Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529314 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5490 on: April 17, 2021, 10:33:56 pm »
Kore's talking about the slavia prague player who called a Rangers Player a slur.

Killing anyone is bad but maybe the police should stop killing black people especially young children. Idk just a wild thought.
Pretty sad that the child got shot but he shouldn't be holding a gun in the first place. I do believe we some sort of new police reform and technology to keep citizens and cops safe.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 10:39:26 pm by ~NickCole~ »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5491 on: April 18, 2021, 01:58:55 am »
Kore's talking about the slavia prague player who called a Rangers Player a slur.

Killing anyone is bad but maybe the police should stop killing black people especially young children. Idk just a wild thought.
Pretty sad that the child got shot but he shouldn't be holding a gun in the first place. I do believe we some sort of new police reform and technology to keep citizens and cops safe.
Im about to finish the german police academy, and man your police system is horrendous to me.

1. Why does every single city pay for its own police force?! the drawbacks from this are obvious: most departments have no money, lackluster training and most people police the area they are from. totally unnecessary
2. Your Police Training is like a few months. In Germany we train for 3 years and you need to finish a bachelors degree to become a basic policeman. We study sociology, psychology etc. to deescalate situations and train high stress situations. What can you even learn in a few weeks?
3. Your police is getting more and more militarised. The equipment, the training is more in the spirit of invading vietnam then policing. You cant compare policing and military work. In policing you need to be compassionate, empathetic, communicative but also firm if you need to. In the military you need to kill the enemy. Even the fucking public communication: "War on Crime" what fucking war. Crime exists because of sociology issues. Who do you wage fucking "War" against??
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #5492 on: April 18, 2021, 02:55:47 am »

Im about to finish the german police academy, and man your police system is horrendous to me.

1. Why does every single city pay for its own police force?! the drawbacks from this are obvious: most departments have no money, lackluster training and most people police the area they are from. totally unnecessary
2. Your Police Training is like a few months. In Germany we train for 3 years and you need to finish a bachelors degree to become a basic policeman. We study sociology, psychology etc. to deescalate situations and train high stress situations. What can you even learn in a few weeks?
3. Your police is getting more and more militarised. The equipment, the training is more in the spirit of invading vietnam then policing. You cant compare policing and military work. In policing you need to be compassionate, empathetic, communicative but also firm if you need to. In the military you need to kill the enemy. Even the fucking public communication: "War on Crime" what fucking war. Crime exists because of sociology issues. Who do you wage fucking "War" against??

in kore's case black people

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5493 on: April 18, 2021, 03:00:38 am »

also the lack of a federally mandated training standard is a serious detriment

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #5494 on: April 18, 2021, 03:23:01 am »

some say cops are more likely to shoot african-americans because they're the most criminally active ethnic minority in the country, but lets be real they only shoot them because they're WHITE NEONAZI TRASH
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5495 on: April 18, 2021, 03:23:51 am »

bruh

some say cops are more likely to shoot african-americans because they're the most criminally active ethnic minority in the country, but lets be real they only shoot them because they're WHITE NEONAZI TRASH

bet they will force whites into slavery now that biden is a president so they know what was it like 150+ years ago
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 03:26:58 am by Kore »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5496 on: April 18, 2021, 08:59:09 am »

bruh

bet they will force whites into slavery now that biden is a president so they know what was it like 150+ years ago
das rhyte whiteboi

we kangz now

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #5497 on: April 18, 2021, 01:53:30 pm »
Surely that's bait?

Biden was VP to meet republican in the middle. Look at his voting record and you'll see he's a republican in all but name. He's not the radical leftist you pretend he is.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: April 18, 2021, 03:18:55 pm »
Surely that's bait?

Biden was VP to meet republican in the middle. Look at his voting record and you'll see he's a republican in all but name. He's not the radical leftist you pretend he is.
But he is the devil on earth! He invented the jewish space laser together with Bill gates and BLM.
Do your research!

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5499 on: April 19, 2021, 12:37:00 am »
Surely that's bait?

But he is the devil on earth! He invented the jewish space laser together with Bill gates and BLM.
Do your research!
yes, he dances for the *snip* puppetmaster that has his hand up his ass
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:55:55 am by Herishey »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: April 19, 2021, 11:42:03 am »
I am going to start to wear PPE when I browse the forums because I don’t want to breathe the same air as you retards

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: April 20, 2021, 12:29:50 am »
I am going to start to wear PPE when I browse the forums because I don’t want to breathe the same air as you retards
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: April 20, 2021, 11:32:40 pm »
"murder", RIP US legal system

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #5503 on: April 20, 2021, 11:34:37 pm »
"murder", RIP US legal system
Not shocked tbh.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 11:43:28 pm by ~NickCole~ »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #5504 on: April 21, 2021, 01:27:14 am »
A guilty verdict is the only positive outcome from this case. Won't bring George Floyd back but its justice and it sends the right message.