Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529322 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5445 on: February 14, 2021, 11:10:53 pm »
No they don't the tories have 365 seats out of 326 needed for a majority, the tories have formed a government alone. DUP was from 2017-2019.
Also like I said that's what primaries are for I doubt more parties would make any difference in congress.
Maybe if it was introduced with some sort of proportioinal representation system but that would probably be called an infringement on state rights so I doubt that would ever happen.
even if third parties don't get into government or coalitions they at least compete for voters
shut up retard
Svenynoob

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5446 on: February 14, 2021, 11:14:07 pm »
No they don't the tories have 365 seats out of 326 needed for a majority, the tories have formed a government alone. DUP was from 2017-2019.
Also like I said that's what primaries are for I doubt more parties would make any difference in congress.
Maybe if it was introduced with some sort of proportioinal representation system but that would probably be called an infringement on state rights so I doubt that would ever happen.
even if third parties don't get into government or coalitions they at least compete for voters
shut up retard
Svenynoob

represent me

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5447 on: February 20, 2021, 01:20:33 am »
So the snowflakes are in Texas now right?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5448 on: April 09, 2021, 05:10:22 pm »
What do you mean?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5449 on: April 10, 2021, 01:34:58 pm »
So the snowflakes are in Texas now right?

And one's below you xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: April 13, 2021, 12:20:20 am »
The only snowflakes I see are the Americans that refuse to admit that Trump lost.
Or the ones who say "but mah rights" when they're forced to wear a mask inside a privately owned store.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: April 13, 2021, 02:06:26 am »
The only snowflakes I see are the Americans that refuse to admit that Trump lost.
Or the ones who say "but mah rights" when they're forced to wear a mask inside a privately owned store.
there's a difference between noting that masks inside private stores are not an issue and then the people i see out running with masks on. like everything somewhat political, issues create crazies on every side

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: April 13, 2021, 08:19:32 am »
”People I see out running with masks on.” Maybe I’m being slow but I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say with this.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: April 13, 2021, 02:39:55 pm »
”People I see out running with masks on.” Maybe I’m being slow but I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say with this.
That there are times where wearing masks is ineffective and pointless and that some people really overestimate their usefulness
There really isn’t a situation outside where a mask has any real use

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: April 13, 2021, 04:22:58 pm »
This is not entierly true. If you’re in a crowded area where you can’t keep 2 meters away from others then a lot of health experts recommend wearing a mask.

Either way I don’t see how this is even close to how right-wingers and anti-vaxxers are behaving.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #5455 on: April 13, 2021, 05:13:02 pm »
This is not entierly true. If you’re in a crowded area where you can’t keep 2 meters away from others then a lot of health experts recommend wearing a mask.

Either way I don’t see how this is even close to how right-wingers and anti-vaxxers are behaving.
That there are times where wearing masks is ineffective and pointless and that some people really overestimate their usefulness
There really isn’t a situation outside where a mask has any real use
Yes he agreed with you on masks should be a thing in buildings and private businesses. He is talking about masks like your just outside and you wear a mask.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: April 13, 2021, 05:16:06 pm »
I'm talking about crowded outside areas.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: April 13, 2021, 05:17:41 pm »
Why do people crowd together outside ?

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: April 13, 2021, 05:21:01 pm »
How am I supposed to answer that? Lol, if you live in the inner city maybe you have to sometimes, markets could also be an example.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: April 13, 2021, 05:32:37 pm »
How am I supposed to answer that? Lol, if you live in the inner city maybe you have to sometimes, markets could also be an example.
If you look at the context he is talking about stuff like taking a outside run. You usally don't run through crowded areas