Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529833 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5475 on: April 16, 2021, 05:30:01 am »
She resigned and is being charged with second-degree manslaughter
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/14/us/kim-potter-charged-daunte-wright.html

Supposedly it's very unlikely that she will be convicted though due to how narrowly worded the law is.
Personally I don't understand how you as a trained professional could possibly mistake a gun for a taser.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5476 on: April 16, 2021, 06:40:07 am »
1 less one to worry about eh boys?

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: April 16, 2021, 06:43:34 am »
we get it bro you hate black people
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5478 on: April 16, 2021, 07:24:24 am »
we get it bro you hate black people
I was obviously talking about c*ps out on the street sweetie 💅💅

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: April 16, 2021, 10:51:33 am »
imagine being unironically racist lmao HAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD funny frog am I right guys

Supposedly it's very unlikely that she will be convicted though due to how narrowly worded the law is.
Personally I don't understand how you as a trained professional could possibly mistake a gun for a taser.
Spoiler
[close]
I was inclined to give her some slag, but I read somewhere she was on the force for 17 Years. So she either is grossly incompetent and should only work in incredibly low skill jobs, or she actually wanted to shoot someone.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: April 16, 2021, 02:13:58 pm »
imagine being unironically racist lmao HAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD funny frog am I right guys

Spoiler
[close]
I was inclined to give her some slag, but I read somewhere she was on the force for 17 Years. So she either is grossly incompetent and should only work in incredibly low skill jobs, or she actually wanted to shoot someone.

Actually she was on the force for 26 years.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5481 on: April 16, 2021, 02:42:16 pm »
Well done west. Apparently now accusing somebody of "racism" without ANY proof whatsoever (guilty until proven innocent) is more serious than a murder attempt and an assault.

Good job, let the terrorists from BLM get in control of everything. Common sense is no more!
If you're referring to the recent death of Daunte Wright conflating an armed robbery and assault charge with murder attempt seems a bit much. The officer who shot him hasn't been charged with a hate nor crime, nor has she been assumed guilty until proven innocent.

Civil society seems to think otherwise, but it seem more of a reaction to the general situation faced by black people with regards to police violence in the U.S, than an explicit hate crime in the instance of Wrights death. And while civil society may think the officer guilty until proven innocent, they don't enforce legal penalties, the judicial system does.

Aight I'm back to the shadows...

I'm not referring to the Daunte Wright case.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5482 on: April 16, 2021, 03:08:00 pm »
Well done west. Apparently now accusing somebody of "racism" without ANY proof whatsoever (guilty until proven innocent) is more serious than a murder attempt and an assault.

Good job, let the terrorists from BLM get in control of everything. Common sense is no more!
A few of the BLM leaders also take advantage of the donations they get and spend it on houses!!!

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5483 on: April 16, 2021, 06:59:42 pm »

A few of the BLM leaders also take advantage of the donations they get and spend it on houses!!!

Do the shady business transactions of a few decrepit individuals who are motivated by greed invalidate the grievances of the disenfranchised? 

We should have annihilated any notion of the Lost Cause in its infancy.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: April 16, 2021, 07:28:02 pm »

If you're referring to the recent death of Daunte Wright conflating an armed robbery and assault charge with murder attempt seems a bit much. The officer who shot him hasn't been charged with a hate nor crime, nor has she been assumed guilty until proven innocent.

Civil society seems to think otherwise, but it seem more of a reaction to the general situation faced by black people with regards to police violence in the U.S, than an explicit hate crime in the instance of Wrights death. And while civil society may think the officer guilty until proven innocent, they don't enforce legal penalties, the judicial system does.

Why are you dropping cryptic messages like this?

I assume you're reffering to Patrisse Cullors?
Sure, she did make her money by riding on BLM with her memories and being offered director roles for WB and youtube but so far I haven't seen evidence of any wrong doing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 07:53:52 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #5485 on: April 16, 2021, 09:49:16 pm »

Sure, she did make her money by riding on BLM with her memories and being offered director roles for WB and youtube but so far I haven't seen evidence of any wrong doing.
Kore most likely murdered a minority
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: April 17, 2021, 12:51:56 pm »

I was referring to football. Doesn't change anything though, nowadays killing a white man will get you less backlash than killing a black man no matter the circumstances. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: April 17, 2021, 12:54:37 pm »

Yes, call me a racist because I'm pointing out major flaws in today's society

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #5488 on: April 17, 2021, 01:05:36 pm »

Yes, call me a racist because I'm pointing out major flaws in today's society
No I called you a murderer because you killed someone in cold blood
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #5489 on: April 17, 2021, 03:31:13 pm »
Kore's talking about the slavia prague player who called a Rangers Player a slur.

Killing anyone is bad but maybe the police should stop killing black people especially young children. Idk just a wild thought.