Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529543 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5550 on: April 22, 2021, 12:30:01 pm »
I dont get why eastern europeans, who have a notorious low count of migrants are so fucking racist all the time
>German
Insightful Argument
and now think about what you said

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5551 on: April 22, 2021, 12:45:44 pm »
I dont get why eastern europeans, who have a notorious low count of migrants are so fucking racist all the time

Mhm, I'm racist because I disagree with systemic racism. That's like calling you a Nazi because you're a German.

Both arguments are nonsense.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #5552 on: April 22, 2021, 12:46:13 pm »
Goomba are you one of those savages that go and loot and destroy others' property? Wouldn't be surprised.

He's a soy geek, that's why. He's never worked with blacks before 100%.
oh great another EU that has never actually seen a black person not on TV also your last post was mad funny bro my sides were truly in orbit
You don't think black people exist in Europe?!?
Fucking racist slag
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: April 22, 2021, 02:03:31 pm »
>German
Insightful Argument
Statistically eastern europe has a very low percentage of migrants, but are dominantly rightwing and anti immigrant. I dont get that. You said im German. Please explain this to me like im 5
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5554 on: April 22, 2021, 02:46:04 pm »
>German
Insightful Argument
Statistically eastern europe has a very low percentage of migrants, but are dominantly rightwing and anti immigrant. I dont get that. You said im German. Please explain this to me like im 5
I was simply flinging back at you the (racist) assumption that you made about a group of people based on where they are geographically from. As for the argument you are making about migrants, I fail to see the connection or relevance?

As per the official OECD numbers: Permanent inflows as a share of population (%) 2019
Poland 0.5
Czechia 0.6
Hungary 0.6
Germany 0.7

So using your logic am I correct in saying that Germans are "so fucking racist all the time" due to having approximately the same migration numbers as these racist Eastern European countries?

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5555 on: April 22, 2021, 02:48:00 pm »
Imagine thinking the US is systemically racist lmao.

Just cause blacks are poor and dumb doesn't mean the system is fucked. There's a reason behind their high incarceration rates and poverty. The vast majority of that stems from their own actions. Single mothers deciding to get dicked by losers, losers not taking ownership and doing dumb shit that gets them locked up or killed by a cop.

Call out losers for what they are. Losers. The "Systemic" racism myth is rooted in victimhood and excuses.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:02:59 pm by Ledger »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: April 22, 2021, 03:12:34 pm »
I am going to start to wear PPE when I browse the forums because I don’t want to breathe the same air as you retards

Just cause blacks are poor and dumb doesn't mean the system is fucked. There's a reason behind their high incarceration rates and poverty. The vast majority of that stems from their own actions. Single mothers deciding to get dicked by losers, losers not taking ownership and doing dumb shit that gets them locked up or killed by a cop.

Call out losers for what they are. Losers. The "Systemic" racism myth is rooted in victimhood and excuses.
History aint on your side BRUTHER

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: April 22, 2021, 03:13:06 pm »
Negro had it coming

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: April 22, 2021, 03:16:28 pm »
I am going to start to wear PPE when I browse the forums because I don’t want to breathe the same air as you retards

History aint on your side BRUTHER

You're right,  history ain't on my side. Just look at whites being slaves in 19th century Africa or the systemic racism in South Africa

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: April 22, 2021, 03:16:53 pm »
Negro had it coming

Should have given him 5 warning shots to the chest tbh

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: April 22, 2021, 03:30:10 pm »
You're right on systematic racism against black people in South Africa at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequality_in_South_Africa
The black population stands at nearly 75% of the population, the white population makes up 12%, the mixed race category makes up 11%, and Asians and Indians make up 3%. Data made available by CNN presented that white South Africans earn nearly three times the average wage made by black South Africans, who take up the overwhelming majority of the workforce population.[8] Data shows that the widening and intergenerational gap is disproportionately affecting the black South Africans. The World Bank estimates that South Africa would need to double the amount of jobs created every year, in order to see a significant reduction. The service sector dominates the homogenous workforce, and the low skilled manufacturing or agricultural jobs are declining. South Africa is on track to produce a more polarized country in multiple categories, leaving the lower income classes with less opportunity to grow and a lack of exposure to education or other ingredients for growth across generations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Africa
Violence from both sides, perhaps politcians have been more racist towards whites but meh.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: April 22, 2021, 03:31:17 pm »

just a reminder that there are still people alive that lived under jim crow laws. instead of thinking all black people are just inherently low iq, you should understand that the conditions black people in the us are right now is due to a long history of slavery and oppressions. the impact of these policies just doesn't magically disappear when you finally start getting the same legal rights as white people. poverty breeds poverty, which is true for white people as well.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: April 22, 2021, 03:32:14 pm »

just a reminder that there are still people alive that lived under jim crow laws. instead of thinking all black people are just inherently low iq, you should understand that the conditions black people in the us are right now is due to a long history of slavery and oppressions. the impact of these policies just doesn't magically disappear when you finally start getting the same legal rights as white people. poverty breeds poverty, which is true for white people as well.

Damn at least someone gets it! :)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: April 22, 2021, 03:39:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure rioting, crying about "systemic racism", destroying small businesses that could employ them helps them out a lot. They have the power to fix their own lives but they choose not to. Victim mindset is far more appealing than getting after it, working hard and finding a way to get out of poverty. Point stands, most of them are LOSERS.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:41:23 pm by Ledger »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: April 22, 2021, 03:56:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure rioting, crying about "systemic racism", destroying small businesses that could employ them helps them out a lot. They have the power to fix their own lives but they choose not to. Victim mindset is far more appealing than getting after it, working hard and finding a way to get out of poverty.
le epic bootstraps memes. do you think all white people born in poverty make their way out?

also why arent you studying to become a doctor and rather be lazy and shit on black people on the internet, maybe you're the low iq one?