Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529399 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5370 on: January 12, 2021, 01:48:16 am »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #5371 on: January 21, 2021, 12:19:03 am »
Hey nothing went bad

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5372 on: January 21, 2021, 12:20:07 am »
can trump still win?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5373 on: January 21, 2021, 01:35:31 am »
can trump still win?
bah gawd that's biden's music

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: January 21, 2021, 10:22:36 pm »
can trump still win?

I can't tell if you're being serious.
But if you are then no he hasn't been able to win since he lost the election back in november.
He never had any evidence of fraud so he was basically just bullshitting for two months and for some reason people kept believing it.

yecgga

« Reply #5375 on: January 21, 2021, 10:33:34 pm »
Bas ampüle muğa goyim

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5376 on: January 22, 2021, 06:10:34 am »
can trump still win?

rip dreams
rip USA
rip democracy
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5377 on: January 22, 2021, 09:56:10 am »

Skaen

« Reply #5378 on: January 22, 2021, 10:00:42 am »
I haven't seen any pages anymore before this one, so I am sorry if this is already talked about. But what do you guys about these "Great Reset"? The new world order that is trying to build its place. I feel it's actually believable that the governments of this world try to keep people indoors and that this Pandemic is the perfect moment to do so. Because if you go outside, you'll get to pay 250 EUR to the Police if it's for unnecessary business, atleast here in Belgium. Do you guys think this new world order will actually take place, if it's propoganda, if it is good or bad for us? Because ofcourse when you look at their website they speak of great things, but I don't know if it will be great for every other citizen as well.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5379 on: January 22, 2021, 10:03:30 am »
I haven't seen any pages anymore before this one, so I am sorry if this is already talked about. But what do you guys about these "Great Reset"? The new world order that is trying to build its place. I feel it's actually believable that the governments of this world try to keep people indoors and that this Pandemic is the perfect moment to do so. Because if you go outside, you'll get to pay 250 EUR to the Police if it's for unnecessary business, atleast here in Belgium. Do you guys think this new world order will actually take place, if it's propoganda, if it is good or bad for us? Because ofcourse when you look at their website they speak of great things, but I don't know if it will be great for every other citizen as well.

https://www.infowars.com/

here you go mate, the proper website for people like you

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5380 on: January 22, 2021, 10:06:05 am »
What the actual fuck
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Skaen

« Reply #5381 on: January 22, 2021, 10:08:26 am »

https://www.infowars.com/

here you go mate, the proper website for people like you
Would be appreciated if you won't act like a clown for once.

To those who are wondering, I'm talking about this. https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Edit: Here is another article, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:12:14 am by Skaenn »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #5382 on: January 22, 2021, 11:58:19 am »
You are actually lost

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5383 on: January 22, 2021, 02:00:38 pm »
You know it’s very possible to worry about the multinational making vast economic policy changes while not being a conspiracy theorist! He literally sourced from the World Economic Forum!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Skaen

« Reply #5384 on: January 22, 2021, 03:17:09 pm »
Look I'll explain it to you guys, since it seems y'all cannot read. I'm not saying I believe anything of this, I just wanted to ASK what you guys THINK about it. I did say it SOUNDS believable but not that I BELIEVE IT'S ALL TRUE. I just heard this Great reset pop up and I just don't know much about this. I'm not a political wannabe smartass like ya'll folks but I'd like to know what's going on.