Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529818 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5520 on: April 21, 2021, 05:04:11 pm »
A man was in cuffs, on the ground with no possible way of being a threat. A police officer held his knee against his neck for 9 and a half minutes. Its not like he fell and accidentally killed him. He chose to put his knee on this guy and then held it there for over 9 minutes whilst the victim said he can't breathe. Idk seems kinda deliberate to me. Oh and by the way , we've known for years that kneeling on someone like that cuts off their air supply :3
I'm going to be honest with you. You know if you can talk your breathing because breath going through is how we talk. He was being choked but because he was talking that means at the moment he still breathing. You know before he lost consciousness and shit went bad.

WTF are you talking about?
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/07/09/medical-experts-floyds-speech-didnt-mean-he-could-breathe

I have no idea what you're trying to convey but you sound fucking retarded. :)

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #5521 on: April 21, 2021, 08:21:58 pm »
I'm going to be honest with you. You know if you can talk your breathing because breath going through is how we talk. He was being choked but because he was talking that means at the moment he still breathing.
I'll just briefly mention that you're completely and utterly wrong in that regard. There's a huge difference between inhalation (generating a small amount of negative pressure to suck air into your lungs) and speaking (creating positive pressure and forcing air out). It's the same reason that an Iron Lung is (technically) a much better way of ventilating patients than intubation, at least from the perspective of your lungs. Huge inconvenience for everything else though.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5522 on: April 21, 2021, 11:06:26 pm »
A man was in cuffs, on the ground with no possible way of being a threat. A police officer held his knee against his neck for 9 and a half minutes. Its not like he fell and accidentally killed him. He chose to put his knee on this guy and then held it there for over 9 minutes whilst the victim said he can't breathe. Idk seems kinda deliberate to me. Oh and by the way , we've known for years that kneeling on someone like that cuts off their air supply :3
I'm going to be honest with you. You know if you can talk your breathing because breath going through is how we talk. He was being choked but because he was talking that means at the moment he still breathing. You know before he lost consciousness and shit went bad.

WTF are you talking about?
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/07/09/medical-experts-floyds-speech-didnt-mean-he-could-breathe

I have no idea what you're trying to convey but you sound fucking retarded. :)

All you can do is throw insults at anyone with different opinions?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5523 on: April 22, 2021, 12:19:52 am »
Well it wasnt all he did.. he send you a link to prove his point, so its more valid than your 'statement'

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: April 22, 2021, 12:56:11 am »
What my point is, is that systemic racism does not exist, not in the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism#United_States

If I hear one more retard say this (especially an EU that has never actually seen a black person) I'm going to fucking kill myself. We get it bro. You don't like brown people. You don't have to hide it. Just own it. I swear, every time I see a post from you, you're always there puking up some shit take that shows your lack of knowledge/bias on a subject. From your shitty hockey takes to your braindead takes on US domestic issues. All your posts are pure unadulterated brain rot, please stop posting.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: April 22, 2021, 01:11:57 am »

If I hear one more retard say this (especially an EU that has never actually seen a black person) I'm going to fucking kill myself. We get it bro. You don't like brown people. You don't have to hide it. Just own it. I swear, every time I see a post from you, you're always there puking up some shit take that shows your lack of knowledge/bias on a subject. From your shitty hockey takes to your braindead takes on US domestic issues. All your posts are pure unadulterated brain rot, please stop posting.

Nah, you don't get it and you will never get it seeing you being one of the illiterate libtard specimens that do nothing but assume and that can't comprehend simple facts.

And thanks for the wikipedia page, ain't reading it.

Now go ahead and kill yourself as you promised, thanks.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: April 22, 2021, 01:16:51 am »

Nah, you don't get it and you will never get it seeing you being one of the illiterate libtard specimens that do nothing but assume and that can't comprehend simple facts.

truly poetic

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: April 22, 2021, 01:18:22 am »

truly poetic

hey, I simply replied in the same manner as you replied to me  ;)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5528 on: April 22, 2021, 01:19:41 am »

I agree that systemic racism exists in the US. Let's fix it. I demand that the NBA has more white players in it, more top cultural influencers be white, more whites in the NFL, WHITE HISTORY MONTH IN MARCH and all the US based companies put up white page posts to support all the white cops that are killed by blacks. Also, I demand a time machine so Obama never became president.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 01:21:16 am by Ledger »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5529 on: April 22, 2021, 01:24:13 am »

truly poetic

Yeah, I'm okay with shit talking but don't act like you're better than it in one post, then do it the next. Also, I would love to hear some of these "simple facts" about how systemic racism doesn't exist.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5530 on: April 22, 2021, 01:25:27 am »
Goomba are you one of those savages that go and loot and destroy others' property? Wouldn't be surprised.

truly poetic

Yeah, I'm okay with shit talking but don't act like you're better than it in one post, then do it the next. Also, I would love to hear some of these "simple facts" about how systemic racism doesn't exist.

Nono, Ledger just proved me wrong. Doesn't matter anyway as the thought behind my post was that there is no discrimination of blacks by the system.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: April 22, 2021, 01:26:26 am »
Goomba are you one of those savages that go and loot and destroy others' property? Wouldn't be surprised.

He's a soy geek, that's why. He's never worked with blacks before 100%.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: April 22, 2021, 01:29:06 am »
No, actually, I think that people shouldn't destroy others' private property, and owners should be allowed to defend it. Pretty funny how you've already made assumptions about me because you're incapable of thinking in a nuanced manner. Also, nice pivot, so I'll ask again: what are these "simple facts" that disprove systemic racism?

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: April 22, 2021, 01:30:07 am »
No, actually, I think that people shouldn't destroy others' private property, and owners should be allowed to defend it. Pretty funny how you've already made assumptions about me because you're incapable of thinking in a nuanced manner. Also, nice pivot, so I'll ask again: what are these "simple facts" that disprove systemic racism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5534 on: April 22, 2021, 01:30:11 am »

He's a soy geek, that's why. He's never worked with blacks before 100%.
oh great another EU that has never actually seen a black person not on TV also your last post was mad funny bro my sides were truly in orbit