Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529669 times)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5595 on: April 22, 2021, 06:54:13 pm »
also reminder that he actually died because he had a police offer kneeling on his neck for 7 minutes
Assuming all drugs addicts are men named George Floyd
literally what the fuck are you on about? i dont think ive ever met anyone so incapable of making any sense.
Well you've met me

Offline Wencosa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: April 22, 2021, 07:34:39 pm »
Holy fucking shit, we are all fucked. Fall of Rome with internet access. Progressive commies on one side, now coming from the West instead of the East (even tho Lenin and Marx were a Western export but anyways...) and a worrying Russian wannabe empire again on the East. Meanwhile the EU is turning itself into a USSR 2.0 Hurray to the future in central Europe! I do read and believe everything in the mainstream media, the autopsy is real, even if he did not kill him intentionally, lets make an example of him and satisfy the pitchofork mob. :) (Ondřej Kůdela from Slavia Praha says HI) There is no propaganda in democracy right ?! - a racist, white supremacist, cant have opinions on people you have not met, I only read fake news websites, dirty eastern "european" Sorry for this incoherent mess, something in me just wanted to write this shit. :)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #5597 on: April 22, 2021, 08:05:18 pm »
Meanwhile the EU is turning itself into a USSR 2.0
laughed

about people who say this unironically
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Wencosa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: April 22, 2021, 08:44:09 pm »
We will see how long we are going to be able to laugh about everything. Free speech laws say hi.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #5599 on: April 23, 2021, 12:32:04 am »
china just take us over already, we done fucked up

I dont get why eastern europeans, who have a notorious low count of migrants are so fucking racist all the time
>German
Insightful Argument
and now think about what you said
Statistically eastern europe has a very low percentage of migrants, but are dominantly rightwing and anti immigrant. I dont get that. You said im German. Please explain this to me like im 5
I was simply flinging back at you the (racist) assumption that you made about a group of people based on where they are geographically from. As for the argument you are making about migrants, I fail to see the connection or relevance?

As per the official OECD numbers: Permanent inflows as a share of population (%) 2019
Poland 0.5
Czechia 0.6
Hungary 0.6
Germany 0.7

So using your logic am I correct in saying that Germans are "so fucking racist all the time" due to having approximately the same migration numbers as these racist Eastern European countries?
he probably meant racial diversity, not immigrants per say which is just a legal status. In that case he'd be correct, germany does have larger ethnic minority groups, while czechia for instance is sitting at like 0.5% non-whites - as far as we know -, most of which are vietnamese, so not even a problematic one

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 02:39:52 am by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5600 on: April 23, 2021, 12:33:45 am »
im based

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: April 23, 2021, 02:52:39 am »
Imagine thinking the US is systemically racist lmao.

Just cause blacks are poor and dumb doesn't mean the system is fucked. There's a reason behind their high incarceration rates and poverty. The vast majority of that stems from their own actions. Single mothers deciding to get dicked by losers, losers not taking ownership and doing dumb shit that gets them locked up or killed by a cop.

Call out losers for what they are. Losers. The "Systemic" racism myth is rooted in victimhood and excuses.
just a reminder that there are still people alive that lived under jim crow laws. instead of thinking all black people are just inherently low iq, you should understand that the conditions black people in the us are right now is due to a long history of slavery and oppressions. the impact of these policies just doesn't magically disappear when you finally start getting the same legal rights as white people. poverty breeds poverty, which is true for white people as well.

yes, they have the same legal rights as white people, thanks for proving us that racism from the institutional standpoint does not exist  ;D
please read the Wikipedia articles linked previously, because you still don't even know what institutional racism means

"Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded through laws within society or an organization."

yes, they have the same legal rights as white people, thanks for proving us that racism from the institutional standpoint does not exist  ;D
i'm cringing at the fact that you think you did something here lol

it's way broader than legislation (as it literally says in the definition) and you're either ignoring it or just too dumb to realize it

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5602 on: April 23, 2021, 12:37:10 pm »
And another one  ::)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: April 23, 2021, 12:53:00 pm »
I do wonder if you guys ever read sources that dont peddle to your conformation bias
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #5604 on: April 23, 2021, 02:09:06 pm »
I do wonder if you guys ever read sources that dont peddle to your conformation bias
You think we use sources lmao

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5605 on: April 23, 2021, 08:57:17 pm »

Will not explain.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: April 23, 2021, 09:01:20 pm »

Will not explain.
I really hope you are trolling
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #5607 on: April 23, 2021, 09:29:31 pm »
Took two days to realise you're being hard baited that's pretty epic
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5608 on: April 23, 2021, 09:33:15 pm »

Will not explain.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 05:34:55 pm by MrTiki »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: April 23, 2021, 10:39:18 pm »
Spoiler
[close]