, furrnox and goomba calling on-topic political stances racist
I didn't just "call them racist" I offered my stance and information that was relevant to the conversation. Were there a few jabs in there calling them racist? Absolutely, but since we were talking about race issues I don't really see how that is "derailing."

Also, Ledger, unprompted, just used a slur for Jewish people so are we really gonna sit here and act like he isn't a blatant racist when pretty much everything here has displayed evidence to support that argument?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 12:14:00 am by Goomba_ »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: May 01, 2021, 12:39:40 am »
as I recall the derailing started with you, furrnox and goomba calling on-topic political stances racist
I didn't just "call them racist" I offered my stance and information that was relevant to the conversation. Were there a few jabs in there calling them racist? Absolutely, but since we were talking about race issues I don't really see how that is "derailing."

Also, Ledger, unprompted, just used a slur for Jewish people so are we really gonna sit here and act like he isn't a blatant racist when pretty much everything here has displayed evidence to support that argument?

Ledger just has a level of intelligence that you beta basement dwelling *snip* couldn't even dream to comprehend.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:30:16 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5752 on: May 01, 2021, 02:28:45 am »
Can't wait for goomba and co to come and call senator Tim Scott a racist for speaking the truth. Oh wait, he's black, that doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

America is not racist.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: May 01, 2021, 02:32:23 am »
Xdddd le epic troll moment

don't get me wrong, everything i said i stand for as well as genuinely thinking you guys are racist

simply based of an assumption

Ah yes I’m racist based on an ”assumption” while people who use racial slurs or he had it coming cause he’s black arguments ain’t?

I don't give a shit about slurs or other jokes, what matters are your values, which indicate that you and others are racist.
can you pls for once in this thread actually explain anything of what you just said

I'm just using the logic you have been using to claim that I hate blacks and to call me a racist. Glad you're not getting it. A little bit of self reflection from y'alls part would be great.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: May 01, 2021, 09:05:44 am »
Can't wait for goomba and co to come and call senator Tim Scott a racist for speaking the truth. Oh wait, he's black, that doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

America is not racist.
Yeah man, you caught me, I am totally pushing a narrative and virtue signaling on the FSE forums. Please continue to tell me how race relations are in my country while you sit in your 90% white country that is smaller than my state.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: May 01, 2021, 11:28:40 am »

America is not racist.
Yeah man, you caught me, I am totally pushing a narrative and virtue signaling on the FSE forums. Please continue to tell me how race relations are in my country while you sit in your 90% white country that is smaller than my state.
Just imagine 10% non white in czech republic.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: May 01, 2021, 01:35:58 pm »

America is not racist.

Have you paid your reparations yet?

America is not racist.
Just imagine 10% non white in czech republic.

?

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: May 01, 2021, 06:08:28 pm »
Xdddd le epic troll moment

don't get me wrong, everything i said i stand for as well as genuinely thinking you guys are racist

simply based of an assumption

Ah yes I’m racist based on an ”assumption” while people who use racial slurs or he had it coming cause he’s black arguments ain’t?

I don't give a shit about slurs or other jokes, what matters are your values, which indicate that you and others are racist.
can you pls for once in this thread actually explain anything of what you just said

I'm just using the logic you have been using to claim that I hate blacks and to call me a racist. Glad you're not getting it. A little bit of self reflection from y'alls part would be great.

I already know what you would say to claim that I'm racist but you don't want to say it because it's so easily disproven by facts.
You'd say that I'm racist because I claim that minorities in general are at a disadvantage in opportunity in "westernized" countries,
and then you'd point at poor white people. Which isn't a fair comparison to make since blacks (at least in the US) still carry a lot of historical baggage and there definantly is some racial bias in more or less all of us.
For example white employers are more likely to hire white people over blacks, and black employers are more likely to hire black people over whites.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: May 01, 2021, 07:03:53 pm »
Ok, institutional racism and inequality is a real and big problem in the US. Please give us 5 bulletpoints on how would YOU solve these issues. You can be creative.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: May 01, 2021, 10:46:54 pm »
I don't need statistics when I have the capabilities to assess any man and act accordingly. You'll virtue signal and die. I'll fight, out-manoeuvre and thrive. You and I are not the same.

my man thinks he's batman lmao